Dhow Cruise Dubai
Dhow Cruise Dubai exposes you to the “other side” of Dubai’s highly gripping and eye-popping enchantment, asides breathtaking skyscrapers and luxurious shopping venues.
Don’t miss the opportunity to tour Dubai dhow cruise with us, whether you want to explore the old Dubai Creek or encounter the ultramodern episodes of dhow dinner cruise Dubai Marina.
dhow cruise in Dubai
Cruising in Dubai is an ‘abode on water’ experience with every minute detail of your sail paid attention to with our bespoke and sophisticate services. If you’re looking to make the night special on your special event or romantic escape, there is nothing better than dhow cruise Dubai at night. Tour Dubai dhow dinner cruise for an exceptional breakout with colourful belly dancing or the dervish traditional Tanoura dance to spice it up!
Worried about dhow cruise Dubai price? Don’t be...because we can cater to your individual as well as larger group needs without going hard on your wallet and without compromising on the service quality. You’ll be amazed while enjoying the range of our sumptuous and palatable offerings serviced at an attractive dhow cruise with dinner price.
Get the most happening and fascinating dhow cruise in Dubai We promise to make the dhow cruise Dubai worth repeating again.
Dhow Cruise Creek
A trip down the historic creek on our wooden dhow with Arabian-inspired setting is one of the most splendid things to enjoy during Dubai vacation. Offers you a relaxing experience
Musandam Dibba Tour
Experience something different apart from watching the huge, luxurious skyscrapers and malls. Try out by taking by the Musandam Dibba tour, a experience in Oman.
Dhow Cruise in Abu Dhabi
Join us for an outstanding cruising experience that is not to be missed in Abu Dhabi! Our two-hour cruise is a wonderful way to relax and views of Abu Dhabi's skyline.
Dhow Cruise Marina
Join us for an outstanding cruising experience that is not to be missed in Dubai! Our two-hour cruise is a wonderful way to relax and views of Dubai's skyline.
Desert Safari - Dhow Cruise
Two of the best things, you will never stop thanking yourself after enjoying them in Dubai, are the Desert Safari and Dhow Cruise. They are the must for every tourist to experience otherwise the whole idea of vacationing will fall flat.
Charter For Special Events
Dhow Cruise in Dubai provides fantastic dhow cruise options for special events and functions including get-together, corporate events, kids' parties, and family events
Dhow Cruise - Dubai City Tour
When vacationing in Dubai, be sure to include all attractions and activities that allow you to experience this incredible city at its best. We, dhowcruiseindubai.com, take care of your holiday needs.
Sunset Cruise in Dubai Marina
Whether for romance or relaxation, the Sunset Dhow Cruise is an unforgettable voyage that teleports you into the world of dreams at the golden hour. Set sail under the vibrant sky while enjoying fine dining.
Depature Time : 08:30 PM
Duration : 1.5 Hours
Price : 65 AED
Depature Time : 08:45 PM
Price : 125 AED
- Cruise Packages
- Other Tours
Dhow Cruise Dubai Excited & Memorable Dhow Cruise Dinner
Dhow Cruise Tour Dhow Cruise in Dubai
Marina Dhow Cruise Dhow Cruise Dubai Creek
Our packages, package a - aed 39.
- Sunset Dhow Cruise on Deira Creek
- Cruising with food and soft drinks
- International Buffet Dinner ( Menu )
- Live Entertainment show
- 1st cruise time 7pm to 8:30pm (Daily)
- 2nd cruise time 9pm to 10:30pm (Daily)
- Boat Capacity 100pax
- Pickup & Drop off available (Extra cost)
Package B - AED 65
- Dinner Dhow Cruise on Water Canal
- Cruising Festival city and Burj Khalifa
- 1st Cruise time 6pm to 8pm (Weekdays)
- 2nd cruise time 8:30pm to 10:30pm (Daily)
- Cruise times will change on Weekend
Package C - AED 150
- Dhow Cruise Dinner on Marina Harbour
- Boarding time 8:00pm (Available Daily)
- Sailing time 8:30pm to 10:30pm
- Boat capacity 200 people ( Boat Flyer )
Package D - AED 120
- Dinner Dhow Cruise on Dubai Marina
- Ultra-modern boat with food & drinks
- Boarding time 8:30pm (Available Daily)
- Sailing time 9:00pm to 10:40pm
- Boat Capacity 150pax
Package E - AED 250
- Dhow Cruise Dinner on Festival City
- 5 Stars 2 hours cruise in Water Canal
- Live Entertainment, Burj Khalifa View
- Boarding time 6:30pm (Available Daily)
- Sailing time 7:00pm to 9:00pm
- Boat Capacity 120pax ( Route Map )
Package F - AED 50
- Dhow Cruise Dinner in Deira Creek
- 1st cruise 7pm to 8:30pm (Weekend)
- 2nd cruise 9pm to 10:30pm (Daily)
- Boat Capacity 100pax ( Route Map )
Package G - AED 100
- Dhow Cruise Dinner Marina Harbour
- 1st Cruise time 7pm to 8:30pm (Daily)
- 2nd Cruise time 9pm to 10:30pm (Daily)
Package H - AED 100
- 4 Stars Dhow Cruise Dinner on Deira
- Cruising 2hours with food and drinks
- Live Entertainment (3 shows)
- Boarding time 8:00pm (Availalbe Daily)
- Boat Capacity 300pax
Package I - AED 60
- Dinner Dhow Cruise Deira Creek
- Boarding time 8:00pm (Available Daily)
- Sailing time 8:30pm to 10:00pm
- Boat Capacity 100pax
Package J - AED 150
- Dhow Cruise + Dubai City Tour
- Combo Package consist of 2 activities
- Morning Time Dubai City Tour
- Dubai Museum, Jumeirah Mosque, Jumeirah Beach, The Palm Island, Atlantis
- Dubai City Tour Pickup 8:30am (Daily)
- Evening Dhow Cruise Package A
Package K - AED 85
- Dhow Cruise Dinner on Deira Creek
- Upper deck seating AED 150 per head
- Largest wooden floating restaurant
Package L - AED 60
- Dhow Cruise Dinner on Deira Creek
- Boarding time 8:30pm (Availalbe Daily)
- Sailing time 9:00pm to 11:00pm
- Boat Capacity 200pax
Package M - AED 75
- Cruising Festival City and Burj Khalifa
- Boarding 8:00pm (Available Daily)
Package N - AED 65
- Sunset Dhow Cruise on Water Canal
- Boarding 5:30pm (Available Daily)
- Sunset Cruise time 6:00pm to 8:00pm
- Regular Cruise time 8:30pm to 10:30pm
Package O - AED 275
- Dhow Cruise + Dubai Desert Safari
- Day 1 Desert Safari, Day 2 Dhow Cruise
- Marina Dhow Cruise with Buffet Dinner
- Desert Safari 4x4 Pickup & Drop off
- Dune Bashing 30-45 minutes
- BBQ dinner + Live Entertainments
- Cruise Pickup available (Extra cost)
Package P - AED 75
- Dhow Cruise Dinner Al Seef Bur-Dubai
- Welcome drinks, Water, Tea & Coffee
Package Q - AED 100
Package R - AED 130
- Dhow Cruise Dinner on Marina Dubai
- Cruising 2 hours with food and drinks
- Boat Capacity 250pax
Package S - AED 75
- Sunset Marina Cruise Dinner / High Tea
- 1 Hour Cruising in Dubai Marina
- Dinner every Mon & Sat only ( Menu )
- High Tea Wed, Fri & Sun only ( Menu )
- Boarding time 5:00pm (Available Daily)
- Sailing time 5:30pm to 7:00pm
Package T - AED 220
- Dhow Cruise + Burj Khalifa Tickets
- Deira Cruise with Dinner (Package A)
- Burj Khalifa Ticket Level 124 & 125
- 12 Telescope for sightseeing viewing
- Can Go by Stair from level 124 to 125
- Can Stay there to make photography
Package U - AED 65
- Dhow Cruise Dinner Al Seef Bur Dubai
Package V - AED 150
- Cruising 90 minutes with food and drinks
- Sailing time 9:00pm to 10:30pm
- Boat Capacity 100pax ( Cruise Pictures )
Package W - AED 50
- Dhow Cruise Dinner E-Gift Voucher
- Treat your loved ones or family & friends
- Redeem anytime, valid for 3 months
- Instant E-Mail Delivery. Lowest Prices
- Perfect Gift Voucher for All Occasions
- Deira creek cruise AED 50 per person
- Dubai Marina cruise AED 150 per person
- Water canal cruise AED 75 per person
Package X - AED 299
- Royal Cruise Dinner in Marina Harbour
- Red Carpet, Relaxing Music
- Boat Capacity 200pax ( Route map )
Book Dubai Other Tours
Dhow Cruise dinner in Dubai is unforgettable experience, while cruising down the creek in the heart of Dubai is an amazing sight and experience. Step aboard a traditional wooden Dhow Cruise to experience genuine Arabic and continental Buffet in relaxing atmosphere with soothing background music. Dhow cruise dinner is an elegant and romantic tour package that offers you a beautiful venue to express your love, care and concern to your beloveds. Spend a relaxing day with your family members, chit chat and observe the scenic beauty of the creek in perfect leisure while enjoying the activities onboard. Last but not least. . . As they say, "Seeing is Believing" So you are cordially invited.
- Dubai Desert Safari
- Dubai Helicopter Tour
- Water Parks Ticket
- Musandam Tour
Send a message to us
Copyright © 2023 Dhow Cruise Tour | A Project of Hello Tours LLC
Dubai Canal Cruise
- Combo Packages
- Marina Cruise
- Creek Cruise
- Canal Cruise
Book Dinner Cruise Experience
Welcome to DubaiCruise.com, your gateway to an unforgettable Cruise experience in the mesmerizing city of Dubai.
Book Unforgettable Dinner Cruise Experience
Welcome to DubaiCruise.com, your gateway to an unforgettable Cruise experience in the mesmerizing city of Dubai. We are here to curate a tailor-made Cruise Dinner experience that will surpass your every expectation.
2 Hours Cruise
Open Sea Cruise
Veg / Non-veg
Performances on Cruise
We Provide Pick & Drop
Cancel before 24 Hours
Dubai Creek Cruise with Live Entertainment
- Cruise Location
- 2-Hour Luxury Cruise on a Traditional Dhow through Dubai Marina.
- International & Arabic Buffet Dinner (Veg & non-Veg)
- Welcome Drinks, Unlimited Soft drinks, Tea & Coffee
- Live Entertainment Performance (Tanura Dance & Horse Show)
- Light background music
- Children under 3 are free of charge
- Dhow Wharfage
- The fishing harbor
- Al Fahidi historical neighborhood
- Abra Marine station
- Al Seef waterfront promenade
- Rolex Twin Towers
- Emirates NBD headquarters building
- Dubai Municipality headquarters
- Dubai Creek
- Main Course
- Grilled Meats
Dubai Creek is located in the heart of Dubai, between the districts of Bur Dubai and Deira. Visitors can board from various locations. Some of the most popular boarding points are located at:
- Al Seef Road, opposite the British Embassy, Bur Dubai, Dubai.
- Dubai Old Town, Al Fahidi Historical District, Dubai.
- Bur Dubai Marina, behind the Dubai World Trade Centre, Dubai.
- Instant Confirmation
- Mobile e-Ticket
- 2-Hours Dinner Cruise
- Buffet Meal Included
- Tanura Dance Show
- Welcome Drinks
AED 39 Save 38%
Dubai Marina Cruise with Live Performance
You can have a view of vibrant set of places around Dubai Marina:
- Dubai Marina Mall
- Mohammad Bin Ahmed Al Mulla Mosque
- Dubai Marina Yacht Club
- Marina Skyline and Skyscrapers
- Burj Al Arab
- Atlantis, the Palm
- Ain Dubai (Dubai Eye)
- Palm Jumeirah
- Pier 7 Dubai Marina
- Marina Walkway
The dinner cruise is parked in Dubai Marina approx 10 mins walk from Marina Mall. The exact location and Google map link will be provided once booking is confirmed. You can reach by Dubai metro, Public bus, Dubai tram and Taxi. You can also use our transfer / pickup service.
Dubai Water Canal Cruise with Tanura Dance Show
- Downtown Dubai
- Burj Khalifa
- Dubai Creek Harbour
- JW Marriott
- Sheikh Zayed Road
- Dubai Water Canal bridges
- Dubai Waterfall
- Dubai Design District
The Dubai Water Canal is a 3.2 km man-made waterway that connects the Arabian Gulf to the Dubai Creek. It is located in the heart of Dubai, between the districts of Bur Dubai and Deira.
Why to Choose DubaiCruise.com
At DubaiCruise, we entertain our guests with utmost care . From booking confirmation to your last photograph on the ship, we handle your queries and requests professionally to make your trip memorable.
Food variety, live entertainment, birthday & events, 24/7 support, compare which dinner is best for your.
Dinner Cruises in Dubai operates from three locations. Each service has its own specialty. We can compare them based on price, location of cruising, ship type (wooden dhow / modern yacht), food menu, also food quality, views of location & quality of service.
Dubai Creek Cruise
- Two Hour Cruising
- Buffet Dinner
- Live Tanura Dance
- Amazing Views
- Old Deira View
- Veg/Non-Veg Food
- Unlimited Drinks
- AC Lower Deck
- Open Upper Deck
- Accessible Metro
- Free Car Parking
Dubai Marina Cruise
- Two Hour Cruising Time
- Unlimited Welcome Drinks
- Continental Buffet Dinner
- Tanura Dance
- Views of Historic Dubai Creek
- Old Deira Historic District
- International & Arabic Buffet Dinner
- Tanura Dance & Horse Show
- Views of Skyline of Dubai Marina
- Dubai Eye, Atlantis & Palm Jumeriah
- Views of Downtown Dubai
- Burj Khalifa & Dubai Water Canal
Quick Info for Booking Dhow Cruise
Selecting a specific Dhow Cruise Trip depends on few factors which includes price, location, food menu and attractions, sightseeing (landmarks) of the excursion. Check below for details:
What is Location of Dhow Cruise?
Departure locations, on which timings cruise operates, cruise timings, what is the food menu, attractions & places to experience, dubai dhow cruise combo packages.
Take in the stunning night view of skyline and sights of the city as you cruise down the Dubai Marina. Then go on a thorough city tour of Dubai, sighting the Burj Khalifa, the Dubai Museum, the Jumeirah Mosque, and more. Experience the city’s rich culture, fascinating past, and cutting-edge wonders all at once.
Sightseeing on Dinner Cruises in UAE's Tourism Capital
Dubai Creek, Marina, and Canal each offer unique and distinct cruising experiences. Cruising around the Historic fish harbor in Creek, watching the luminous Skyscrapers in Marina, and experiencing the attractiveness of Downtown while on-boarding on the water canal cruise can give you a separate flavor of entertainment. We can’t precisely rate or compare anyone of these cruises due to the unique vibe of each service.
Deira Creek Cruise
Dubai Creek immerses you in the city’s rich heritage, with traditional souks and the bustling atmosphere of Old Dubai. Sightseeing includes Deira Souq, the fishing harbor, the Al Fahidi historic neighborhood, the Grand Mosque, Abra Marine station, and the Al Seef waterfront promenade.
Marina Dinner Cruise
Dubai Marina showcases modern luxury, featuring stunning skyscrapers and a vibrant waterfront walkway. While boarding the cruise, you can experience Dubai Marina Mall, JBR Beach, Dubai Tram Bridge, Mohammed Al Mullah mosque, Palm Jumeirah, Atlantis, Burj Al Arab, and Dubai Eye.
Water Canal Cruise
The Dubai Canal, an artificial waterway, blends contemporary architecture and serene landscapes, connecting Dubai Creek to the Arabian Gulf. While boarding the Dubai Water Canal cruise, you can view Downtown Burj Khalifa, DFC Mall, Dubai Creek Harbour, JW Marriott, and Dubai Water Canal bridges.
General FAQ's Dhow Cruise Dubai
Various companies operate Dubai Marina Cruises. You can check with your operators for the exact location. Usually, all cruises are parked near Al Rahim mosque opposite to JBR area. Click location link to see on map.
You can reach Marina Cruise by Dubai Metro, Public Bus, taxi (cab) & tram. Install the S’hail app on your mobile to plan your journey through the shortest route from your location.
Two dedicated metro train stations link Dubai Marina with the Metro Red-line. Sobha Realty Metro Station and Dubai Marina Mall metro station serves as the route for reaching Marina Dhow Cruise.
Yes, there are parking facilities available near the Dubai Marina Cruise departure point. Various parking options, including paid parking lots and designated parking spaces, are conveniently located within walking distance. It’s recommended to arrive early to secure a parking spot, especially during peak hours or busy weekends.
Expect a buffet dinner with BBQ and beverages. To be honest, every operator has its own buffet menu on Dubai Marina Cruise. There are a few dishes that every company includes: Veg / Non-veg curries, steamed rice, fried rice, soups, chicken BBQ, fish BBQ and various types of salads.
Marina Dinner Cruise is mostly operated from 8:30 pm to 10:30 pm.
Dubai canal cruise is located next to the jameel arts centre near Al Jadaf Metro Station. Cruises are parked on the back side of Palazzo Versace hotel. Click the location link to see on the map.
Reaching Dubai Canal Cruise is accessible by Metro train, taxi and Public bus. If you want to go by bus, install S’hail app to plan your trip. Currently, RTA water taxi has no route towards the cruise.
You can visit Water Canal Cruise by taking the Dubai Metro green line towards Creek. Leave the train at the second last terminal, “Al Jadaf Metro Station.”
Canal Cruise takes its guests on-board at 8:00 pm and leaves back to the boarding point at 10:30 pm.
A continental buffet dinner is arranged for guests on the Canal Dhow cruise. BBQ dishes and veg curries are also part of the menu. Unlimited soft drinks, tea and coffee is also served.
Free parking is available next to Canal cruise departure point. Navigate your car in-front of the Jameel Arts Centre to park your car.
Creek cruises are parked on both sides of Dubai Creek. So firstly, ask your service provider to mention whether it’s in Diera side or Al Seef (Bur Dubai) area. Click link to see on map: Al Seef Area and Deira Side .
Creek Dhow cruise is accessible by Dubai Metro by Union and Baniyas metro stations. It’s better to take a public bus after metro because there is 600m walking distance.
You can go for a Creek cruise by riding on a public bus, taxi, abra or Dubai metro. S’hail mobile app can also help you to guide to cruise location.
Dubai creek dhow cruise has a trip of two hours. It usually starts at 8:30 pm and ends at 10:30 pm.
A minimal buffet dinner is served to the guests. Menu includes veg / non-veg dishes with bread, rice and BBQ. Salads and soft drinks are also given to the visitors.
Parking is the major issue when we go for the Creek Dhow Cruise dinner. The boarding point is located near Old Dubai, with less spaces and busy roads.
Dubai Cruise Blogs
Selecting a specific Dhow Cruise Trip depends on few factors which includes price
5 Reasons Why a Dubai Marina Cruise Is the Best Way to See the City During Your Trip
Desert Road Dhow Cruise
Black Pearl (Pirate Boat)
Abra Cruise Dubai
Oasis Palm Dhow Cruise
Rustar Dhow Cruise
- Dubai Creek Deira
- Oberoi Dinner Cruise
- Sultan Sea Cruise
- Universal Boat Dhow Cruise
- Ramee Dinner Cruise
- Falcon Oasis Dhow Cruise Deira Creek
- Jameela Dinner Cruise
- Saluja Cruise Dinner
- Cleopatra Dhow Cruise
- Al Ameerah Dinner Cruise
- Lama Dubai Cruise Dinner
- Al Jawhara Dhow Cruise
- Danat Al Sultan Cruise Dinner
- Unique Dhow Cruise Creek
- Dhow Cruise By DME
- Al Shatar Floating Restaurant Diera
- Dubai Creek Al Seef
- Jannat Dinner Cruise
- Desert Road Dinner Cruise
- Al Khaleej Dinner Cruise
- Asya Dhow Cruise
- Dubai Marina Dinner Cruise
- Al Wasl Dhow Cruise
- Alexandra Dhow Cruise
- Falcon Oasis Mega Dhow Cruise
- Unique Catamaran Marina Cruise
- Lotus Yatch Dinner Cruise
- Xclusive Dinner Cruise
- RIKKS Marina Dinner CRUISE
- Al Mansour Dhow Cruise
- +971 52 52 52 746
- 246, 14th floor, Regal Tower, Business Bay, Dubai
- Mon-Fri (9.00 am – 6:00 pm)
More About Cruises
- Birthday Party on Cruise
- Dinner Cruises in Dubai
- Things About Dhow Cruise
- Access to Marina Cruise
Must See Places
- Best Must See Places
- Top Attractions of Dubai
- Desert Safari
- Dubai Marina Walk
Must Do Activities
- Shopping Malls in Dubai
- Activities During Summer
- Visit Burj Khalifa
- Historic & Old Dubai
© Copyright Dubai Cruise - Crafted By Tashheer's Digital
- International & Arabic Buffet Dinner (Veg & non-Veg)
- Welcome Drinks, Unlimited Soft drinks, Tea & Coffee
- Live Entertainment Performance (Tanura Dance & Horse Show)
IMDbPro Starmeter See rank
- View contact info at IMDbPro
- Contact info
- Arts and entertainment
- Other works Pilot: Etihad Airways (3 July 2017-5) August 2017 Stage play, stage show (14 march 2018 ) Hollywood (10 June 2018 ) Bollywood. (jan 5-2019 ) Abu dhabi Tv Show.
Contribute to this page.
- Learn more about contributing
More to explore
Add demo reel with IMDbPro
How much have you seen?
- Dubai Attractions
- Dubai Marina Cruise
- Dubai Creek Cruise
- Dubai Dinner Cruise
- Dubai Yacht Tours
- Dubai Canal Cruise
- Burj Khalifa Tickets
- Dubai Safari Park Tickets
- Dubai Desert Safari Tours
- Global Village Dubai Tickets
- Dubai Aquarium Tickets
- IMG Worlds of Adventure Tickets
- Dubai Frame Tickets
- Aquaventure Tickets
- Dubai Miracle Garden Tickets
- AYA Universe Tickets
- The View at The Palm Tickets
- Dubai Garden Glow Tickets
- Xline Dubai Zipline Tickets
- Motiongate Tickets
- Sky Views Observatory Tickets
- Museum of the Future Tickets
- LEGOLAND® Dubai tickets
- Dubai Dolphinarium Tickets
- Hop-On Hop-Off Tours
Book Your Dubai Dhow Cruises
Dhow Dinner Cruise with Live Entertainment in Dubai Creek & the Open Seas
- Hop aboard a modern dhow for an entertaining 2-hour experience in Dubai Creek.
- The friendly staff will welcome you with arms wide open, serving you coffee, dates, and fresh juices.
- Enjoy the illuminated night-time sights of Deira and Bur Dubai as you cruise peacefully along.
- Savor an appetite from an international buffet spread with dishes from around the world.
- As you enjoy your meal, be entertained with a magic show, tanoura dance, horse show, and a Homos (puppet) dance show.
- Welcome refreshments, dates and coffee
- Lavish international buffet dinner
- Mineral water and soft drinks
- 4 Live entertainment shows
- You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Marina Dinner Cruise with Live Music
- Enjoy an award-winning dinner cruise with your family, friends, or loved ones
- Sail along the splendid Dubai Marina after the sun sets for remarkable views and a luxurious gastronomic experience.
- Board a 5-star cruise boat and enjoy a 90-minute cruise that combines elegant dining and sightseeing together.
- Savor a delectable 5-star international buffet, catered by Radisson Blu.
- Sway along to the ambient romantic music and admire the gorgeous Dubai skyline in the background.
- 1.5-hour cruise around Dubai Marina
- International buffet dinner catered by Radisson Blu
- Access to the fully air-conditioned lower deck and open-air upper deck
- Unlimited soft drinks, water, and tea and coffee
- On board toilet facilities
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Alexandra Dhow Cruise Dinner in Dubai Marina with Live Entertainment
- Step aboard the luxurious dhow and set sail on your dinner cruise down Dubai Marina.
- Admire the exclusive Dubai Marina residences as you drift past the Dubai Marina Yacht Club Promenade, Dubai Marina Mall, and even the Palm Jumeirah.
- Feast on a delicious dinner buffet (menu here ) as you sit back and enjoy the performances for the night.
- Watch the 2-piece entertainment program that includes a female vocalist and a male tanoura dancer.
- Upgrade your ticket to enjoy transfers from designated city locations, or go for the option that lets you enjoy unlimited house drinks.
- Full course international buffet dinner
- 2 hours of cruising in Dubai Marina
- Performance by a female vocalist
- Performance by male Tanura dancer
- Transfers (optional upgrade)
- Access to upper deck/lower deck (based on the option selected)
- Tip: Make sure to carry a jacket as it might get chilly at night.
- You can cancel these tickets up to 48 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Sunset Cruise in Dubai Marina with Buffet Dinner
- Set sail on the blue waters of the renowned Dubai Marina Esplanade and soak in the sights.
- Have a royal feast as you relish a five-star international buffet catered by the Address Hotel Marina.
- Your meal will be accompanied by unlimited drinks, ambient live music, and stunning views of Dubai's towering skyline.
- View the picturesque Atlantis hotel as you sail through Palm Jumeirah and the sights of New Dubai.
- The yacht is well equipped with space, panoramic views, and a friendly onboard crew to look after your needs.
- Enjoy every inch of this lavish experience with private tables for each group and a red carpet entrance.
- Timings: Daily from 5:00 PM - 6:30 PM.
- 90-minute cruise around the Dubai Marina on a five-star cruise boat
- Red carpet entrance
- International five-star buffet catered by The Address Hotel Marina
- Onboard toilet facilities
- Complimentary Local's Pocket Guide to Dubai (money-saving hacks, detailed itineraries, best of Dubai & more)
- Hotel transfers
90-Minute Speedboat Tour of Marina, Atlantis, Palm & Burj Al Arab
- This exciting 90-minute sightseeing adventure will see you on a speedboat through Dubai's famed sights.
- Be greeted with a red carpet entrance before you are briefed by an English-speaking guide.
- Travel from Dubai Marina to Palm Jumeirah, Burj Al Arab, and back, stopping by well-known hotels and mini-islands along the way.
- Fret not over safety with state-of-the-art boats that are well-equipped to ensure safety.
- Live commentary from English-speaking guide
- Photo opportunities
- Complimentary chilled bottled water
- Professional safety life jackets
- Brand new rigid Inflatable boats
- Tip: Dress warmly to avoid getting chilled by the cold breeze!
- The experience is restricted for guests aged 5 and under.
- The experience is restricted for guests aged 70 and above.
- The experience is restricted for guests with back and neck issues and pregnant women.
2-Hour Dhow Cruise in Dubai Marina with Dinner
- Set sail across the Dubai Marina on a traditional Dhow, an experience complete with culinary delights.
- With a unique blend of heritage and modernity, the cruise stands out for its live Tanura show and stirring Arabic and Hindi tunes.
- Relish a blend of Asian and International flavors paired with a welcome drink.
- Witness architectural marvels like the world's tallest twisted tower from the tranquil Marina waters, enhancing your cultural experience in this city of superlatives.
- 2-hour Dubai Marina Dhow cruise
- Buffet dinner (veg and non-veg)
- Welcome drink and dates
- Soft drinks and water
- Alcoholic beverages (available for purchase)
- Tip: For the best views, secure a spot near the railings of the Dhow. You'll get an unobstructed view of the marina and the city's landmarks.
- Facilities: Pram/Stroller Accessibility.
- Note : Seat allocation is done by the staff on a first-come, first-served basis.
Dubai Marina Shared Yacht tour
- Glide through the shimmering waters of the Persian Gulf for an undisputed sightseeing-cum-dining experience you'll never forget.
- Board the luxurious yacht, complete with plush interiors and five-star amenities to better suit you.
- Behold Dubai from a new vantage point as you sail past the marina and notice iconic landmarks float past you.
- Relish a lip-smacking continental breakfast or a freshly-prepared BBQ meal for lunch, moonlight and twilight tour (vegetarian options included) onboard according to the tour you choose.
- Pick between breakfast, lunch, and moonlight tours.
- Important: Please note that Emirates IDs or Passport need to be presented on board.
- 2-hour cruise
- Continental breakfast (with vegetarian option)
- BBQ Lunch (optional)
- Assistance with picture taking
- Bottled water
- Round-trip hotel transfers
- Tip: Bring sunscreen and sunglasses to protect yourself from the sun during the tour.
- Please note that Emirates IDs or Passport needs to be presented on board.
- Alcohol is strictly prohibited on the yacht.
- Arrive 30 minutes before departure, as boarding and briefing will begin 10 min prior to departure.
- Children under 3 years old are restricted from participating in this experience.
Dhow Cruise Dinner in Dubai Marina with Live Entertainment
- Take in the lights and sights of the Dubai Marina under the starry sky on this 90-minute Arabian wooden dhow cruise.
- Drift past beautiful houses along the banks, The Dubai Marina Yacht Club Promenade, Dubai Marina Mall, and even the Palm Jumeirah.
- For dinner, feast on a delicious dinner with plenty of both vegetarian and non-vegetarian choices.
- Sit back and watch the 2-piece entertainment program that includes a female vocalist and a male tanura dance show.
- 90-minute cruise
- Welcome drink
- Buffet dinner (veg and nonveg options)
- Live entertainment - Tanoura Show with Soft background music
- Unlimited soft drinks, water, tea & coffee
- These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Abra Ride in the Dubai Water Canal
- Experience the beauty of Dubai's Water Canal like never before with a traditional abra ride.
- Take a leisurely 60-minute cruise along the waterway, surrounded by stunning skyline views.
- Get up close and personal with iconic landmarks such as the Burj Khalifa and Dubai Mall and get informative insights with the onboard commentary.
- Enjoy an authentic Emirati experience as you ride along the canal on the traditional wooden boats relishing authentic delicacies and unlimited soft beverages.
- Enhance your experience with the sunset tour for a memorable evening of culture and beauty.
- 60 Minute Dubai Water Canal cruise in a traditional abra.
- Mineral water & refreshments.
This ticket has the following options you can choose from:
- Sunset Tour
- Tip: Keep a lookout for dolphins and other marine life.
- The meeting and drop off point will be at Dubai Festival City Mall.
Private Yacht Rental in Dubai
- Embark on a luxury yacht cruise in Dubai aboard the Veronika 55, the elegantly designed 55-foot yacht.
- The English and Russian-speaking captain and crew will make sure your trip is seamless, with complimentary refreshments on board.
- From the world's largest Ferris wheel at Blue Water Island to the iconic Atlantis The Palm, admire Dubai's top landmarks from the comfortable private yacht.
- Entertain guests on the open salon, prepare your own meal on the onboard grill, and soak up the sun on the flybridge's seating area.
- Maximize your experience with 2-hr and 3-hr cruises, or choose the 4-hr cruise to additionally swim in the lagoon and enjoy Burj Al Arab views.
- 2/3/4-hr private yacht rental
- 1 free extra hour onboard (optional)
- English & Russian-speaking captain and staff
- Water, soft drinks, coffee, tea, and ice
- Alcoholic beverages
- Tip: Bring along your favorite meats and grilling ingredients to prepare a delicious meal.
- You are allowed to bring alcohol and outside food on the cruise.
- Smoking is allowed onboard.
Top things to do in Dubai
The city of Dubai has long enchanted the minds of individuals from all around the world. When one thinks of the City of Gold, the mind immediately jumps to a picture of extravagance and opulence; towering architectural marvels like the Burj Khalifa and Palm Islands, an endless of both the golden deserts and rich blue oceans, decadent food, and a glittering city full of life.
Tourists from around the world flock towards Dubai each year to be a part of the city’s pulse. An out-of-the-ordinary way to explore its best parts is by going for a dhow cruise in Dubai. A dhow is a sturdily-designed wooden boat, traditionally used by Dubai’s fishing communities.
Today, a Dubai cruise is one of the most popular tourist attractions to try in the city; visitors can choose to ride along several locations -- Dubai Marina, Dubai Creek and Dubai Water Canal. Each cruise offers guests a unique experience, whether it’s the ambiance, famous sights around or delicious buffet meals and live entertainment. The next time you’re thinking to try something different, a Dubai dhow cruise should be high up your bucket list.
Dubai Dhow Cruise Locations
The Dubai Marina is one of the most beautiful locations in the City of Gold. When on a Marina cruise in Dubai , prepare to feast your eyes on the eye-catching, towering skyscrapers around you, while you are serenaded by the bright blue ocean. Keep an eye out for architectural marvels like the Palm Islands, Burj Khalifa, Dubai Marina residences, JBR, the Atlantis Hotel and more.
Explore the olden, charming parts of the city on a Dubai Creek cruise . The ambiance of still waters and traditional music is the perfect backdrop as you take in sights on the quieter side of the city. You’ll get the chance to observe landmarks like Heritage Village, National Bank of Dubai, Sheikh Saeed’s House and Chamber of Commerce & Industry Building among others.
Dubai Water Canal
Cruise along the Dubai Water Canal and take in the glittering landmarks in the city. While on a Canal cruise in Dubai , either on an Abra or a luxury cruise, you’ll sail along the Water Canal and get the opportunity to spot sites like Festival City, Business Bay, Burj Khalifa, Ras Al Khor Sanctuary along with an impressive view of the city’s spectacular skyline.
All Your Dubai Dhow Cruise Options
There are a variety of factors to keep in mind before selecting which Dubai dhow cruise to go for. You can make your choice based on which location you would like to board from, what landmarks you would like to see, whether you’re looking for a dining experience, or are looking to club your cruise with other activities like a desert safari. Here are all the factors to keep in mind when decided what cruise to go for.
Creek vs Marina vs Canal
The most important thing to remember before making your reservation is the location of your dhow cruise. The top options in the city are the Dubai Creek, Dubai Marina and the Dubai Canal. If you’re looking to observe the city’s historic past and observe classic buildings like Heritage Village and old souks, you should look to book a dhow cruise on Dubai Creek. If you would like to soak in the city’s towering, architecturally-significant skyline, then you can opt for a Dubai Marina dhow cruise. If you book a Canal cruise in Dubai, you can either ride on the traditional Abra or go for a luxury cruise on the Water Canal.
Sightseeing vs Dinner
The next thing to consider before booking your dhow cruise is to opt for a cruise that exclusively offers sightseeing or dinner. If you book a standard sightseeing cruise along the Creek, Marina or Canal, you can soak in landmarks around you like the Atlantis Hotel at the Dubai Marina. However, if you’re looking to make your ride a memorable experience, opt for a dinner cruise in Dubai at the Creek or Marina. The highlight of your wholesome journey will include an exclusive continental buffet, along with live entertainment options. Your standard sightseeing cruise does not include dinner; however, all dinner experiences allow you to engage in sightseeing.
Ferry vs Yacht vs Boat
Apart from dhow cruises along the Dubai Marina, Dubai Creek and Dubai Water Canal, guests also have the option to opt for rides on ferries, yachts and other boats. If you opt for a ferry, a smaller water vehicle, you can enjoy a 1-hour long ride inside air-conditioned decks along the Dubai Marina and take in interesting sights like Palm Island, Burj Al Arab and JBR Beach. For an ultra-luxurious experience, book a Dubai yacht tour. Onboard a lavish yacht tour , guests can avail services like a continent buffet meal, the onboard swimming pool and multiple entertainment decks, all while enjoying a fantastic view of sights like the Palm.
If you’re in Dubai for a short while and are looking for a quick way to cover all major attractions, your best bet would be to opt for a combo tour. Usually covered over a span of two days, you can choose your combo ticket based on what attractions you would like to cover. Your combo tour not only includes a dhow cruise on Dubai Creek, but also includes experiences like a visit to landmarks like the Burj Khalifa, a desert safari in Dubai, or a tour of the city’s most historic and popular attractions. With these tours, you can cover all the essential tourist points in the city.
Choose the Right Dubai Dhow Cruise
There’s plenty to see while on a Dubai dhow Cruise. You should select your cruise depending on which part of the city you would like to explore. Dubai cruises cover landmarks across the Dubai Creek, Dubai Marina, and Dubai Water Canal. While a cruise on the Creek covers several parts of old Dubai like the old souks, a cruise along the Marina lets you observe the new-age, architecturally-significant landmarks of the city, like the Burj Khalifa, JBR, Atlantis Hotel, and more.
When surrounded by the blue sea and towering glass buildings, the perfect thing to complement your view is a delicious meal. If you opt for a dinner cruise in Dubai, your experience would include welcome refreshments with some dates, a lavish continental buffet with both vegetarian and non-vegetarian options, unlimited mineral water and soft drinks, and depending on your package, live cooking stations as well. Keep in mind, not all cruises include meals; you would have to book one that specifically includes lunch/dinner.
If you opt for a dinner cruise in Dubai, not only do you get a delicious multi-course buffet meal, but also get live entertainment as part of the package. During your cruise along the Creek or Marina, while you gaze at the remarkable sights around, you will be serenaded with live music. The vocalist would perform some peppy tunes to keep the audience entertained. Guests would also be treated to experiences like a puppet show or Tanoura dance performance, depending on the package they opt for.
Plan Your Dubai Dhow Cruise Experience
Generally, Dubai Marina dhow cruise timings are between 09:00 PM to 11:00 PM daily. Boarding begins at 08:30 PM. Each cruise lasts for approximately 2 hours.
Most Marina cruises in the city depart from the Dubai Marina Promenade. Please check your ticket for further details. Google Map Directions .
The best way to get to the Dubai Marina Promenade is by taking the metro and getting off at the JLT metro station. From there, the pier is at a 10-minute walking distance.
Timings for a Dubai Creek cruise vary depending on the time of day you choose. Evening cruises last for two hours and run between 09:00 PM to 11:00 PM daily, while morning cruises run in hourly intervals from 10:30 AM every day.
Most cruises depart from Baniyas Road at Dubai Creek. Please check your ticket for further details. Google Map Directions .
The fastest way to get to Dubai Creek is by taking a metro to Union Station. From there, you can simply walk to your destination.
You can go for a Water Canal cruise in Dubai throughout the day. The 2-hour evening cruises are generally between 08:30 PM to 10:30 PM, while the day cruises start from 10:00 AM each day.
The location for each Canal cruise varies based on the one you choose. With your ticket, you will get specific information about where to board your cruise.
Dubai Dhow Cruise FAQs
Guests can book their dhow cruises in Dubai online now, to eliminate the hassle of physical contact or waiting lines.
Visitors can choose a cruise along the Dubai Marina, Dubai Creek or Dubai Water Canal.
Timings for your cruise vary depending on the slot you choose. Evening dinner cruises, as well as day-time cruises, are open to the public. You can choose your cruise based on your convenience and their availability.
Since there are multiple locations and operators, there is no specific location for a dhow cruise. Depending on whether you book a cruise at the Dubai Marina, Dubai Creek or Dubai Water Canal, you will receive the exact location with your confirmed ticket.
Yes. Dhow cruise dinners are now open to the public. Each cruise lasts for about 2 hours and includes a continental buffet and live entertainment.
It depends on your reservation. While some Dubai cruises offer full cancelation if canceled within the stipulated time, others will not provide any refund if canceled.
Dhow Cruise Dubai Marina
Step aboard the extraordinary world of Dubai Marina, a stunning waterfront masterpiece that has captured the imagination of tourists worldwide. This captivating Dhow cruise Dubai Marina has been designed to cater to the needs of tourists and leisure seekers alike, making it a must-visit during your Dubai trip. To truly immerse yourself in its splendor, come aboard the majestic wooden Dhow that sails through the ultra-modern waterfront district of Dubai Marina. It is where tradition meets modernity! The entire Dinner Cruise is designed to cater to every family member and provide varied experiences of togetherness, romance, or simply chilling out. It is a voyage through some of the best architectural marvels of Dubai and includes an elaborate buffet dinner and unmatched onboard entertainment. Join us on this unforgettable journey as we navigate the tranquil waters, offering you an unparalleled feel of Dubai's most illustrious developments while you savor a sumptuous dining experience.
Dhow Cruise Dubai - Inclusions
- 2 Hours Cruise Through the famed Dubai Marina Lagoon
- Welcome Drinks of chilled juices, Arabic coffee, and Dates upon your arrival
- Unlimited Water & Soft Drinks throughout the cruise
- Continental, Asian, and Arabic Buffet Dinner (Veg & Non-Veg)
- Upper Deck with Open-Air Seating to enjoy the cool night breeze
- Lower Deck with Air-Conditioned Seating for older family members
- English, Arabic & Indian Music, and onboard DJ
- Live entertainment that includes energetic traditional Tanura Dance Performance
It is an unmatched Dubai Marina Experience: A Night of Luxurious dinner cruise soaked in food, entertainment, and a twinkling city skyline.
Dhow Cruise Marina Seasonal Promotional Offer
50% Reduced Family & Group Bookings For Instant Booking
- 04 2953485 Call & Book Now 24/7
- Start Live Chat Chat Book Now 24/7
- Whatsapp Now Message Now 24/7 Booking
Flip through the images below and let your eyes feast on what is in store for you when you come aboard our Marina Cruise.
Cruise Dinner Dubai Menu
Set sail on the Marina Cruise Dinner trip, where we literally take dinner to new heights! Our buffet spread is a mouthwatering delight, featuring a succulent menu with continental, Arabic, and Indian Flavors. Dive into a sea of starters, including salads and pasta, that'll make your taste buds dance. Our hosting staff are always around you to provide you with a helping end. The main course? It's a culinary symphony with options for every palate. It includes veg and non-veg items and assorted breads and biryanis. You may enjoy the dinner in the cool environs of the lower deck or the breezy upper deck. And don't even get us started on dessert – it's the sweet finale you won't want to miss. Even after dinner, you may ask us for your favorite Tea, Coffee, or green tea, and our smiling staff would gladly oblige by serving on your table. Bon Appetite!!!
Chilled Juices - Dates with Arabic Tea ( Kehwa )
Coleslaw - Hummus with Olive Oil - Russian Salad - Arrabiata Salad - Mix Green Salad - Mint Sauce ( Chatney ) - Aloo Channa Chaat - Raita - Arabic Pickle
Lentil Soup - (Served with Lemon Wedge and Fried Bread Croutons)
Arabic Bread (Khubus) - Round Bread - Butter Naan
Veg Biryani - Butter Chicken - Chicken Mexican - Zeera Rice - Hakka Noodle - Mixed Vegetable Sautéed - Potato Zeera & Daal
Arabic Mixed Grill - Kofta Kebab - Sheesh Tawouk - Chicken Fillets - Grilled Fish with Lemon Butter Sauce
Fruit Trifle - Fruit Salad - Om Ali
Tea - Coffee - Mineral Water - Soft Drinks
Dhow Cruise Marina
Embark on an unforgettable experience aboard the best Dhow Cruise Marina, where your senses will feast on the captivating sights, exceptional hospitality, mouthwatering dinner options, and scintillating entertainment. The Dinner Cruise Marina begins as you step onto our traditional Dhow to be greeted by our friendly hosts. As the dhow proceeds, you will see the 360-degree view of the majestic Dubai Marina district. Your Marina Cruise will pass through the much talked about graceful 180-degree arching of the Cayan Towers. As time passes, your dhow cruise will give you plenty of selfie opportunities, so ensure your mobile phone is fully charged!! Then comes the world-famous, bustling Bluewater development and the colossal Ain Dubai, the world's highest observatory wheel.
As for your taste buds, they are in for a treat, with the sumptuous buffet dinner offering an array of options for vegetarians and non-vegetarians. Your culinary journey is accompanied by various music arranged by our onboard DJ, who picks the right music for the right mood. Further on, our Tanura dancer comes on the lower deck to entertain you with his energetic performance. As our Dhow eases into the main Arabian Sea, you will see the Atlantis Hotel on the Palm Dubai. Far away, you may also see the towering Burj Al Arab hotel. After a mesmerizing 2-hour cruise, your memorable trip ends, yet the experience leaves you craving more.
Dhow Cruise Dubai Creek
Experience the enchanting allure of the best dhow cruise Dubai Creek tour. As you embark on this journey, you will immerse yourself in the rich tapestry of the city's history. The tranquil waters of Dubai Creek act as a reflective canvas, mirroring the skyline of modern Dubai and the timeless charm of its historical sites.
Step aboard a traditional wooden dhow, where Arabian hospitality awaits you. Set against the Dhow Cruise Creek backdrop, you will be ushered to our luxurious Dhow with fresh juices or Arabic coffee. You would see historical architecture on either side of the creek as the cruise sails. Your selfie time never ends during the creek cruise. Your Dhow passes through landmarks of yore like the Heritage Village, Sheik Maktoum Bridge, and the Sheika Palace. Your dinner is buffet style and is accompanied by in-house music. One of the unique experiences will be to see Abra (local water taxi) darting across Dubai Creek. The Tanura dance is the last but the most entertaining set we offer. As the 2-hour creek cruise comes to an end, you will be left with lingering memories captured through selfies and videos!
Difference Between Dhow Cruise Marina and Dhow Cruise Creek
Dubai offers different experiences of dinner dhow cruises. The most famous of them are Marina Cruise and Dubai Creek Cruise. One gets you into the ultra-modern world, and the other takes you to the heritage Dubai.
Dhow Cruise Marina is all about the latest and the most famous manmade canal and the tall skyscrapers along the canal. It is where the rich and famous of Dubai come for all their leisure activities. This cruise will take you on a round trip to the iconic coastline of Dubai Marina and the Blue Waters development before easing into the Arabian Sea for a short while. Dinner cruise Marina is a premium dinner cruise as it is also a time travel to how Dubai developed itself into the world's favorite tourist destination.
The Dhow cruise on the creek is a time travel backward when Dubai was a trading hub. Life was simple, with Dubai spread on either side of the Dubai creek. One side was called Bur Dubai; the other was called Deira Dubai. When you take a Dhow Cruise Dubai, you will sail through iconic old-world buildings like Dubai Souk, the Heritage Village, and the Maktoum Bridge, once known as Dubai's lifeline. You will also see old water taxis or Abras jostling with new water taxis. These water taxis ferry people across the old districts of Dubai. Dhow Cruise Dubai Creek is more budget-friendly, while both are great for a family outing.
If you're looking to turn your upcoming event. Be it a social get-together or a company's annual party, a unique and unforgettable experience, then Dhow Cruise Dubai Marina is the ideal venue. Our expert event team can handle everything efficiently, regardless of your requirements, including the number of guests, onboard entertainment, and catering. Leave your event in their expert hands for a smooth and perfect event. Whether it's a birthday celebration, a wedding anniversary, or a corporate event to mark significant milestones, we've got everything you need to make it a memorable occasion.
Dhow Cruise Dubai Price
Dubai, a city known for its extravagance and opulence, offers an array of remarkable experiences for travelers and locals alike. Among these, the Dhow Cruise Dubai is a captivating journey combining tradition, luxury, and breathtaking views. Understanding the Dhow Cruise Dubai price is crucial for those seeking to embark on this unforgettable voyage. We also have plenty of seasonal offers and deals. Here are our suggestions so that you can enjoy this unique experience and explore the pleasures it brings to you.The cost of a Dhow Cruise in Dubai varies depending on several factors, including the type of cruise, time of day, and the inclusions provided. Here is a breakdown of the price range:Marina Dhow Cruise – Ranges from AED 120 per person to AED 200 per person. Creek Dhow Cruise – Ranges from AED 50 per person to AED 90 per person.
Office No. 207, Al Owais Building, Airport Road, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
+971 4 295 3485
+971 4 295 3486