- Live streams
- Moscow concerts Moscow concerts Moscow concerts See all Moscow concerts ( Change location ) Today · Next 7 days · Next 30 days
- Most popular artists worldwide
- Trending artists worldwide
- Sign up Log in
- Get the app
- Moscow concerts
- Change location
- Popular Artists
- Deutsch Português
- Popular artists
- On tour: yes
- VNV Nation is not playing near you. View all concerts
- Moscow, Russian Federation Change location
43,961 fans get concert alerts for this artist.
Join Songkick to track VNV Nation and get concert alerts when they play near you.
Nearest concert to you
Touring outside your city
Be the first to know when they tour near Moscow, Russian Federation
Join 43,961 fans getting concert alerts for this artist
Upcoming concerts (27) See all
DARK STORM FESTIVAL
View all upcoming concerts 27
Similar artists with upcoming concerts
Tours most with.
VNV Nation are an English and Irish Electronic music duo who formed in 1990 when both members lived in London, England. They are known for their eclectic mix of electro-industrial, trance and synthpop and have released a handful of studio albums.
Call it cynicism, but in my mind hearing that a band has a motto should be enough to put anyone’s hackles up about them. A motto? That’s for private schools and rich families, not bands! However, since bands are otherwise known as the globally accepted symbol for rebellion against societal norms, it would take one hell of a group to get away with it. In the form of VNV Nation, that’s exactly what we have.
VNV Nation are a truly international band. The core duo of Ronan Harris and Mark Jackson hail from Dublin and Essex (respectively), the band was formed in London, and the duo are now based in Hamburg since the band have been popular there ever since their 1999 breakthrough album “Empires”. However, after first forming in 1990 it wasn’t until five years later that their debut album “Advance And Follow” was actually released.
The band’s first two albums bought them a degree of hype and no shortage of critical respect but come 1999, everything would change. “Empires” topped the German alternative album charts for several weeks and make them a big name all over Europe. Which is all the more surprising, considering that the entire album was composed on one synthesizer and two basic samplers.
With 2002’s album “Futureperfect”, the band started leaning away from their early industrial influences to a more commercially viable trance sound inflected with Synth-pop. The resulting album was so successful that they were able to go on two successful world tours as a result, the first two in the band's history.
Since then the band has gone from strength to strength. Sold out concerts the world over, a new album coming every two or three years, they’re a band that mixes dependability with true artistry. However, this isn’t all that surprising from this band. Y’know that motto I wrote about earlier? Turns out that it’s "One should strive to achieve, not sit in bitter regret." Honest hard work mixed with poetic turn of phrase? Sounds like VNV Nation through and through. Highly recommended.
First off, props to a band which regularly draws five times the capacity of the Waterfront for doing a UK tour which includes the absolutely tiny city of Norwich in the destination list. We didn't expect it, and neither did they, but it turned out to be an intimate and powerful gig.
As this was the Norwich stop of the Compendium tour, there were some classics and crowd-pleasers including Illusion, Gratitude and Radio and fewer rarities with only one track which I didn't know (if anyone knew it, it was played to a backdrop of orange and green lights and I'd be interested to find it again). There was a light show during 'Honor' in red, white and blue which - combined with the lyrics about 'standing alone' and 'what we are fighting for' - did, to me at least, hint enigmatically at Brexit, which wasn't surprising for a band who doesn't mind a bit of politics but disappointing as Norwich was a largely Remain area compared to the rest of Norfolk and the message was muddled.
Ronan was, as always, a showman and worked hard to get a tiny crowd going with lots of interaction and encouragement. I don't know if it was just a Wednesday night, I don't know if the hipsters at the back were just too cool for school (hint: guys, you can take your hats off indoors) or if we were just being too shy, but there was a distinct lack of the screams, lights and enthusiasm from the crowd that's expected at industrial/EBM. With exception to the Ravers in the corner near the front, who were doing their best to carry the crowd. 'Gratitude' did cause a mass hug-in on the other side of the floor from the Ravers, which was unusual but pleasant, and created a lot of goodwill with that side of the crowd.
If I have a complaint, it's that the band seemed incredibly rushed. Songs were belted out without that much of a break for drinks/a breather, and the grumpy security guard under the stage looked incredibly unimpressed with absolutely everything that was going on. The gig ended with a couple of wonderful encores (the crowd chanting 'VNV' and 'Thankyou' over and over was a highlight), but then finished abruptly without the meet-and-greet promised to German audiences of the same tour and the main lights thrown on within what felt like moments of VNV leaving the stage. Staff upon exit were unhelpful, the friendly bar people all disappeared and (upon running back in for my forgotten bag) quick with a sarcastic comment in my direction. This was entirely a problem with the venue, not the band, but the attitude sits in stark contrast with the usual love and attentiveness shown by VNV to their fans.
Ronan and Mark did take the time as they left the stage to shake hands with those at the front, which seemed to make Grumpy-Sec twitchy (good) but the adoring fans - me included - loved every minute of it.
As always, a positive glow comes from a VNV gig for a few days after and we can only hope the rubbishness of the Waterfront attitude wouldn't put them off from playing Norfolk/Suffolk again another time.
Report as inappropriate
VNV Nation definitely knows how to put on a good show. Even in festival performances where sometimes bands hold back a little, they start off with a slow intro and some great lighting and effects. Once the music kicks into full gear, you can really the energy of the whole crowd and band combine, making for an awesome effect.
A lot of people were waving “lighters” (aka cell phones and glowsticks), which further added to the serene yet emotional experience. The perfect mix of the synth noises with the strong beats and soothing vocals really stood out even more in the live performance than any recording can accomplish.
The whole thing just felt surreal and every minute of it was enjoyable, it felt like a dream world that had me hooked from the start. It was really easy to appreciate that they were there for the fans and giving it their all, not just going through the motions to collect money and sell product.
They definitely played up the crowd between songs, but it almost was not even necessary because everyone was so into the music that the energy level never dropped. Ronan Harris, the lead singer, was definitely the star of the show and it was a pleasure to see him in person.
Having seen VNV Nation several times before, I knew to expect an excellent show and I was not disappointed in the least. iVardensphere opened and although I was bored at first, found him to be listenable.I was all ready when they took the stage for their Automatic Empire show at One Eyed Jacks in New Orleans. Their performance was excellent and consisted of , as the title implies , songs from their "Automatic" and "Empires" albums.
The crowd was a little slow to warm when VHV took the stage but that quickly changed . By the end of the night everyone was charged and dancing. If they are coming your way I suggest you get a ticket as soon as you can. You will not be sorry.
I drove up to Austin from San Antonio to check VNV Nation. It was a great show and turned out to be their first stop on their US tour. I still miss seeing Mr. Mark Jackson on drums but the supporting bandmates were really good. Ronan was fun as always but in really good spirits. He didn't get piss drunk and didn't get when there were some technical glitches. He really enjoyed himself - even offered a free meet & greet afterwards. Definitely a fun show. Worth the drive up.
Fantastic show. Ronan is an incredible performance artist. He had the crowd fully engaged and participating. It made for a very moving experience. Dissapointed in not having Mark Jackson as percussionist, I'm assuming that he is working on a different project at this time.
The venue (The Shelter) was good, but the in house sound quality really was substandard. Other than that we were very pleased and look forward to their next tour.
VNV NATION last night was "Amazing". The band kept everyone dancing and jumping. Ronan very much interacted with the public.They played most of the songs from the newest album Noir. Everyone was so happy to be there!! The venue "The Garage" was very good. Great sound system, lights and lasers and the stage was quite high to appreciate the whole band. Plenty security, so no nonse!! Can't wait to see them again.
We were there to see Holygram, and they were excellent!!!!!! Vnv has a positive message and you could tell the people in the audience were very touched by their music ! Great showman, seem like a sweetheart of a person with a great band -
The rain within did a pretty decent job too! Hard to be a one-man band I’m sure especially as the opener, since the crowd seems dead for the first two shows !
One of the best shows ever! One of the most underrated bands ever created. Their music is emotionally charged and exhilarating. They will leave you wanting more after every show. The venue however could be improved upon. I'm speaking of Gas Monkey Live. Crappy service and overpriced drinks.
It was a wonderful evening. A concert full of breathtaking moments, power, force and emotions. And over all was this incredible feeling that everyone (Ronan, Diorama and of course the orchestra) love what they do.
A symphonic mixture of the best VNV songs.
Best concert ever!!! This guys are really musicians and the music they play is very unique. Liked very much the messages about hope, happiness, peace, save the world, become better person, live better with less, achieve your dreams, effort etc...
Pabellón del Palacio de los Deportes
Numbers Night Club
View all past concerts
VNV Nation tour dates and tickets 2023-2024 near you
Want to see VNV Nation in concert? Find information on all of VNV Nation’s upcoming concerts, tour dates and ticket information for 2023-2024.
VNV Nation is not due to play near your location currently - but they are scheduled to play 27 concerts across 3 countries in 2023-2024. View all concerts.
Next 3 concerts:
- Cottbus, Germany
- Hannover, Germany
- Heidelberg, Germany
- Shawn Hook (7049)
- VNV Nation (7050)
- Trinix (7051)
Concerts played in 2023:
- Los Angeles (LA) (16)
- Hamburg (15)
- London (14)
- New York (NYC) (14)
- Leipzig (14)
Appears most with:
- Holygram (41)
- Rotersand (37)
- Straftanz (36)
- Whiteqube (34)
- Imperative Reaction (23)
- Most popular charts
- Tourbox for artists
- API information
- Brand guidelines
- Community guidelines
- Cookies Settings
- Ad & cookies policy
Get your tour dates seen everywhere.
- But we really hope you love us.
VNV Nation Verified
Concerts and tour dates, live photos of vnv nation.
Fans Also Follow
About vnv nation.
VNV Nation announces 2023 North American tour dates
The North American leg of the Electric Sun tour starts in September.
Written by: Chris Brandon
Published on: June 13, 2023
Fresh off a European tour, VNV Nation revealed plans today to bring its Electric Sun Tour to North America. The North American leg kicks off September 22 in Tampa, Florida.
VNV Nation will visit 23 cities, including two in Canada. They’ll be joined by Canadian post-punk band Traitrs, who also supported them on part of the European tour. They’ll eventually visit Mexico, but those dates will be announced later.
Genearal admission tickets for the North American tour go on sale this Friday, June 16. There’s an artist presale on June 14 at 9 a.m. CST. The password for the artist presale is: VNVTOUR23.
The latest VNV Nation tour commemorates their 11th studio album, Electric Sun ( read my review ). At the European shows, they played the Electric Sun tracks “Before the Rain,” “Invictus,” “Prophet,” and began introducing others from the album.
VNV Nation shows are typically very long. The average setlist on the European tour ran 21 songs that included VNV classics like “Solitary,” “Control,” and “Standing.” Notably, they closed most of those shows with Noire’s monumental opus, “All Our Sins.”
VNV Nation North American Tour dates 2023
09/22 – Tampa, FL @ The Orpheum 09/23 – Atlanta, GA @ Variety Playhouse 09/24 – Durham, NC @ Motorco 09/25 – Silver Spring, MD @ The Fillmore 09/27 – Philadelphia, PA @ Theatre of Living Arts 09/29 – Boston, MA @ Royale 09/30 – New York, NY @ Irving Plaza 10/01 – Montreal, QC @ Le Tulipe 10/02 – Toronto, ON @ The Danforth Music Hall 10/04 – Detroit, MI @ The Majestic Theater 10/06 – Milwaukee, WI @ The Rave 10/07 – Chicago, IL @ The Metro 10/08 – Minneapolis, MN @ The Varsity Theater 10/10 – Denver, CO @ Reel Works 10/11 – Salt Lake City, UT @ The Depot 10/13 – Portland, OR @ Revolution Hall 10/14 – Seattle, WA @ The Neptune 10/16 – San Francisco, CA @ The UC Theatre 10/17 – Los Angles, CA @ The Belasco 10/18 – Phoenix, AZ @ The Van Buren 10/20 – Austin, TX @ Mohawk 10/21 – Dallas, TX @ The Echo Lounge & Music Hall 10/22 – Houston, TX @ Numbers
Bedless Bones poised to release third album, Mire of Mercury
The 10 best synthpop songs of October 2023
New Neuroticfish album coming in December 2023
Glamgoth duo Dead Lights set to release second album, Glitterspit
DSTR releases bangin’ cover of Moderat’s “Bad Kingdom”
Related posts, vnv nation rejects salvation on 11th album, electric sun, watch vnv nation’s second ever music video, “wait”, vnv nation explore the cosmos in “before the rain”.
- Other Music News
- Live Music News
- Webzine News
- Artists A-E
- Artists F-J
- Artists K-O
- Artists P-T
- Artists U-Z
- Parties Germany
- Parties Europe
- Parties Rest of the World
- In my own Words
- Specials 2022
- Specials 2021
- Specials 2020
- Specials 2019
- Specials 2018
- Specials 2017
- Specials 2016
- Specials 2015
- Specials 2014
- Specials 2013
- Specials 2012
- Specials 2011
- Specials 2010
- Specials 2009
- Specials 2008
- Specials 2007
- Specials 2006
- Specials 2005
- Concert Photos
- Festival Photos
- Promo Policy
- Imprint & Disclaimer
Latest Reviews & Interviews
- Interview: Her Own World - October 2023
- CD Review: Ignition - Vengeance
- Live Review: Deathstars - Hamburg 2023
- Gallery: Oopmh! - Bochum 2023
- Live Review: Kim Wilde - Bochum 2023
- Live Review: Darkness, The - Cologne 2023
- Live Review: Agent Side Grinder - Münster 2023
- Live Review: Peter Heppner’s TanzZwang - Hamburg 2023
- CD Review: Within Temptation - Bleed Out
- CD Review: Vaselyne - Necromancer
- CD Review: Permutation - Transience
- Gallery: Oliver Tree - Luxembourg City 2023
- CD Review: Living The Fire - Newman
- CD Review: Tales Of Mike - Landscape Of Sorrow
- Gallery: Oomph! - Dresden 2023
- CD Review: OMD (Orchestral Manoeuvres In The Dark) - Bauhaus Staircase
- Live Review: Paul Carrack - Bochum 2023
- Live Review: Solar Fake - Oberhausen 2023
- Live Review: Powerwolf - Düsseldorf 2023
- CD Review: Sacrifire - The Art Of Decay
- Live Review: Morphose - Oberhausen 2023
- Gallery: Destruction - Glauchau 2023
- Live Review: Haevn - Cologne 2023
- Interview: Noktva - October 2023
- CD Review: Myrkur - Spine
- ALICE COOPER - Summer 2024 European tour dates with six German shows
- LORD OF THE LOST - Announces Covers Album, “Weapons Of Mass Seduction”, out December 29, 2023
- PORCUPINE TREE - Release “Closure / Continuation.Live” on December 8th
- PETER GABRIEL - All details about “i/o”, his first album of new material in over 20 years
- E-TROPOLIS FESTIVAL 2024 - Potochkine, NNHNM & Oberer Totpunkt complete the line-up!
- HURRICANE & SOUTHSIDE FESTIVAL 2024 - 38 new acts confirmed
- HURRICANE & SOUTHSIDE 2024 - Ed Sheeran and three other headliners
- AMPHI FESTIVAL & CALL THE SHIP TO PORT 2024 - New Bands Confirmed
- HIGHFIELD FESTIVAL 2024 - 20 acts confirmed!
- EMPATHY TEST - Reissue Catalogue and Tour North America
- VINCE CLARKE - Announces Debut Solo Album
- NIGHT OF THE PROMS 2023 - Programme finally complete
- DURAN DURAN - Announce the release of their new studio album “Danse Macabre” just in time for Halloween
- OMD - Brand new studio album “Bauhaus Staircase” out 27 Oct 2023, first track released
- AMPHI FESTIVAL 2024 - First bands, visitor survey & early bird tickets already gone!
- SIMPLE MINDS - New Album “New Golden Dream - Live From Paisley Abbey to be released 27th October 2023
- NEW MODEL ARMY - One of 2023’s most astonishing albums “Sinfonia” out September 15, 2023
- FILTER - New single “Obliteration” out on 14th July, new album “The Algorithm” out on 25th August on Golden Robot Records
- EISBRECHER - New Single “Wir sind Gold”
- 3TEETH - Announce new album “EndEx” out September 22nd via Century Media Records
- ULTRA SUNN - Multi-album deal with Artoffact records and brand-new single “Broken Monsters”
- CURRENT AFFAIRS - New single “Reactor”, debut album “Off the Tongue” and Tour Dates
- ROME - First single “Yellow and Blue” from upcoming album “Gates of Europe”
- DORO - Announces new album “Conqueress - Forever Strong And Proud” and releases first single & video
Live Review: VNV Nation - Oberhausen 2023
- Concert Review
- Turbinenhalle Oberhausen
See also (all categories):
- Live Review: Nocturnal Culture Night 16 - Deutzen 2023 (Day 2) - 08/09/2023 16:26
- Live Review: W-Festival - Oostende 2023 (Day 2) - 30/08/2023 10:41
- Live Review: Amphi Festival - Cologne 2023 (Day 2) - 06/08/2023 15:34
- Live Review: 30th Wave Gotik Treffen - Leipzig 2023 (Day 3) - 22/06/2023 10:53
- Interview: Traitrs - June 2023 - 06/06/2023 11:20
- Live Review: Dark Spring Festival - Berlin 2023 - 10/05/2023 14:50
- Preview VNV NATION - Oberhausen 2023-03-31 - 26/01/2023 16:29
- Gallery: Volle Kraft Voraus Festival - Neu-Ulm 2022 - 28/09/2022 15:54
- Live Review: M’era Luna Festival - Hildesheim 2022 (Day 2) - 12/08/2022 10:50
- Gallery: 30 Years VNV Nation - Gelsenkirchen 2022 - 03/08/2022 13:35
- Gallery: Amphi Festival - Cologne 2022 - 01/08/2022 15:17
- Live Review: Sinner’s Day Summer - Ostende 2022 (Day 2) - 29/06/2022 18:55
- Interview: Traitrs - March 2022 - 24/03/2022 18:15
- CANCELLED: Preview DARK SPRING FESTIVAL - Berlin 2022-03-26 - 13/01/2022 17:45
- CD Review: Traitrs - Horses In The Abattoir - 01/12/2021 11:26
- Live Review: VNV Nation - Mönchengladbach 2021 - 09/09/2021 10:38
- Live Review: Sinner’s Day Special - Oostende 2021 - 31/08/2021 19:05
- CD Review: Traitrs - Oh Ballerina (single) - 22/08/2021 17:14
- Live Review: VNV Nation - “Beach Chair Concert” Mönchengladbach 2020 - 11/08/2020 12:57
- Preview VNV NATION - “Beach Chair Concerts” Mönchengladbach 2020-08-07 & 08 - 02/07/2020 11:31
- Live Review: VNV Nation - Görlitz 2019 - 03/12/2019 15:02
- Live Review: Nocturnal Culture Night 14 - Deutzen 2019 (Day 3) - 19/09/2019 11:28
- Live Review: W-Festival - Waregem 2019 (Day 2) - 28/08/2019 10:14
- Live Review: M’era Luna Festival - Hildesheim 2019 (Day 2) - 22/08/2019 11:03
- Live Review: Holygram - Bochum 2019 - 10/02/2019 16:58
- CD Review: VNV Nation - Noire - 19/10/2018 16:33
- CD Review: Mono Inc. & VNV Nation - Boatman - 26/09/2018 16:26
- Live Review: Plage Noire Festival - Weißenhäuser Strand 2018 (Day 2) - 06/05/2018 21:55
- Live Review: E-Tropolis Festival - Oberhausen 2018 - 27/03/2018 15:23
- Live Review: Amphi Festival - Cologne 2017 (Day 1) - 02/08/2017 11:55
Comments powered by CComment
- Preview FIXED ON BLACK FESTIVAL - Dresden 2023-12-16
- Preview DAVID GARRETT TRIO - Hanover 2024-04-10
- Preview DRITTE WAHL - Leipzig 2023-12-27
- Preview DISILLUSION - Zwickau 2023-12-16
- Preview KEIMZEIT - Leipzig 2023-12-09
- Preview PRO-PAIN - Zwickau 2023-12-01
- Preview INSOMNIUM - Leipzig 2023-11-21
- Preview HOLY MOSES - Zwickau 2023-11-18
- Preview ARCHITECTS - Münster 2024-01-27
- Preview WITHIN TEMPTATION - Bleed Out 2024 Tour Germany
- Preview OOMPH! - Bochum 2023-11-12
- Preview ARTEM PIVOVAROV - Hamburg 2023-11-29
- Preview POWERWOLF - Düsseldorf 2023-10-31
- Preview SCOOTER - Dortmund 2024-04-06
- Preview MANDO DIAO - Luxembourg-City 2023-12-10
- Preview STING - Esch sur Alzette 2023-12-09
- Preview BABYMETAL - Esch sur Alzette 2023-12-07
- Preview HALESTORM - Luxembourg-City 2023-12-06
- Preview FEAR FACTORY - Esch sur Alzette 2023-11-29
- Preview THE PRODIGY - Esch sur Alzette 2023-11-28
- Raffle: HURRICANE & SOUTHSIDE FESTIVAL 2020 - Win Festival Goodies
- Raffle: Win Tickets for JO QUAIL in Germany 2020
- Raffle: Win Tickets for Hatari
Buy Music & Merch!
Search Event Tickets
- Forgot your password?
- Forgot your username?
- Create an account
Earth, Wind & Fire and Chicago: Heart & Soul Tour 2024
Chicago Saturday in the Park Upgrade (Event Ticket Sold Separately)
Pine knob music theatre | clarkston, mi.
Express Lane: (Earth Wind & Fire) - NOT A CONCERT TICKET
Earth, Wind & Fire
Latest setlist, earth, wind & fire on november 3, 2023.
Las Vegas Residency 2023
The Venetian Theatre, Las Vegas, Nevada
Articles Featuring Earth, Wind & Fire
Father’s Day Gift Guide
When We Were Young Announces 2024 Lineup Featuring Over 50 Full Album Live Performances And More
MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE AND FALL OUT BOY TO HEADLINE WITH A DAY TO REMEMBER, JIMMY EAT WORLD, PIERCE THE VEIL, THE USED, SIMPLE PLAN AND MORE
Las vegas festival grounds saturday, october 19, 2024, presale begins friday, november 17 at 10am pt.
When We Were Young will return for a third year to the Las Vegas Festival Grounds on October 19, 2024 with headliners My Chemical Romance and Fall Out Boy leading the massive lineup. In 2024, over 50 bands will each perform an album front-to-back with highlights including My Chemical Romance performing The Black Parade , A Day To Remember’s Homesick , Jimmy Eat World’s Bleed American , Pierce The Veil’s Collide With The Sky , The Used’s In Love and Death , Simple Plan performing No Pads, No Helmets… Just Balls , Dashboard Confessional’s Dusk and Summer , Coheed and Cambria’s Good Apollo, I’m Burning Star IV , along with Nada Surf’s Let Go, in addition to rare reunions from Cobra Starship performing ¡Viva La Cobra! and Chiodos performing All’s Well That Ends Well and much more. View the entire lineup with dedicated album performances below.
Fans can sign up now for the festival SMS list at WhenWeWereYoungFestival.com to receive an access code for the presale that will begin Friday, November 17 at 10AM PT . Any remaining tickets following the presale will go on sale to the general public at 2PM PT . GA, GA+, VIP, and VIP Cabana Tickets will be available, with layaway payment plans starting at $19.99 down.
VIP packages include preferred viewing areas, charging stations, a dedicated entry lane at the festival entrance, air-conditioned restrooms, and more. VIP Cabanas are available with exclusive viewing areas, featuring VIP service including food vouchers and select complimentary beverages, expedited entry and more. When We Were Young has partnered with Jampack to offer hotel and ticket packages with exclusive amenities, including discount rates on select Las Vegas hotels. For the full list of available tickets, packages, and the amenities included in each, visit WhenWeWereYoungFestival.com .
Sign up for official When We Were Young SMS and email lists to be the first to receive new information. Follow along on social media to stay in the loop for all festival announcements: Instagram | TikTok | Facebook | X
When We Were Young is produced by Live Nation and Redrock Entertainment.
MEDIA CONTACT : Nicole Easley | [email protected]
When We Were Young 2024 Press Application
Read more about
- Statistics Stats
- You are here:
- October 21, 2023 Setlist
VNV Nation Setlist at The Echo Lounge & Music Hall, Dallas, TX, USA
- Edit setlist songs
- Edit venue & date
Edit set times
- Add to festival
- Report setlist
Tour: Electric Sun Tour Tour statistics Add setlist
- Sunflare ( Live debut ) Play Video
- Sentinel Play Video
- Primary Play Video
- The Farthest Star Play Video
- When Is the Future? Play Video
- Chrome Play Video
- Artifice Play Video
- Control Play Video
- Standing Play Video
- God of All Play Video
- Invictus Play Video
- Immersed Play Video
- Resolution Play Video
- Prophet Play Video
- Illusion Play Video
- The Game Play Video
- Darkangel Play Video
- Nova Play Video
- Solitary Play Video
- All Our Sins Play Video
Edits and Comments
28 activities (last edit by realfoodman , 22 Oct 2023, 22:05 Etc/UTC )
Songs on Albums
- All Our Sins
- When Is the Future?
- The Farthest Star
Complete Album stats
More from this Artist
- More Setlists
- Artist Statistics
- Add setlist
The Echo Lounge & Music Hall, Dallas, TX, United States
Oct 20, 2023.
- Baroness The Echo Lounge & Music Hall, Dallas, TX - Oct 20, 2023 Oct 20 2023
- Escuela Grind The Echo Lounge & Music Hall, Dallas, TX - Oct 20, 2023 Oct 20 2023
- portrayal of guilt The Echo Lounge & Music Hall, Dallas, TX - Oct 20, 2023 Oct 20 2023
Oct 21, 2023
- VNV Nation The Echo Lounge & Music Hall, Dallas, TX - Oct 21, 2023 Oct 21 2023
VNV Nation Gig Timeline
- VNV Nation The Van Buren, Phoenix, AZ - Oct 18, 2023 Oct 18 2023
- VNV Nation Mohawk, Austin, TX - Oct 20, 2023 Oct 20 2023
- VNV Nation Numbers, Houston, TX - Oct 22, 2023 Oct 22 2023
- VNV Nation C3 Stage, Guadalajara - Oct 29, 2023 Oct 29 2023
7 people were there
Share or embed this setlist
Use this setlist for your event review and get all updates automatically!
<div style="text-align: center;" class="setlistImage"><a href="https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/vnv-nation/2023/the-echo-lounge-and-music-hall-dallas-tx-4ba0f77e.html" title="VNV Nation Setlist The Echo Lounge & Music Hall, Dallas, TX, USA 2023, Electric Sun Tour" target="_blank"><img src="https://www.setlist.fm/widgets/setlist-image-v1?id=4ba0f77e" alt="VNV Nation Setlist The Echo Lounge & Music Hall, Dallas, TX, USA 2023, Electric Sun Tour" style="border: 0;" /></a> <div><a href="https://www.setlist.fm/edit?setlist=4ba0f77e&step=song">Edit this setlist</a> | <a href="https://www.setlist.fm/setlists/vnv-nation-bd6e536.html">More VNV Nation setlists</a></div></div>
Last.fm Event Review
[url=https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/vnv-nation/2023/the-echo-lounge-and-music-hall-dallas-tx-4ba0f77e.html][img]https://www.setlist.fm/widgets/setlist-image-v1?id=4ba0f77e[/img][/url] [url=https://www.setlist.fm/edit?setlist=4ba0f77e&step=song]Edit this setlist[/url] | [url=https://www.setlist.fm/setlists/vnv-nation-bd6e536.html]More VNV Nation setlists[/url]
Marquee memories: frank zummo.
- Frank Zummo
- Nov 16, 2023
- Nov 15, 2023
- Nov 14, 2023
- Nov 13, 2023
- Nov 12, 2023
- Nov 11, 2023
- FAQ | Help | About
- Terms of Service
- Feature requests