Latest COVID19 Travel Requirements - click for details --> HOLY LAND TRAVEL UPDATE - CLICK HERE
Marian Pilgrimages USA 146 Front Street, Suite 201, Scituate, MA 02066 877-545-2444 (toll free USA and Canada) Tel: 877-545-2444 or 781-331-2444 Fax: 781-331-2444 [email protected]
COPYRIGHT © 2024 MARIAN PILGRIMAGES. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. All images, text, and content within this web site are subject to copyright laws. Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium is prohibited. Marian Pilgrimages will not be held responsible for any omissions or mistakes in text or graphics. Click Here to the Irish Site
January Sale: The world is waiting at Up to 70% OFF
Medjugorje Tours & Trips 2024
Find the right tour for you through Medjugorje. We've got 88 adventures going to Medjugorje, starting from just one day in length, and the longest tour is 42 days. The most popular month to go is May, which has the largest number of tour departures.
88 Medjugorje tour packages with 77 reviews
- Christmas & New Year
All seasons 2 days tour over surrounding Mostar and Trebinje from Mostar. Visit Blagaj, Radimlja, Vjetrenica cave, Trebinje, Tvrdos monastery, Stolac, Mogorjelo, Kravica waterfalls, Medjugorje.
- 10% deposit on some dates Some departure dates offer you the chance to book this tour with a lower deposit.
- Book With Flexibility This operator allows you to rebook your dates or tours with them for free, waiving change fees.
- In-depth Cultural
All seasons, Bosnia discovery 3 days tour from Trebinje. Mostar, Blagaj, Pocitelj, Vjetrenica Cave, Mogorjelo, Zavala, Tvrdos, Medjugorje, Stolac, Radimlja. UNESCO sites. Nature. Architecture. Culture. History. Wine. Cuisine
9-Day Pilgrimage to Medjugorje: A Spiritual Exploration
"I had the pleasure last year of taking the Medjugorje tour with Balkland and I have to say it was amazing! If you are looking for an experience combined with beautiful scenery, Kravica waterfall is beautiful. Medjugorje provides soul satisfaction that you cant feel anywhere else Balkland is for sure THE BEST for Balkan area!!!! Can't wait to travel again with you later this year"
- Active Adventure
Discover Hidden Gems of Split, Mostar, Medjugorje and Dubrovnik, Self-Drive
- Coach / Bus
Croatia, Bosnia and Slovenia ( 8 days )
"Well organised, great itinerary, fantastic tour guide who was caring, kind and so very knowledgeable — I would definitely take another tour and recommend TourRadar to others."
East of Europe
9 Days In Zagreb, Sarajevo, Dubrovnik, Split, Opatija and Ljubljana.
Epic deals straight to your inbox.
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive:
- Exclusive weekly travel deals
- Inspirational travel content
You’ve successfully subscribed!
Eastern Capitals & the Dalmatian Riviera (Small Groups, 14 Days)
14 days Balkans Experience from Bucharest to Budapest
"Fantastic Balkans Tour!"
Private - Balkan Extended, 13 Days
19 days Balkans Tour from Bucharest
14 days Balkans Tour from Bucharest to Budapest
21 days Complete Tour of Balkans from Sofia through Transylvania (34 destinations)
"I went on this tour with no preconceived ideas, so I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of my tour. Liviu is a very pleasant, helpful and knowledgeable guide. His grasp of history was amazing. Liviu definately made this a trip of a lifetime. The tour was definitely full on but so much to see. I can definately recommend this tour. Liviu certainly made this tour very enjoyable. Thank you Liviu"
All seasons day tour for Mostar surrounding. Discover Blagaj, Pocitelj, Mogorjelo, Kravica waterfalls, Medjugorje.
Reviews of medjugorje tours.
"Best Tour Ever!!! That is saying something since we travel by tour annually. We're already planning our next tour with Balkland!!! Mike treated us to an exceptional tour!!! It was the perfect balance of tour with plenty of personal time to steep ourselves in the peaceful serenity of Medjugorje and all the services available for visiting pilgrims. We were so grateful for the local guide Blazenka who Mike introduced us to. She shared the incredible history and spirituality of Medjugorje with heart felt joy and her own personal experiences. She also let Mike know that Ivan would be having an extraordinary apparition at the Blue Cross on our last night in Medjugorje so we were able to attend that incredible event. After saying good bye to Medjugorje, Mike took us to the Unesco heritage site Pocitelj, a 15th century village. Then we had a wonderful tour at the impressive Andrija Winery. On the drive back to Sarajevo we visited the gorgeous Kravica Waterfalls and the lovely Bona Spring recreational park!!! Our tour ended with an evening stroll thru historic downtown Sarajevo and a delicious final dinner together!!! It was perfect!!! We are so looking forward to returning for another memorable tour with Balkland!!!"
"Great car & excellent company to deal with (last minute car rentall) Accommodation was very good great locations and clean and friendly staff.Trip set up for the 7 days was very good we enjoyed all the locations and driving through the beautiful countryside. Would highly reccomend"
"The places visited were great and the hotels were good. The tour guide was great too."
- Deutsch: Medjugorje Rundreisen 2024
- Français: Circuits et voyages au Medjugorje 2024
- Español: Circuitos y Viajes por Medjugorje 2024
- Nederlands: Medjugorje Rondreizen 2024
— ST. BENEDICT TOURS ® —
Religious pilgrimages and retreats to sacred shrines.
Our mission is to help pilgrims answer the universal call to holiness by participating in our pilgrimages.
Bishop Edward Scharfenberger
Pilgrimage-Retreat: 12-Day Medjugorje-Dubrovnik Pilgrimage & Retreat Itinerary, Jun 26-Jul 7, 2024 Bishop Edward Scharfenberger, Spiritual Director
- Day 1…Departure From Newark, New Jersey We will depart from Newark International Airport to Sarajevo, Croatia via Frankfort, Germany. We have confirmed seats, economy class on Lufthansa Airlines .
- Day 2-10…Medjugorje We will spend 9 nights at Hotel Jana, a modern, 4 star plus hotel, conveniently located 200 meters from St . James Church . Our pilgrimage will be very special as Bishop Edward Scharfenberger, a gifted spiritual director, will offer to the pilgrims a retreat during our stay in Medjugorje. The retreat will include praying together and daily conferences. Also, Bishop Scharfenberger will incorporate all the spiritual activities offered in Medjugorje as part of the retreat. Every day the pilgrims will have the opportunity to attend daily Mass, and receive the Sacrament of Reconciliation. In addition there will be Two One-Day excursions which will include a private Mass and lunch at local restaurants selected by St. Benedict Tours .
- Day 11…Dubrovik One night at the Hilton Imperial Dubrovnik Hotel , with tour of Old Town Dubrovnik with local guide.
- Day 12….Departure to Newark, New Jersey. After a hot breakfast buffet we will depart early from the Hilton Hotel, via a private coach, for the Airport . Our return flight to Newark International Airport will be on Lufthansa Airlines via Frankfort, Germany.
Fr. Glen Sudano, CFR
Pilgrimage-Retreat : 11-Day Medjugorje Pilgrimage and Retreat Itinerary, Sep 1-11, 2024 Fr. Glenn Sudano, CFR, Spiritual Director
- Day 2-10…Medjugorje We will spend 9 nights at Hotel Jana , a modern, 4 star plus hotel, conveniently located 200 meters from St . James Church . Our pilgrimage will be very special as Fr. Glenn Sudano, CFR, a gifted spiritual director, will offer to the pilgrims a retreat during our stay in Medjugorje. The retreat will include praying together and daily conferences. Also, Fr. Glenn will incorporate all the spiritual activities offered in Medjugorje as part of the retreat. Every day the pilgrims will have the opportunity to attend daily Mass, and receive the Sacrament of Reconciliation. In addition they will have the opportunity to pray in the T wo one-day excursions to holy shrines which will include a private Mass and lunch at local restaurants selected by St. Benedict Tours, to Divine Mercy Church and Church of Immaculate Conception (site of a famous Italian-made statue) in Tihaljina, Medjugore. .
- Day 11….Departure to Newark, New Jersey. We will depart early from the Hotel Jana, via a private coach, for the Sarajevo Airport . Our return flight to Newark International Airport will be on Lufthansa Airlines via Frankfort, Germany.
Trip: 12 Day Medjugorje-Dubrovnik Pilgrimage/Retreat June 26-July 7, 2024 Please call us for availability: 800-625-2565 or 845-544-8545)
Bishop edward scharfenberger, spiritual director, save $100 by making a deposit by or before feb 14, 2024, and entering coupon code feb14.
- Land & air $4,150.00 per person/double occupancy
- Land only $2,375.00
- Single supplement $695.00
- Discount for Priests, Deacons & Religious ($300; CANNOT be combined with any other discount)
- Deposit: $400 Deposit to reserve your space. ($300.00 non-refundable). As a courtesy, however, should you NOT be able to join us on a tour for which you have placed a deposit, we will apply that amount to a future St. Benedict Tours Pilgrimage.
- Balance Due and Final Payment…March 15, 2024
12 Day Medjugorje-Dubrovnik Retreat:
- Conferences given by Bishop Edward Scharfenberger
- Certified, local, English-speaking tour guide
- Daily Mass, spiritual activities St. James Church
- Sacrament of Reconciliation available
- Nine nights at Hotel Jana, a 4 star plus hotel, located near St. James Church, Medjugorje
- Daily breakfast & dinner, served in a private dining room at Hotel Jana
- Red wine included at dinner, Hotel Jana
- Two 1-Day excursions to local Shrines
- Private Mass celebrated at the shrines
- Opportunity to climb Apparition Hill & Cross Mountain
- Optional visits to local sites, e.g. Cenacolo Community
- Pending availability, meetings with visionaries and local priests
- 1 night at the Hilton Imperial Dubrovnik Hotel
- Hot luncheon at the Hilton Imperial Dubrovnik Terrace Restaurant
- Tour of Old Town Dubrovnik with a local guide
- Farewell banquet dinner at the Hilton Imperial Dubrovnik Hotel
- Porterage at the Hilton Imperial Dubrovnik Hotel
- hot buffet breakfast at Hilton Imperial Dubrovnik Hotel prior to our departure flight home
- Round trip from Newark International Airport
- Confirmed seats on Lufthansa Airlines, economy class
- All airport & fuel charges
- One checked luggage up to 50 lbs.
- Transportation via air-conditioned, private motor coach
- Bottles of water provided on the motor coach
- Backpack, luggage tags and other gift items
- Extras at hotels
- Any expenses of personal nature
- Any items not specifically mentioned in the inclusions above
- Optional travel insurance
Trip: 11 Day Medjugorje Pilgrimage/Retreat Sep 1-11, 2024 Please call us for availability: 800-625-2565 or 845-544-8545)
Fr. glenn sudano, cfr spiritual director.
- Land & air $3,150.00 per person/double occupancy
- Land only $1,925.00
- Single supplement $350.00
- Deposit: $400 Deposit. ($300.00 non-refundable). As a courtesy, however, should you NOT be able to join us on a tour for which you have placed a deposit, we will apply that amount to a future St. Benedict Tours Pilgrimage.
- Balance Due and Final Payment…May 1, 2024
11 Day Pilgrimage Medjugorje
- Spiritual conferences given by Fr. Glenn Sudano, CFR
- Certified local English speaking tour guide throughout the pilgrimage
- Daily Mass and spiritual activities at Medjugorje
- Daily opportunity to receive the Sacrament of Reconciliation
- 9 nights at Hotel Jana, a 4 star plus hotel located near St. James Church
- Daily breakfast and dinner, served in a private dining room at Hotel Jana
- Red wine and mineral water included with dinner
- Two 1-Day excursions to local Shrines, Medjugorje, followed by lunch at fine local restaurants selected by St. Benedict Tours
- Private Mass celebrated by Fr. Glenn Sudano, CFR, at the shrines
- Opportunity to climb Apparition Hill and Cross Mountain
- Optional visits to local sites e.g. Cenacolo and Mother’s Village
- Round trip from Newark Liberty International Airport, including all airport taxes
- Confirmed seats via Lufthansa Airlines, Economy Class
- All airport and fuel charges
- Bottles of water provided during your motor coach trip
- Backpack, luggage tags, and other gift items
Dubrovnik: Hilton Imperial Dubrovnik Hotel
Dubrovnik Old Town is known as one of the world’s finest and most perfectly preserved medieval cities in the world. For centuries, Dubrovnik’s huge sturdy walls, built between the 11th and 17th centuries, have given protection to this beautiful medieval city.
Today, these walls still enclose Dubrovnik’s historic centre, and it is possible to walk along them to enjoy the best views of Dubrovnik (known as the Pearl of the Adriatic) and its surrounding lush green islandsAlthough Dubrovnik has much to offer in terms of historical sightseeing, part of its allure for tourists lies in the fact that it is still a lived-in city, vibrant and bustling with locals whose homes line the narrow streets. Also, as well as visiting the churches, palaces and museums, tourists can enjoy markets, bazaars, cafes and restaurants.
In Dubrovnik we will stay one night at the Hilton Imperial Dubrovnik Hotel. The Hilton Imperial Dubrovnik Hotel, comprising of 149 rooms and two buildings, was built in 1897. A five star hotel, the Hilton Imperial Dubrovnik is conveniently located outside Pile Gate, the entrance to Old Town Dubrovnik. All of the guest rooms are beautiful decorated, featuring Mediterranean-style decor and marble bathrooms, with all of the amenities that one excepts in a five- star hotel: tea/coffee maker, hair dryer, iron, in-room safe, toiletries, etc.
The staff is extremely professional and very welcoming. The historic Lounge Bar offers excellent old fashioned cocktails from the 1890’s, including milk punch, light snacks, plus afternoon tea.The hotel houses an in-door pool with a glass doomed roof and a modern gym (open 24 hours). The understated ambience, the excellent location and very comfortable accommodations should add to your enjoyment during our stay.
Hotel Jana “Secret Gem” of Medjugorje
St. Benedict Tours Medjugorje Retreat/Pilgrimage includes accommodations at Hotel Jana, a beautiful, modern 4-star plus hotel, is perfectly located only steps away from St. James Church (200 meters) and to the well known restaurants of Medjugorje, e.g., Colombo and Viktor’s. Once at Hotel Jana you will experience the quietness and the tranquility Medjugorje has to offer. The hotel is surrounded by beautiful flowers and landscaping.
All the air conditioned rooms open out to a balcony with a view of Apparition Hill or Cross Mountain. Comfortable seating on the patio offers a perfect place to relax with friends and enjoy a cup of cappuccino. Every morning we will enjoy a delicious buffet breakfast, including eggs made to order. In the evening we will enjoy a family style dinner, served with a glass of house wine or, if you prefer, mineral water.
All meals will be served in a beautiful private dining room, reserved for St. Benedict Tours. Hotel Jana is family owned and operated by a local family of Medjugorje. Upon arrival at the hotel, you will immediately experience a genuine, warm family welcome. The staff is very helpful, extremely knowledgeable and very professional. And, they strive to make their guest feel most welcome and at home. Hotel Jana is truly a “Secret Gem” of Medjugorje.
Click on image below
Y ou may ﬁnd it spiritually fulﬁlling to watch daily mass – (click on the mary tv image). if you would like to view fr. glenn sudano’s mass, celebrated on sep 13, 2021 with pilgrims from st. benedict tours, then click on the word “playlist” (displayed vertically) at the top right of the video. then scroll down to the mass celebrated on that date, or any of the other masses listed. .
Medjugorje Tours & Travel
- See all photos
2024 Medjugorje Tours & Travel - Tours & Tickets (with Prices)
Medjugorje tours & travel information.
tours, medjugorje orientation tour, medjugorje tour from croatia, dubrovnik as recommended on tripadvisor, medjugorje tour from croatia, split.
Discover the wonders of Medjugorje with a knowledgeable guide who will offer spiritual insight into the Apparition and Mother Mary's teachings, as well as lead you to the most significant sites.
This is a private tour to Medjugorje from Dubrovnik, Experience Medjugorje and visit Mother Mary in spirit and joy, even with just one day available.
This is a private tour to Medjugorje from Split with visits to all the main pilgrimage places in Medjugorje.
Sarajevo Day Tour
The city of Sarajevo is considered as one of the most important cities in the Balkans and has had a...
Croatia, Split Day Tour
The city of Split is situated in the warmest region of the northern Mediterranean coast, in the very centre of...
Mostar - Private tour
Mostar gives to the traveler its southerner's temperament, blue deep sky, and golden vine
Kravice falls - oasis in stone, tihaljina tour.
Herzegovina gives to the traveler its southerner's temperament, blue deep sky, and golden vine
With waterfalls stretching over 100m across and tumbling down 25m, Kravice is one of the largest waterfalls in Herzegovina. visit these unique and really beautiful Kravice waterfalls.
A day trip to the monastery and church in Tihaljina is also a popular pleasure trip. The parish formed in...
A day for Mary
One angry soldier took the Crucifix and threw it on the floor. He said, “you can now choose either life...
- Catholic Roadtrips
- Top 8 Features of a Catholic Roadtrip
- Design your Journey
- Parish Pilgrimages
- Find my Custom Group
- Why Pilgrimage
- Virtual Pilgrimages
- Why Harvest
- Our Patron Saints
- Harvest Blog
Queen of Peace – Medjugorje Pilgrimage
A tiny Croatian village, six children and the faith of millions from all over the world have shed new light on what it means to be a true pilgrim on life’s journey. In this hallowed place of Medjugorje, this valley of miracles, the Mother of God beckons us forward.
Medjugorje (7 nights) / Dubrovnik day
- 8 Days / 7 Nights
- Optional Rome 4-night extension
Meal Code: (B) = Breakfast (L) = Lunch (D) = Dinner
DAY 1 ARRIVE MEDJUGORJE
On arrival, we will be met and transferred up to the apparition village of Medjugorje in Bosnia & Herzegovina. As our pilgrimage together begins, we prepare for a most extraordinary encounter of grace and peace over the next eight days.
Medjugorje overnight (D)
DAY 2 – 7 THE MEDJUGORJE PILGRIMAGE (BD DAILY)
“I have come to tell the world that God exists … that peace is necessary for the salvation of the world. Mankind must be reconciled with God and with one another”. These words came as a soothing balm to a troubled world and were first spoken by Our Lady to six village children in June 1981. Since then, a legacy of remarkable events has turned Medjugorje into one of the world’s most acclaimed pilgrimage places. For more than 40 years up until the present day Our Lady has been appearing on a daily basis to give countless messages to the children. Some of these messages are private, some are for all people and some contain secrets that Our Lady has revealed to the children about future events of the world.
Healings, miracles, wonders and conversions – these have been occurring for so long. Endless streams of pilgrims over the years have come to receive these graces and return to their homelands renewed.
The activities here will be evenly proportioned by our guide throughout the stay to allow time for rest and personal retreat. Each evening we should be advised of the following day’s agenda, as many events in Medjugorje are spontaneous. Here are some of the highlights we hope to include:
• The Hill of Apparitions – Make the journey in prayer up to this sacred site where the first apparitions took place and Our Lady first told the children ‘I have come to tell the world that God exists … that peace is necessary for the salvation of the world’.
• Climb Mt Krizevac – The Mountain of the Cross dominates the landscape. Pray the Stations of the Cross and ascend the grace-filled path, which rises to the breathtaking summit with its commanding 30-foot cement cross built in 1933.
• Visit Our Lady of the Sacred Heart Retreat House – commonly known as “the Castle”, and hear the amazing testimony of Patrick Latta , a successful businessman and car dealer from Canada, who received a great grace of conversion through the messages of Our Lady. In 1993, he and his wife Nancy left everything behind and moved to Medjugorje during the height of the war.
• Visit the Cenacolo Community – ‘Field of Life’ is the name of the community that Sr Elvira has founded for young men who were once drug addicts. We will be touched to hear their miraculous testimonies of faith.
• Special visionary events – Join Ivan’s prayer group during a special outdoor apparition or be present when Vicka has a special meeting at night on Mt Krizevac (subject to spontaneity).
• Meet the Visionaries – The visionaries regularly receive groups, give explanations, pray with and answer pilgrims’ questions (subject to spontaneous availability).
• Inspiring talks – There is an enriching Franciscan talk most afternoons in English.
• Share occasional group gatherings – Optional and led by your Priest, for voluntary sharing, prayer or group rosary.
• Enjoy personal free time daily – All activities listed do remain optional.
• Day tour to Dubrovnik – visit the beautiful walled city known as the ‘Pearl of the Adriatic’. Within the stone walls of its Old City, we embark on a guided tour, visiting the Basilica of St Blaise, where we celebrate Mass before setting out on our exploration of grand palaces, buzzing plazas and remarkable churches.
MEDJUGORJE EVENING PRAYER PROGRAM & CONFESSION (Summer times/Winter times)* 5:00/6:00 pm – Joyful and Sorrowful Mysteries of the Rosary 6:00/7:00 pm – Holy Mass in Croatian After Mass – Blessings of objects, Prayer for health of soul and body, Glorious Mysteries of the Rosary Adoration of the Most Blessed Sacrament (Tue/Thu/Sat) Veneration of the Holy Cross (Fri) *(Summer time: June 1st to August 31st / Winter time: September 1st to May 31st)
DAY 8 DEPART MEDJUGORJE
Our pilgrimage concludes after breakfast this morning or continue on the optional post-tour Rome extension. (B)
All tour inclusions and order of daily arrangements remain subject to change due to any unforeseen circumstances, which may arise, or at the discretion of the tour leadership.
Dates & Prices
2 – 9 September 2024
AUD $890 Supplement
AU- --> - --> Medjugorje
- Prepaid Tipping
AUD $$144 per person --> $144 per person
1 – 10 October 2024
Fr Andrew Grace
AUD $960 Supplement
AUD $$180 per person --> $180 per person
28 April – 5 May 2025
AUD $TBA Supplement
AUD $$TBA per person --> $TBA per person
1 – 8 September 2025
13 – 20 October 2025
*Per person, twin share
Costs are indicative and must remain subject to possible change in the event of significant exchange rate variations, tax & hotel changes or minimum group size factors beyond Harvest’s control. Refer to Harvest Terms & Conditions.
- ACCOMODATION & MEALS: Based on Superior Standard / 4-Star accommodation • Meals as specified in Itinerary
- TOURING & TRANSPORTATION: Deluxe Air Conditioned Coach • Professional Pilgrimage Escort / Local Guides • Sightseeing and Entrance Fees
- OTHER: Fully Escorted by Pilgrimage Chaplain • Porterage at hotels • Harvest Backpack, Pilgrims Journal and Travel Wallet
- International Airfares
- Other meals not listed
- Passport and Visa Costs (if applicable)
- Items of a personal nature including phone calls, laundry, beverages, etc.
- Travel insurance
DAY 8 DEPART MEDJUGORJE / ARRIVE ROME
Today we are transferred to the airport for our flight connections to Rome.
Welcome to Rome
Tonight gather with your fellow pilgrims for our first group dinner in the Eternal City.
Rome overnight (BD)
DAY 9 ROME - THE VATICAN & COLOSSEUM
We start our pilgrimage today with a visit to the Vatican Museums . Wander the spectacular chambers leading to the Sistine Chapel to view Michelangelo’s masterpieces, including the magnificent fresco of the Last Judgment. Continue through to the awe-inspiring St Peter’s Basilica , the largest church in the world for an informative exploration. Our guided tour will feature among other highlights Michelangelo’s stunning Pieta, the tomb of Pope St John Paul II , the great Confessional and the Crypt containing the tombs of several Popes.
In the afternoon we enter into the most visited attraction in Rome – the Colosseum . In 1749, Pope Benedict XIV declared the Colosseum a sacred site, as it was a place where early Christians had been martyred. View also the Circus Maximus and the Roman Forum en route.
DAY 10 PAPAL EVENT, ST PAUL’S & THE CATACOMBS
Based on a Wednesday schedule, we will return to St Peter’s Square this morning for a memorable Papal Audience with Pope Francis as we join with pilgrims from around the world. (Subject to the Pope’s presence in Rome.)
Journey this afternoon out to the majestic Basilica of St Paul Outside the Walls . Originally consecrated in 324, the saint’s tomb is visible now under the Papal Altar. We will celebrate a wonderful Mass here as a special tribute to the Church’s greatest evangelist.
Continue then along the ancient Appian Way , the oldest road from Roman times to the ancient Catacombs for a memorable guided tour to marvel at these underground burial tunnels for Christians and Hebrews. On the way, drive by Domine Quo Vadis – the chapel that stands at the site where, according to tradition, St Peter met Christ when he fled from Rome to escape martyrdom.
DAY 11 MAJOR BASILICAS & FREE AFTERNOON
Today we visit the impressive St Mary Major Basilica , the largest Catholic Marian Church in Rome, dedicated to Our Blessed Mother, which also contains a relic from the manger of the infant Jesus. Onwards to the Basilica of St John in Lateran (First Papal residence) and the adjacent Holy Stairs brought from Jerusalem to Rome in 326AD by St Helena (as a favourite of pilgrims, these steps may only be ascended on the knees). Visit the Basilica of Santa Croce in Gerusalemme (Holy Cross) with its extraordinary collection of relics from the Holy Land.
Our afternoon is free to discover more sights of Rome – perhaps throw a coin in the Trevi Fountain before strolling to the Piazza Navona to soak up the vibrant atmosphere. Indulge in a gelato or enjoy a coffee while absorbing and admiring the history of this ancient city. Strolling through the streets is like walking through the pages of a history book.
This evening we will celebrate our final night in Rome at L’Eau Vive Restaurant . This fabulous French Restaurant is run by Carmelite Missionary Nuns who will actually sing the Ave Maria to us between courses!
Rome overnight (BD )
Day 12 DEPART ROME
This morning, we farewell the Eternal City as our pilgrimage ends after breakfast. (B)
“Only heard of Medjugorje but could not imagine anything like it was!”
Pope authorizes pilgrimages to Medjugorje
Pope Francis has decided to authorize pilgrimages to Medjugorje, which can now be officially organized by dioceses and parishes and will no longer take place only in a private capacity which as has so far been the case. The announcement was made today during Mass, at the parish shrine which has become a destination for millions of pilgrims, by the Apostolic Nuncio Luigi Pezzuto in Bosnia-Herzegovina and Archbishop Henryk Hoser, the Holy See’s Special Apostolic Visitator. … read more
Vatican confirms Medjugorje approval by joining youth festival
WARSAW, Poland – Senior Vatican representatives joined the first officially approved church festival at Medjugorje, three months after Catholic pilgrimages to the site in Bosnia-Herzegovina were authorized by the pope.
“We are called to share the difficulties of our contemporaries and we have a responsibility to care for them,” Archbishop Rino Fisichella, president of the Pontifical Council for New Evangelization, told 60,000 young people from 97 countries Aug. 5 … read more
Harvest Journeys is committed to providing quality services to you and this policy outlines our ongoing obligations to you in respect of how we manage your Personal Information … read more
Medjugorje Pilgrimages hosted by Visionary Mirjana
All pilgrimages are hosted by visionary, Mirjana Soldo and her husband, Marko. Miki Musa will be our guide while in Medjugorje.
Our pilgrimage prices are all inclusive: transfers, tips, and airport taxes are all included. Travel insurance is not included but is available for purchase.
Your Medjugorje trip includes:
- Round trip flight from your departure city.
- Typically 8 nights in Medjugorje. Some pilgrimages are longer due to scheduled events.
- Double and triple occupancy rooms with twin beds and private baths.
- Single occupancy rooms available at additional cost, if requested with sufficient notice in advance.
- Two home-cooked and bountiful meals daily.
- Holy Mass daily - English.
- Evening Services at St. James.
- Eucharistic Adoration at St. James.
- Opportunity to be present for Mirjana's apparition.
- Scheduled talk with the visionary, Mirjana.
- Climb Apparition Hill and Cross Mountain.
- Visit Cenacolo community.
- Attend talks by other visionaries and St. James parish priests (when available).
- Visit Mother's Village.
- Local guide - Miki Musa.
- Group photo available for purchase.
- DVD of your Medjugorje experience available for purchase.
- Airport taxes, transfers and tips.
The first priest to submit his registration for each pilgrimage travels FREE.
Check In with the Magnificat Guide at the Gate
When you arrive at the airport in Washington, Chicago, or Newark, Check In with the Magnificat guide at the gate before boarding the plane to Europe. This is VERY IMPORTANT.
First Things, First
WHEN YOU RECEIVE YOUR AIRLINE TICKETS, CHECK THEM FOR ACCURACY! CHECK THEM NOW!
We check your tickets, but it’s very wise for you to check them also.
- Make sure your first, middle and last names match your passport.
- Check the dates, times and departure/return U.S. city for accuracy.
- Make a copy of your itinerary with flight information and leave it with your emergency contact(s) at home.
- Give your emergency contact the Magnificat Tours phone number (480-695-2597). If anyone at home needs to reach you in case of an emergency, they can get a message to you by calling this number.
Passports / Visas
MAKE SURE THAT YOUR PASSPORT IS VALID FOR SIX (6) MONTHS AFTER YOUR PLANNED RETURN TO THE U.S.
- U.S. citizens need a valid U.S. passport that is valid for 6 months after your planned return date to the United States. If your passport will expire within 6 months of your return, obtain a new passport immediately.
- U.S. citizens do not require a visa.
- No shots or immunizations are required to travel to Medjugorje.
- If you are not a U.S. citizen , contact us at least 120 days prior to your departure date, so that we can work with you to help you obtain the necessary visas, vouchers and interviews with the Bosnian consulate.
KEEP YOUR PASSPORT WITH YOU AT ALL TIMES.
- You will need your passport when you check-in at your home airport and at entry points into each country.
- Carry your passport on your person at all times during the entire trip.
- Make several copies of your passport and keep one in each of your checked and carry-on bags.
- If you’re traveling with a companion, it’s a good idea to carry copies of each other’s passports.
- Leave a copy of your passport at home with your emergency contact.
Packing / Luggage / Checking Your Bags
Pack lightly! We highly recommend that you:
- Pack ONLY one CARRY-ON bag with a change of clothing, undergarments, toiletries and medicines that you will keep with you at all times. This becomes very important in the event that your checked baggage is lost or temporarily delayed. Keep this carry-on bag small to avoid issues with the airline allowing you to carry it on some of the smaller airplanes. YOUR CARRY-ON BAG CANNOT EXCEED 18 LBS.
- CHECK ONLY one other bag with the remainder of your belongings. To avoid additional charges, we highly recommend that you travel with ONLY ONE CHECKED bag. To avoid additional charges, keep your checked bag under 50 lbs. Even if United Airlines allows you to leave the U.S. with two checked bags, YOU WILL BE CHARGED for the second bag by the Airline when you depart from Bosnia-Herz. for the U.S. YOUR CHECKED BAG CANNOT EXCEED 50 LBS.
- Remember that you will be responsible for carrying your own bags… ; so pack lightly. Due to space limitations on the motorcoach and in the rooms in Medjugorje, you will be thankful that you packed lightly.
- You will be provided two luggage tags for easier identification of your bags. It’s not a bad idea to put other identifying marks on your personal luggage… many people tie brightly colored ribbons to their handles.
- A small backpack is also recommended and is much more practical than a purse. It will come in handy when you climb Apparition Hill and Cross Mountain, when attending the Apparition of Our Lady, when traveling by plane and motorcoach and when walking around in Medjugorje.
Check your bags through to your final destination
When you check-in at your originating U.S. airport, check your bags all the way through to your final destination.
Euros are the currency accepted throughout Europe. While you can use American dollars in Medjugorje, they much prefer the Euros. The airports in Europe will only accept Euros or credit cards.
AT LEAST ONE WEEK PRIOR TO DEPARTURE, contact your local bank to buy Euros. Allow at least a week because most branch banks do not keep Euros on hand and it will take them a few days to obtain them from their central bank.
It's a good idea to travel with smaller currency amounts. Sometimes it's difficult for the stores, restaurants and taxis to make change for large bills. We recommend nothing larger than 20 Euro or $20 bills. Some of the shops have difficulty giving change in U.S dollars.
We highly recommend that you contact your credit card company and your bank before your departure to let them know that you will be out of the country and that you may exceed your normal spending patterns.
Keep it on you at all times
Keep your passport, airline tickets and money on you at all times!
Dress should be comfortable but appropriate for the many sacred places we will be visiting. Dress up clothing is not needed. Ideally, men and women should wear long pants. Women may prefer to wear skirts or dresses, but it’s not necessary. Jeans, slacks and nice jogging pants are acceptable. Tops should have sleeves and should not be revealing. If you’re not sure that what you want to wear is appropriate, err on the side of safety and wear something else.
The weather can be unpredictable. Dressing in layers is suggested. Typically, a short sleeved shirt or blouse is adequate during the day. But you should have long sleeved shirts and a jacket/coat for cooler days and evenings or for climbing the mountains. If you tend to get cold easily, you may want to take a lightweight scarf and gloves. If you are traveling during the winter months, you will want to bring appropriate outer clothing.
Tennis shoes or walking shoes are a must. Break them in well in advance of the trip. You may want to take an inexpensive pair of flip flops for walking around your room or for use in the showers.
The temperatures below are averages. Lows and highs can both be exceeded. We recommend dressing in layers to be prepared for weather fluctuations.
What to Bring
- Shoes (walking or athletic)
- Jacket/coat – for cooler or rainy days
- Toiletries including shampoo, soap, washcloths (Do not assume that any personal items will be provided by your host home in Medjugorje)
- Camera with extra film, memory cards, batteries
- Adapter AND converter for hairdryers, electric razors, cameras
- Alarm clock
- Sun protection (hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, chapstick)
- Journal and pen
- Rosary, prayer books, Bible
- Extra Ziploc bags come in very handy
- Backpack and/or Fanny pack
- Passport wallet – type that hangs around your neck under your clothing, or
- Money belt – type that is worn under your clothing
- Light scarf and gloves (optional)
- Neck pillow for flight and long bus rides
- Snacks (breakfast bars, jerky, dried fruit, nuts, trail mix, candy)
- Non-dairy creamer, sweetener for coffee (typically, the homes in Medjugorje only provide milk and sugar)
- If you plan on using your cell phone while abroad, check with your phone provider to see if you need a SIM card or you may need to purchase a disposable phone that can be used in Europe.
Domestic flights typically do not serve meals. So make your own arrangements as you travel in the U.S.
The Airlines provide nice meals on the flight to Europe. Typically dinner is served shortly after we leave the U.S. and breakfast is served before we arrive in Europe.
There are restaurants in the European airport where you can treat yourself to something while we are laid over but the restaurants only accept Euros or credit cards. Just remember that our next meal will not be until we arrive in Medjugorje so, don’t get on the flight to Sarajevo or Dubrovnik with an empty stomach.
Typically, we make one stop during the three hour drive from Sarajevo, Split or Dubrovnik to Medjugorje to use the facilities and to grab a drink.
When we arrive in Medjugorje, typically about 6:00 pm, your host family will have a family style dinner waiting for you.
Each day, breakfast and a late lunch will be provided by your host family in Medjugorje. Lunch is usually early afternoon and is a big meal. There are small grocery markets and many restaurants in Medjugorje if you want to eat a 3rd meal each day.
What to Expect in Medjugorje
Hill of Apparitions
Remember you are on pilgrimage and you are in a foreign country. Please do not expect all the amenities that you are accustomed to at home. Accept the differences in a spirit of humility and remember that you are a visitor and that this is their home and this is how they live everyday. You may not always have hot water, your bed will be simple, you will be provided one towel for the week, and the electricity may malfunction. Be gracious and offer any suffering to our Lord and know that we will never be asked to suffer as He suffered for us.
We will be traveling as a large group. Please practice common courtesy and respect for your host family and fellow pilgrims. Be on time for meals, tours and departures . We will not hold a bus or delay any tours, so please plan accordingly and always be on time. If you miss a bus, you will be responsible for securing and paying for your own transportation.
Meals are served family style. There are no menus. The food is very good and there’s lots of it. Typically salad, soup, meat, vegetable, potato or rice and fruit or dessert are served at dinner. European breakfasts are different and many times include bread, butter, jams, cheeses and lunchmeats. Typically, only instant coffee is available. You can take your own coffee and coffee press if you want brewed coffee. If you use Sweet’n’Low or Equal or Stevia or a favorite non-dairy creamer, bring your own.
St. James Church in Medjugorje
Tap water is safe to drink. Be on time for meals served by the host family . If you miss a meal or are late, you will need to purchase your own meal in town. If you are going to be absent for breakfast or dinner, let your host family know ahead of time so that they can adjust their meal-planning and not waste food.
We do not know what our schedule will be in Medjugorje until we arrive, and then, we will only know the schedule for the next day. The tour guides, visionaries and priests are very good at scheduling all the events and Masses to accommodate all the pilgrims that arrive from many different lands, speaking many different languages all with very short notice of who, how many and what language will be present in Medjugorje on any given day.
Miki Musa will be our guide. He will arrange for us to be present for the Apparition and to have a private talk with Mirjana. We will climb Apparition Hill as a group with Miki. If weather permits, we will climb Cross Mountain as a group. Holy Mass will be celebrated in English every day. Miki will also let us know what the program is for each evening at St. James’ church.
You do not have to do everything the group does while in Medjugorje . This is your personal pilgrimage and if you need to seek quiet and alone time, by all means, do so. Ask your Magnificat escort about the Adoration chapel and other quiet spots that you can seek out on your own.
We typically have at least one priest traveling with us. We ask the priest to celebrate Mass in the chapel at the Vienna airport during our layover. When you disembark from the plane in Europe, please wait for the Magnificat escort at your gate. We will go straight from the gate to the chapel for Holy Mass.
We also ask the priest to be available for any of our pilgrims that wish to take advantage of the grace of the Sacrament of Reconciliation while in Medjugorje. Other than that, we ask that you respect the priest’s privacy and allow him to enjoy his own pilgrimage . He is one of the Shepherd’s that Our Lady asks us to pray for so, please include him in your prayers and allow Our Lady and her Son to minister to him while he is in Medjugorje. Let the priest initiate any planning re: spending free time with him.
Additional Expenses in Medjugorje
If the weather cooperates, you can walk through the fields between your host home and St. James. If you prefer, taxis are available and cost $8 each way. Typically, you can find another pilgrim or two to share the ride with you and split the cost. Plan on making at least 2 trips between the host home and St. James each day. One for morning Mass and one for the evening program.
There will be a DVD video and a group photo available for purchase. The video typically costs $30 and the group photo is $8. Breakfast and dinner are provided by your host family, but you are responsible for any additional meals or snacks you might want.
Tips for the host family and the guide are included in the cost of the trip to Medjugorje . Obviously, if you want to contribute an additional amount, it is very much appreciated by the families. You may also want to contribute to St. James at the collections at Holy Mass. This is purely voluntary.
And obviously, you should budget for any religious items that you want to purchase and have blessed while you are in Medjugorje. You will want to purchase your religious items before the Apparition because Our Lady will provide her motherly blessing of all pilgrims and religious articles during the Apparition. We will also ask our priest to bless all of us and our religious articles on the motorcoach as we depart from Medjugorje.
Pilgrimage Prices are All Inclusive
Our pilgrimage prices are all inclusive: transfers, tips, and airport taxes are all included.
Travel insurance is not included but is available for purchase from Travel Guard .
Earn a Free Trip!
Sign up 20 paid pilgrims and you and your priest will travel at no charge.
Call Ryan at 480-695-2597 for details.
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW
Sign-up for our Email Newsletter
We are always adding new pilgrimages and you can be one of the first to know about them.
Pilgrimage reservations are limited so don't miss out, sign-up today for our email newsletter!
Follow the footsteps of pilgrims and replenish your spirit in this sacred place
Medjugorje private tour, visit medjugorje, the most important christian pilgrimage site in the balkans.
Visit the Medjugorje Apparition Hill, the Prayer Area, the Statue of the Risen Savior, the Medjugorje Queen of Peace Statue and, if you wish, you can attend the mass in English
- Official English speaking tour guide/driver
- Transport with air conditioned private car or mini van
- Pick up and Drop Off at your accommodation
- Flexible itinerary
- Free cancelation policy
- Tourist insurance
- Road tolls and parking
- All taxes and VAT
For larger group please contact us for an offer.
NOTE: PASSPORT IS REQUIRED!
SEND US YOUR ENQUIRY
- Full day private tour from Split to Medjugorje – famous pilgrim place;
- Personalized tour with English speaking tour guide to discover the best of Medjugorje;
- Discover the Apparition Hill and strengthen your spirit at Mass in the beautiful St James`s church (optional).
Suggested itinerary for Medugorje private tour:
Our Private tour to Medjugorje reveal the very best of this charming town and can be made to suit all styles of travel. If you don’t find what you’re looking for in our itinerary, feel free to alter any part of it .
Below are some of our most requested itineraries for Medjugorje Private tour:
– Medugorje 2 day tour – Split – Medjugorje – Split – Split – Medjugorje – Kravice Waterfalls – Split – Split – Pocitelj – Mostar – Medugorje
A great day in a beautiful part of the world, with amazing and friendly tour guide. Medjugorje is a very unique place to see and we appreciated the time we had at the Apparition Hill.
Giulia – Italy
- Pilgrimage routes
- Europe Catholic Tours
- USA departure Tours
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Featured tours
- Italy & Medjugorje Pilgrimage
Italy & Medjugorje Pilgrimage - BHT0011
Italy & Medjugorje Pilgrimage Tour This pilgrimage tour will take us to the first Roman Catholic Church, St. Peter's Basilica, in Rome!
We will attend the Audience with Pope Francis ...continue to the first priest with stigmata St. Padre Pio in San Giovanni Rotondo ...to the powerful Eucharistic Miracle Sanctuary in Lanciano, from the 8th century....to the most lovable saint ever, St. Francis of Assisi ......and at the end to Medjugorje filled with graces since 1981, to Virgin Mary, Gospa , Queen of Peace! A circle of the most important and most holy Catholic shrines and sanctuaries around the Adriatic sea!
This pilgrimage will show you how amazing and spiritually nourishing our Church is, diverse in every aspect, from Rome as the capital of the Roman Catholic Church to Medjugorje as a spiritual well , from St. Peter to St. Pio !
Have a blessed pilgrimage!
Rome - San Giovanni Rotondo - Monte San't Angelo - Lanciano - Assisi - Medjugorje
Day 1 - DEPARTURE Your pilgrimage starts with the overnight intercontinental flight to Italy , to Rome. Meals are served on board the plane.
Day 2 - ARRIVAL TO ROME Arrive at the Rome airport and transfer before starts your Christian Tour of Rome this afternoon. First, on your schedule, today is the Holy Mass at St. Mary Major Basilica (or any other church we visit today). Then follows the visit to the Basilica of St. John Lateran , the Cathedral of Rome, which was the Papal residence from the 5th century until the papacy departed to Avignon in France. Across the street, we will visit the Holy Staircase (Scala Sancta) actual stairs that Jesus walked on the day he went to Pilate. We will end our day at our hotel with dinner and the first night in Rome.
Day 3 - VATICAN, ST. PETER'S & GENERAL AUDIENCE WITH POPE FRANCIS Today we are up early for General Audience with Pope Francis at St. Peter's Square! After the Audience on to the Vatican Museums for a visit! Here we will see great masterpieces of painters, sculptors of unknown masters, and the work of the famous Michelangelo and Bernini! The tour will include a walk-through Geographical maps Gallery until the Sistine Chapel with the magnificent fresco of The Last Judgment and many more halls and rooms filled with Christian art , history, and inheritance of all civilization. Today is also our visit to the heart of the Vatican State, St. Peter's Basilica , and underground burial stones with the tomb of St. Peter and Square dedicated to the same Saint. After some free time in the late afternoon for shopping, we end our day at our hotel with dinner. - Papal Audience isn't happening unless Pope is in Rome! - Visit to St. Peter's Basilica and Vatican Museums may be moved to Day 4!
Day 4 - ROME HISTORICAL - SAN GIOVANNI ROTONDO Our entire morning will be inspirational and educational. Today we will continue our tour sightseeing of Rome and its sites like Piazza Venezia with King Victor Emmanuel II Monument, passing by the Colosseum , Arch of Constantine , Imperial Forums (Caesar, Augustus, Trajan), and Circus Maximus. As part of today's tour, we will go to the Basilica St. Paul Outside the Walls , and our tour of Rome finishes with Domitilla Catacombs . We will leave Rome and be on time for dinner in San Giovanni Rotondo . Hotel near the Shrine of Our Lady of Grace hosting the tomb of St. Pio.
Day 5 – SAN GIOVANNI ROTONDO – MONTE SANT'ANGELO After Mass and sightseeing at the Shrine of St. Padre Pio , you are on your way to Monte Sant' Angelo . Here we will visit the Grotto, where Michael the Archangel appeared on several occasions from the 5th to 17th centuries . This is an ancient pilgrimage destination visited by many Bishop Karol Wojtyla ; Padre Pio loved coming here…..After the visit and lunch break here, we will return to the Our Lady of Grace - Sanctuary of St. Padre Pio , free time until dinner, our second overnight in SGR.
Day 6 – SAN GIOVANNI ROTONDO – LANCIANO – ASSISI After breakfast, we will leave SGR and drive northwest along the "Autostrada Adriatica," our goal today is Assisi , but before Assisi short stop at Lanciano . The place of one of the greatest Eucharistic Miracles , in the 8th century, during Holy Mass, the wine turned into blood and the host into flesh . You will spend some time in the church where the relic is exposed and then continue to Assisi . Tonight we are at our hotel in Assisi.
Day 7 – ASSISI This early morning after a good night's rest and breakfast, we will have a sightseeing tour of Assisi , the city of Peace , St. Francis, and St. Claire . Group will be learning about St. Francis and his life. Your walking guided tour will start at the church of Santa Chiara to see The Cross that spoke to St. Francis and pray his prayer before the same Crucifix. Group will learn more about St. Claire, the founder of Poor Clair's, and see her incorrupt body. The visit will also include the crypt with the tomb of St. Francis in the basilica dedicated to the saint. Our tour of the City of Peace will end with "Porziuncola," one of three restored churches of young Francis that nowadays is inside the Basilica of St. Mary of the Angels . After a guided tour of the City of Peace , you will have the entire afternoon for yourself, leisure time until dinner at our hotel! Second night in Assisi.
Day 8 – ASSISI - CROATIA - MEDJUGORJE After breakfast and Holy Mass, we are on our way to Rome airport . The same day later in the afternoon, the flight to Split or Dubrovnik in Croatia and transfer to Medjugorje. Dinner and overnight in Medjugorje near the St. James church and the Shrine of Our Lady Queen of Peace.
Day 9, 10, 11 – MEDJUGORJE On your first morning in Medjugorje, after breakfast, you will meet with your local English-speaking guide, who will introduce you to Medjugorje history and the Apparitions , a little walk from your hotel to the Church St. James just before English language mass at 10:00 am. You will have a chance to participate in many activities during your stay in Medjugorje. With thousands of pilgrims from all over the world, you will celebrate daily Mass at St. James church. Visiting Bijakovici village , all six visionaries come from it; you will go up the Apparition Hill , Podbrdo place where Our Lady first appeared . Each evening at 5:00 pm (at 6:00 pm during summer), you and thousands of other pilgrims will pray The Rosary . All three Mysteries are prayed during the evening program. In Our Lady's messages , it was repeated many times how important it is to come to Mass, where " we meet Jesus alive ." Messages of Prayer of the Rosary , Holy Mass, and Confession are the center of the evening program at St. James church . The apparition takes place at 5:40 pm or 6:40 daylight savings time. Pilgrims can attend evening mass (in the Croatian language) on Thursdays and Saturdays, Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament, and Fridays Veneration of the Cross in the Church. After the Holy Mass, a blessing of the religious articles you have with you. Among other activities, you will have a chance to climb the "Cross mountain" , Krizevac as local people know it, and visit the "Blue Cross," another place of the apparition of Our Lady. Each pilgrim will have time for private devotions, lunches, shopping... !
Day 12 MEDJUGORJE - USA This morning after the early breakfast group will leave for Split or Dubrovnik International Airport for a flight home, arriving on the same day.
RATES & DATES - based on min 20 people in the group:
April 15 - 26, 2024 - per person in a double room:
Land and Air from New York & Newark......................................US$ 3190.00 Land and Air from Los Angeles..................................................US$ 3320.00 Land and Air from Houston & Miami..........................................US$ 3260.00 Single room supplement............................................................US$ 435.00
June 17 - 28, 2024 - per person in a double room - MEDJUGORJE 43RD ANNIVERSARY :
Land and Air from New York & Newark.................................US$ 3190.00 Land and Air from Los Angeles & San Francisco..................US$ 3440.00 Land and Air from Toronto & Newark.....................................US$ 3240.00 Land and Air from Houston & Miami......................................US$ 3390.00 Single room supplement........................................................US$ 440.00
August 5 - 16, 2024 - per person in a double room - IN MEDJUGORJE ON THE FEAST OF THE ASSUMPTION:
Land and Air from Chicago...................................................US$ 3290.00 Land and Air from Toronto & Newark....................................US$ 3290.00 Land and Air from Los Angeles & San Francisco..................US$ 3490.00 Single room supplement.......................................................US$ 440.00
Oct. 7 - 18, 2024 - per person in a double room:
Land and Air from Detroit & Chicago........................................US$ 3290.00 Land and Air from Toronto & New York.....................................US$ 3190.00 Land and Air from Los Angeles & San Francisco.....................US$ 3390.00 Single room supplement...........................................................US$ 440.00
IMPORTANT - ALL PRICES ARE CLOSELY ESTIMATED UNTIL AIRLINE TICKETS ARE ISSUED IN YOUR NAME
- Airfares USA – Rome – Split – USA, airport taxes included - SUBJECT TO CHANGE BY THE AIRLINE
- 10 nights in first-class 4* hotels
- * 2 nights in Rome
- * 2 nights in San Giovanni Rotondo
- * 2 nights in Assisi
- * 4 nights Medjugorje
- Daily breakfast and dinner drinks included - a glass of wine & water
- Escort Tour guide Italy & Medjugorje
- Local guides in Rome, Assisi, Medjugorje
- High-class air-conditioned tourist coach
- Vatican Museums
- Headsets for city tours, all the way
- Daily Mass with a priest in the group
- Travel insurance - strongly recommended
- Daily lunch as a third meal, visa costs, souvenirs
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Personal expenses, visa or passport costs
FOR GROUP REQUESTS:
IT IS YOUR PILGRIMAGE - SET YOUR DATE FOR TRAVEL, AND WE WILL CUSTOMIZE IT ACCORDING TO YOUR REQUEST PILGRIMAGE WITH YOUR PRIEST CELEBRATE PRIVATE HOLY MASS BROCHURE, WEBSITE & NEWSLETTER ADVERTISEMENT SUPPORT
To join the tour, please fill in the registration form below!
Click for reservation
Europe Catholic Tours and Pilgrimages
Open the window and join us
Tours for travel agents, groups or individuals
Places to see
- Avila & St. Teresa
- Medjugorje Apparition Hill
- Zagreb, Capital City of Croatia
- Mount Carmel in the Holy Land & Carmelites
- Santiago de Compostela, Cathedral and Botafumeiro
- Padua, St. Anthony's relics
- Medjugorje History & News
- Medjugorje - Apostolic Visitor Archbishop Henryk Hoser
- Medjugorje Way Of The Cross - Cross Mountain
- Holy Eucharistic Miracle of Santarem
- San Giovanni in Laterano
- St. Peter's Basilica Vatican
Blue Heart Travel Ltd travel agency Slavonska Avenija 1c, Zagreb 10000, Croatia ID: HR-A-01-080857927
Your gateway to Europe Catholic Tours...
'Krajnji primatelj ﬁnancijskog instrumenta suﬁnanciranog iz Europskog fonda za regionalni razvoj u sklopu Operativnog programa „Konkurentnost i kohezija“'
- US phone: +1 307 222 4856
- Toll free: +1 877 545 5562
- Croatia phone: + 385 1 775 7135
- Coatia cell phone: +385 91 338 8889
- E-mail: [email protected]
- TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Agent partners
- Link partners hotels
- Destination link partners
- Links partners
- Catholic links sites
Top Tours in Medjugorje, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Cultural Tours
- Private Tours
- Sightseeing Tours
- Historical & Heritage Tours
- Multi-day Tours
- Ports of Call Tours
- Walking Tours
- Wine Tours & Tastings
- Up to 1 hour
- 1 to 4 hours
- 4 hours to 1 day
- The ranking of tours, activities, and experiences available on Tripadvisor is determined by several factors including the revenue generated by Tripadvisor from these bookings, the frequency of user clicks, and the volume and quality of customer reviews. Occasionally, newly listed offerings may be prioritized and appear higher in the list. The specific placement of these new listings may vary.
1. PRIVATE TOUR to Medugorje, Kravice waterfalls and Mostar
2. Mostar and Medjugorje Day Trip from Dubrovnik
3. Mostar and Medjugorje Small Group Tour from Split or Trogir
4. Međugorje Private Tour from Dubrovnik visiting Apparition Hill
5. Private Authentic Day Trip Mostar - Kravice - Medjugorje From Split
6. Sarajevo to/from Dubrovnik Two-day Transfer Tour via Mostar
7. Medjugorje Private Day Trip from Dubrovnik + Kravice Waterfalls
8. Private Authentic Farm to Table Tour from Split
9. Authentic Medjugorje Tour
10. Private Tour: Medjugorje and Mostar Day Trip from Dubrovnik
11. Private Tour in Dubrovnik, Mostar and Medjugore
12. Feel the Spirit of Medjugorje Private tour from Dubrovnik
13. 1-Hour Wine Tasting Tour in Medjugorje
14. Enchanting Herzegovina Adventure
15. All seasons 6 days Bosnia discovery private tour from Sarajevo
16. All seasons 13 days Bosnia discovery non-touristy places tour from Tuzla
17. All seasons 8 days Bosnia discovery private tour from Sarajevo
18. Private Day Trip From Split To Medjugorje And Mostar
19. Private Day Trip to Mostar and Međugorje from Split
20. All seasons 15 days Bosnia discovery private tour from Sarajevo
21. 9-Day Pilgrimage to Medjugorje: A Spiritual Exploration
What travellers are saying.
- Mostar and Medjugorje Day Trip from Dubrovnik
- Mostar and Medjugorje Small Group Tour from Split or Trogir
- Feel the Spirit of Medjugorje Private tour from Dubrovnik
- PRIVATE TOUR to Medugorje, Kravice waterfalls and Mostar
- Private Tour: Medjugorje and Mostar Day Trip from Dubrovnik
- Medjugorje Tours & Travel
- Caminos de Gracia • Peregrinaciones a Medjugorje
- Taxi Medjugorje Filip Bago
- Nikola Miletic
Medjugorje: Tours Information
- Foodies Tours for Catholic Pilgrims
- Holy Land Pilgrimages & Israel Tours 2024
- Italy & Rome Pilgrimage 2024
- Europe Pilgrimage
- Marian Pilgrimages to Marian Shrines 2024
- Fatima Pilgrimage 2024
- Greece Pilgrimage in the Footsteps of St Paul
- Lourdes France Pilgrimages 2024 – $1,999
- Medjugorje Pilgrimages 2024
- Mexico Pilgrimage to Our Lady of Guadalupe
- Pilgrimages to Spain
- Pilgrimage to Poland – Divine Mercy Pilgrimage 2024
- Holy Land Pilgrimage 2024 with Bethlehem Stay
- Holy Land Pilgrimage with Jordan and Petra Tour – 12 day
- Holy Land & Jerusalem Pilgrimage Tour
- Holy Land Pilgrimages to Israel featuring Foodies Tours
- Pilgrimage to Our Lady of Guadalupe – Mexico City Food Tour
- Peru Food and Faith Pilgrimage Tour – Lima, Cusco & Machu Picchu
- Fatima Portugal Pilgrimage – Food, Faith & Wine Tour of Spain and Portugal
- Spain Food & Faith Pilgrimage Tour – Madrid, Pamplona, Barcelona, Avila
- Italy Food and Wine Tour – Pilgrimage to Rome, Assisi, Siena, Florence
- Greece Food Faith & Wine Pilgrimage Tour with 3 Day Greek Isle Cruise
- New Orleans Food and Faith Pilgrimage Tour – Spirits, Saints, and Shrines
- Our Lady of Guadalupe Pilgrimage Tour
- Medjugorje Pilgrimage 2024
- Medjugorje Pilgrimage 2024 & Rome Pilgrimage Tour
- Lourdes Pilgrimage 2024
- Fatima Lourdes Pilgrimage 2024
- Fatima Lourdes Rome Pilgrimage 2024
- Divine Mercy Pilgrimage to Poland
- Italy Pilgrimage to Rome – Great Shrines of Italy
- Pilgrimage to Greece in the Footsteps of Paul Tour 2024
- France Pilgrimage – Best Shrines of France
- St Ignatius Pilgrimage visiting Ignatian Pilgrimage Sites 2024
- Holy Name Pilgrimage to Italy 2024
- Vietnam Pilgrimage to Our Lady of LaVang
- Shrines of Italy Pilgrimage Tour Hirtz January 2024
- Rome & Assisi Pilgrimage Tour Fr. Kyle February 2024
- Pilgrimage to Rome, Assisi and Medjugorje February 2024
- Pasta & Prayer Pilgrimage – Fr. Conover April 2024
- Medjugorje Pilgrimage with optional extension to Lourdes May 2024
- Pilgrimage to Medjugorje, Dubrovnik, and Cologne Germany July 2024
- Pilgrimage to Rome, San Giovanni, Assisi and Bagnoregio with Fr. Leon Oct 2024
- Holy Land Pilgrimage with Fr. Brutus October 2024
- Holy Land and Jordan with Petra Fr. David Ducote November 2024
- Holy Land Pilgrimage Fr. Palermo November 2024 St. Francis Xavier Church
- Holy Land and Petra Pilgrimage with Fr. Leon January 2025
- Holy Land, Petra Pilgrimage Fr. Binoy April 2025
- Divine Mercy Poland Pilgrimage Tour Hotels
- Holy Land & Jerusalem Pilgrimage Tour Hotel Accommodations
- Holy Land with Bethlehem Stay Pilgrimage Hotels
- Holy Land and Jordan with Petra Pilgrimage Hotels
- Fatima Lourdes Pilgrimage Tour Hotels
- Footsteps of St. Paul Hotel and Accomodations in Greece
- Guadalupe Pilgrimage Hotels
- Great Shrines of Italy Pilgrimage Hotels
- Medjugorje Pilgrimage Tour Hotels and Accommodations with Marija
- Mexico Food and Faith Pilgrimage Hotels
- Very Best Shrines of France Pilgrimage Tour Hotels
- Hotels for Food and Faith Pilgrimage Tours in Spain and Portugal
- Peru Food and Faith Pilgrimage Hotels
- Vietnam Pilgrimage Hotels
- Holy Land Food and Faith Pilgrimage Hotels
- Fatima Lourdes Rome Pilgrimage Hotels
- Holy Name Pilgrimage to Italy Hotels
- Travel Checklist for Pilgrimage Tours
- Plan Your Own Pilgrimage Group & Travel Free!
- Hot Deals for Pilgrimage Tours – on Sale
- Airports we serve — add on fares for a few airports
- Travel Insurance Information
- Walking – Easy
- Walking – Moderate
- Walking – Moderate+ to Considerable
- Walking – Strenuous
- Our Lady of Lourdes Story, Apparitions, Pilgrimage Facts
- Divine Mercy Shrine Poland – St Faustina & JP II
- Medjugorje 5 Stones, Fr. Jozo, Apparitions
- Why Are Pilgrimages Important?
- Gift Certificates for Tours and Pilgrimages
- Terms and Conditions for Participation
- The Importance of a Holy Land Pilgrimage
Medjugorje Message to the World – January 25, 2024
“ D ear children! May this time be a time of prayer. ”
Leave a Reply Cancel Reply
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
“…more than 40 million people from all faiths, including many people with illnesses and problems, have gone on pilgrimage to Medjugorje, a small town in Bosnia-Herzegovina since the first apparitions were said to have taken place there in 1981. Indeed, today more pilgrims go there than to Lourdes, the famous Marian shrine in France, although Fatima still continues to draw the same numbers as before the Medjugorje phenomenon.”
— America Magazine 2019
- Mary McCarthy on Medjugorje Message to the World – August 25, 2023
- liliana on Medjugorje Message to the World March 25, 2023
- Gayle Hirschey on Medjugorje Message to the World – August 25, 2023
- Melissa Fletchet LAc on Medjugorje Message to the World July 25, 2023
- Michele Salvatore on Medjugorje Message to the World July 25, 2023
Would you like to receive the monthly message from Medjugorje or announcements about new itineraries and special discounts?
Medjugorje Message Offers, Discounts and Special Itineraries
“Pope Authorizes Official Pilgrimages to Medjugorje”
May 13, 2019, rome & medjugorje pilgrimage, rome (pope francis) · medjugorje.
- What's Included
- Day-by-Day Itinerary
- Dates & Prices
- Destination Information
800-206-Tour (8687) or
why travel with 206 Tours
Additional information, your trip includes.
- Round-trip airfare from your desired Airport * or book without airfare (land only option)
- All airport taxes & fuel surcharges
- One way flight from Rome to Medjugorje
- Base Price: 2 Travellers in 1 Room: Queen or King Bed or 2 Twin beds
- Optional - Additional Cost: ◦ Solo Traveler: No Roomate ◦ Triple Room: Upon Request
- Breakfast and Dinner daily
- Wine with dinners
- Assistance of local guide throughout
- Whisper headsets
- Transfers as per itinerary
- Transportation by air-conditioned motor coach
- Sightseeing and admissions fees as per itinerary
- Mass daily (English at 10:00am, and Croatian at 6:00pm) in Medjugorje
- Visit to Community Cenacolo
- Catholic Priest, Mass daily & Spiritual activities
- Luggage handling (1 piece per person)
Centrally located hotels or similar
Le Meridien Visconti Hotel
Modern Pansion / Hotel
Group Size may vary between 18 to maximum 33, always accompanied by a Catholic Priest and Tour Guide throughout.
- Lunches, Tips to your guide & driver.
Providing you coverage for situations that may arise during your trip, including medical and dental emergencies, loss of luggage, trip delay, and so much more.
Cancel For Any Reason Waiver
A Cancellation Waiver – allowing you to cancel your trip and receive a refund anytime – up until 48 hours prior to departure.
Day 1: Depart for Rome
Make your way to your local airport, where you will board your overnight flight(s). Your meals will be served on board.
Day 2: Arrive Rome
Welcome to Rome, also known as “The Eternal City”. Upon arrival, in Rome airport, collect your luggage in the baggage claim area, and continue to the Arrivals Hall, where you will be greeted by a tour escort and/or driver. You will make your way to the bus and transfer to your hotel. Following check-in, you will have free time to unpack and relax or explore Rome on your own. Your tour escort may suggest places to visit. Later in the afternoon, your group will meet in the hotel lobby for a “Meet and Greet” with your fellow pilgrims and depart for Mass. Following Mass, you will attend a welcome dinner. After dinner, you will have the opportunity to walk to St. Peter’s Square as a group, for the Rosary (optional).
Day 3: Rome: Papal Audience - Trevi Fountain – Pantheon - Basilica of St. John the Lateran – Holy Stairs - Basilica of St. Mary Major
We begin with the Papal Audience in St. Peter’s Square! The Audience is celebrated each Wednesday by His Holiness, Pope Francis (pending the papal schedule). Following the Audience, we will visit the Trevi Fountain, where you may enjoy some free time on your own for lunch. This afternoon, you will visit the oldest of the four major Basilicas in Rome, and the home to the relics of Peter and Paul, the Basilica of St. John the Lateran. This Basilica is where Pope Francis was installed as Bishop of Rome. Next, you will cross the street to visit the Holy Stairs. These Holy Stairs are the very steps leading up to the praetorium of Pontius Pilate in Jerusalem on which Jesus stepped on his way to trial during his Passion. The Stairs were brought to Rome by Saint Helena in the fourth century. Ascending these stairs on your knees, in memory of Christ’s agonizing Passion. We conclude your day, with a Mass at the Basilica of St. Mary Major. Church dedicated to Our Blessed Mother, St. Mary Major reigns as the only Basilica that has kept its original structure and is an authentic jewel in the crown of Roman Churches. This Basilica contains a relic from the Manger of the Infant Jesus. Return to the hotel for dinner and overnight.
Day 4: Rome: St. Peter's Basilica - Vatican Museum - Appian Way - Basilica of St. Paul Outside the Walls - Catacombs
Day 5: Rome - Medjugorje
After a leisurely morning, we depart for Rome Airport for your short flight to Medjugorje. Upon arrival, you will find your luggage and exit the baggage claim into the Arrival’s Hall, where you will be greeted by your tour guide and/or driver. You will be escorted to the vehicle which will then take you on the 2.5-hour drive to the village of Medjugorje. Dinner will be served before retiring for the evening.
Days 6 - 8: Medjugorje
The most beautiful features of Medjugorje are its simplicity and peace. Over the next three days in Medjugorje, you may experience your faith grow, and share in the faith journey of pilgrims from all over the world. A local guide will accompany your group throughout your stay in the village.
Some activities that may accompany you in your spiritual journey:
Attend Daily Mass: Each morning at 10:00 AM, your group will assemble at St. James Church for Mass (English-Speaking). At the end of each Mass, regardless of language, there is a blessing of the religious articles that you have with you.
On Feast Days, and Sundays: English Mass is at 12 PM.
Climb Apparition Hill: This mountainous hill is where the visionaries first encountered Our Lady. At the base of this hill is a Blue Cross, where it is said Our Lady appeared to the children while they hid from the communist police in the early days of the alleged apparitions. While climbing, your group is invited to recite the Rosary, pausing five times for each decade of the Rosary. At the top of the hill, you will witness the exact location of the first alleged apparition of Our Lady to the visionaries, and enjoy private time for prayer.
Climb Mt. Krizevac (Cross Mountain): In 1933, the villagers built a 30′ high cross atop a mountain to commemorate Jesus’ passion and death on the cross. Your group will have the opportunity to climb this mountain, and venerate that very cross. While climbing, your group is invited to pray the Stations of the Cross (to meditate on Jesus’ suffering Road to Calvary), pausing fifteen times for each Station.
Apparitions: Each evening at 5:00 PM (or 6:00 PM depending on Daylight Savings Time), your group can join the villagers and fellow pilgrims of Medjugorje at either St James Church or Apparition Hill to commemorate the time Our Lady appears to the Visionaries. There you can pray the Rosary, as you all await that time (5:40 PM or 6:40 PM during Daylight Savings Time). *Afterward, Croatian Mass is held at St. James Church and is free to all to attend. It is broadcasted by the radio, simultaneously in order to translate the services from Croatian into many languages. Following the Croatian Mass, there is a Blessing of the Sick. **For details about the Visionaries, please visit: www.206tours.com/visionaries
Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament: Our Lady has always called us to be close to her Son. For this, you will have the opportunity to adore the Blessed Sacrament at the altar outside of St. James Church. Adoration is held on Tuesdays and Saturdays; Veneration of the Cross is held on Fridays inside the church. Additionally, there is an Adoration Chapel on the grounds of St. James Church, where Adoration is held in the afternoon hours.
Visit to the Community of Cenacolo: You will have the opportunity to visit the community of Cenacolo, founded by the Sisters of Charity, for young men and women who have taken a wrong path and are on the road to recovery. You will be able to listen to their inspirational words about their journeys back to Jesus Christ.
Prayer at the Statue of the Risen Christ: The bronze statue of the Risen Christ is located on the grounds of St. James Church. Many pilgrims sit and pray on the benches surrounding this peaceful statue. This statue miraculously seeps droplets of water at all times of the day, out of Christ’s right knee.
* The balance of your trip in Medjugorje is meant to provide you with time for a personal retreat. As such, your time in Medjugorje is not designed to be a “tour”, but rather to provide you with time to pray, reflect, and explore on your own as you feel called. On arrival, you will have an orientation tour after which a representative of 206 Tours will be available should you have any questions or requests. Daily Mass in English, as well as English confessions are available at St. James Church. During your stay in Medjugorje you will have full discretion over how your time is spent, in order to have the fullest spiritual experience possible. If you would prefer our traditional pilgrimage/tour of Medjugorje, we would recommend you consider our Tour #1 ( www.206tours.com/tour1 ) which provides a tour escort and spiritual leader through out your stay.
Day 9: Medjugorje - USA
After an early breakfast and heartfelt farewells, we leave by motor coach for Dubrovnik, Split, or Sarajevo for return flights home.
*206 Tours Disclaimer: Occasionally local religious and national holidays, weather, traffic conditions and other events may necessitate changes in the sequence of events or the missing of certain events/places. Though every effort will be made to follow the itinerary, it should be considered as an indication, rather than a contract of events and places to be visited.
Why buy “With Airfare” from 206 Tours
- In case your flight is cancelled 206 Tours will assist to get you to your destination.
- Your transfer will be waiting.
- In the rare event your tour is not operating we will refund you.
- Your seats will be assigned.
- If you need to travel a few days prior, stay a few more days or make a stop-over, we will arrange it for you.
If you do not buy Airfare from 206 Tours
- If your flight is cancelled, delayed or overbooked, 206 Tours is unable to rebook your flights
- To guarantee your arrival and departure transfer, we need your detailed flight arrival / departure by 45 days prior. Any changes within 45 – 3 days prior, additional transfer cost may apply.
- Any changes to your arrival / departure within 3 days of departure, we may not be able to rebook your transfer, you may need to make your own arrangements.
- If you book your own airfare, travel insurance provided by 206 Tours may not reimburse expenses caused by your trip interruption or cover your expenses due to flight changes.
Know Before You Go
Terms & Conditions
Special Clergy Discount
A Clergy Discount is available to all members of “Clergy” within the Catholic Church. This includes Seminarians, Deacons, Brothers and Sisters, Priests, Monsignors, Bishops, Cardinals, and His Holiness.
Click Here to learn more!
Earn a Free Trip
For groups of 20 or more, you may choose your own departure and earn FREE trips.
Book your trip now
$ 400.00 Deposit is due at the time of Registration "balance 60 days prior" -->
Would you like to arrive earlier or stay later?
Let us know at the time of registration if you would like to arrive earlier, or stay later, than the scheduled tour dates, and pending availability, we will change your airline reservations accordingly, additional fees may apply. Pre- and/or post-stays at the hotel will cost an additional fee. These options should be available to you when registering online, or simply contact us: [email protected]
About your trip
Rome has been one of history’s most powerful and important cities, along with home to the Roman Catholic Church, the Pope, and the site of the Vatican City. First built in 337, St. Peter’s Basilica lies over the tomb of St. Peter. Contained within is a vast array of the most beautiful artwork ever assembled, reflecting the immensity, beauty, vastness, majesty, glory and awesomeness of God. Terms & Conditions
Medjugorje, located in Bosnia & Herzegovina, is the site of the 1981 Marian Apparitions. On June 24th 1981 six children witnessed the Blessed Virgin Mary on what is now known as Apparition Hill. The apparition of Our Lady had a message of peace for the world, as well as a call to conversion, prayer and fasting. She appeared to them with an infant in their arms and confided several secrets to the children. Some of the children, now adults, continue to witness Our Lady’s apparitions. Medjugorje is a place of peace and prayer where over 40 million people have visited the now popular Pilgrimage site. In 2018 Pope Francis appointed Archbishop Henryk Hoser the “Apostolic Visitor” to Medjugorje in steps to officially recognize Medjugorje as a sacred Catholic site. On May 13, 2019 the Holy See officially announced that Dioceses and Parishes throughout the world are officially authorized to organize Pilgrimages to Medjugorje. About the Six Medjugorje Visionaries
Options & Upgrades
*All pricing is per person
Business Class Trans-Atlantic (One-Way) $2,200.00 (USD)
Business Class Trans-Atlantic (Round-Trip) $4,400.00 (USD)
Pre Stay - Overnight Hotel & Breakfast
Rome Pre Stay - Double Room w/breakfast only (Per Person) $229.00 (USD)
Rome Pre Stay - Private Room w/breakfast only (Per Person) $359.00 (USD)
Rome Pre Stay - Airport Transfer (Per Person) $56.00 (USD)
Post Stay - Overnight Hotel & Breakfast
Medjugorje Post Stay - Double Room w/breakfast only (Per Person) $59.00 (USD)
Medjugorje Post Stay - Private Room w/breakfast only (Per Person) $79.00 (USD)
Medjugorje Post Stay - Airport Transfer (Per Person) $129.00 (USD)
Options and upgrades
Know before you go to italy & medjugorje.
We promise to do all within our power to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have. Please feel free to contact us, please note should any problems arise during your trip you should first contact your local emergency contact in your destination country or the 206 Tours.
1-800-206-Tour (8687) | [email protected]
4 star hotel accommodations in jerusalem at a discounted rate available, any questions contact us:.