- Awards Season
- Big Stories
- Pop Culture
- Video Games
From Tokyo to Kyoto: Crafting an Epic Itinerary for Your Japan Tour
Planning a trip to Japan is an exciting endeavor, and one of the key factors in ensuring a memorable experience is crafting the perfect itinerary. With its rich history, vibrant culture, and stunning landscapes, Japan offers endless possibilities for exploration. From the bustling streets of Tokyo to the serene temples of Kyoto, here’s a guide to help you create an epic itinerary for your Japan tour.
Exploring Tokyo: The Gateway to Japan
As the bustling capital city of Japan, Tokyo is often the first stop for travelers embarking on their journey. With its futuristic skyscrapers, historic temples, and world-class cuisine, Tokyo offers a diverse range of experiences.
Start your exploration in Tokyo by visiting iconic landmarks such as the Imperial Palace and Meiji Shrine. Take a stroll through the vibrant neighborhood of Harajuku, known for its quirky fashion and trendy shops. For a taste of traditional Japanese culture, head to Asakusa where you can marvel at the Senso-ji Temple and explore Nakamise Shopping Street.
Don’t miss out on experiencing modern Tokyo either. Visit Shibuya Crossing – one of the busiest intersections in the world – and immerse yourself in the bright lights and energy of this vibrant district. For panoramic views of the city skyline, make your way up Tokyo Skytree or Tokyo Tower.
Discovering Kyoto: A Glimpse into Ancient Japan
After immersing yourself in the urban excitement of Tokyo, it’s time to venture into ancient Japan by making your way to Kyoto. Known for its traditional architecture, serene gardens, and historical heritage sites, Kyoto offers a unique glimpse into Japan’s rich cultural past.
Start your exploration by visiting Kinkaku-ji (Golden Pavilion), a Zen Buddhist temple covered in gold leaf that is truly awe-inspiring. Take a stroll through Arashiyama Bamboo Grove and be enchanted by its towering bamboo stalks. Don’t miss the opportunity to experience a traditional tea ceremony in one of Kyoto’s many tea houses.
Kyoto is also home to numerous Shinto shrines, including Fushimi Inari Taisha, famous for its thousands of torii gates that form a mesmerizing pathway through the forested hillside. For those interested in Japanese history, a visit to Nijo Castle is a must. This UNESCO World Heritage Site offers a fascinating glimpse into the life of the shoguns.
Unforgettable Experiences Beyond Tokyo and Kyoto
While Tokyo and Kyoto are undoubtedly must-visit destinations in Japan, there are countless other cities and regions that offer unique experiences.
Consider exploring Hiroshima, the city known for its tragic history but also for its resilience and hope. Visit the Peace Memorial Park and Museum to learn about the devastating effects of the atomic bomb and witness the city’s remarkable transformation into a symbol of peace.
If you’re seeking natural beauty, head to Hakone and soak in hot springs while enjoying breathtaking views of Mount Fuji. Alternatively, visit Nara – home to friendly deer roaming freely through ancient temples and gardens.
To truly immerse yourself in Japanese culture, consider attending a traditional festival such as Gion Matsuri in Kyoto or Nebuta Matsuri in Aomori. These vibrant celebrations showcase Japan’s rich cultural heritage and offer an unforgettable experience for visitors.
Crafting an epic itinerary for your Japan tour is all about balancing iconic landmarks with off-the-beaten-path destinations. Whether you’re captivated by the bright lights of Tokyo or enchanted by the ancient temples of Kyoto, Japan offers something for every traveler seeking an unforgettable journey through this fascinating country.
This text was generated using a large language model, and select text has been reviewed and moderated for purposes such as readability.
MORE FROM ASK.COM
Japan Tours from Vietnam
Group tours to japan from vietnam.
Travel to Japan from Vietnam
Most frequently asked questions.
- Which routes from Ho Chi Minh City Tan Son Nhah Airport (SGN), Vietnam arrive in Japan? There are the Vietnam Airlines (VN) routes that fly from Vietnam to Fukuoka, Japan, Nagoya (Chub), Osaka (Kansai), Tokyo (Narita). VietJet Air (VJ) flies to Tokyo (Narita) and Osaka (Kansai). Japan Airlines (JL) and All Nippon Airways (NH) have flights to Tokyo.
- Which airlines can reach Japan from Hanoi, Vietnam? From Hanoi, Vietnam, you need to get to Hanoi Bai International Airport (HAN), which includes Vietnam Airlines (VN), VietJet Air (VJ), Japan Airlines (JL), and ANA All Nippon Airways (NH) to Japan.
- Which routes from Hanoi Bai International Airport (HAN) in Hanoi arrive in Japan? Hanoi Bai International Airport (HAN) has Vietnam Airlines (VN) from Vietnam to Tokyo (Narita), Tokyo (Haneda), Osaka (Kansai), Nagoya (Chubu), Fukuoka, and other places. VietJet Air (VJ) flies from Vietnam to Tokyo (Narita) and Osaka (Kansai). There are also Japan Airlines (JL) and All Nippon Airways (NH) that have flights to Tokyo.
- Which airlines can fly directly from Vietnam to Tokyo, Japan? Airlines that fly directly from Vietnam to Tokyo, Japan include Vietnam Airlines (VN), VietJet Air (VJ), Japan Airlines (JL), and All Nippon Airways (NH).
- Do your company have cooperative travel agency in Vietnam? Yes. We have cooperative travel agency in Hanoi, Vietnam, you can contact our partner in Vietnam directly.
- Tel: +81 50-3701-6391
- Email: [email protected]
- Working Hours: 8am-7pm, (Japan)
- Tel: +1-6265617117
- Working Hours: 8am-7pm, Pacific Time
The price is per person, based on twin or triple room occupancy
For single travelers, this tour has a single supplement. This guarantees a single room throughout the tour
Prices are excluding international flights
Single room types are rooms for single room occupants. One person will be occupying the hotel room throughout the tour.
Twin room types are rooms set for two people who will occupy one room, but will have two separate beds.
A double room is a room that has one bed for two people to share.
A triple room is one room where three people may share the same room. It has three separate beds.
We require a $500 (USD) deposit per person to hold the space at the time of booking. The final, full payment is due 60 days prior to departure.
- English-speaking, skilled local guide at every destination
- English-speaking crew members assist you during Ha Long Bay cruise from Day 9 to Day 10
- Hand-picked 13 nights Western style and 1 night Japanese style accommodation
- Overnight deluxe Ha Long Bay cruise
- Meet and greet w/transfers at Kansai Airport
- Airport transfers on departure
- All transport between destinations in Japan & Vietnam
- All domestic flights in Vietnam
- Meals as stated in the itinerary
- 15 breakfasts
Admission fees and activities
- All entrance, admission, and activity fees are included (Except optional half-day tour to Cu Chi Tunnels).
What's NOT included
- Flight from Tokyo to Hanoi
- Travel insurance
- Tourist visa (and visa processing fees)
- Transport between your home and airport
- Porterage at the airports and hotels
- Soft drinks and alcoholic beverages
- Personal expenses such as telephone, laundry bills, etc.
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Optional half-day tour to Cu Chi Tunnels (From $60/person)
- Airplane, car/taxi, tour bus, cruise ship, cyclo, tuk-tuk, walking, and other forms of local transport, as well as types of transport stated in your itinerary.
Arrival Departure Airports
- This tour begins in Osaka (Osaka Kansai International Airport (KIX)) and departs from Ho Chi Minh City (Tan Son Nhat International Airport (SGN)).
- Vegetarian and/or special meals can typically be arranged. Please speak with an All Asia Tours representative for more information.
Meet and Greet
- Airport meet and greet services and airport-hotel transfers are included in this tour package.
- Please note that the meet & greet and airport transfer to the first night hotel is only available when you arrive on the tour starting date.
Itinerary In Brief
- Day1 Arrival – Osaka Kansai
- Day2 Nara – Uji – Kyoto
- Day3 Kyoto Sightseeing Tour
- Day4 Kyoto Sightseeing Tour & Miho Museum
- Day5 Hakone Sightseeing Tour with Mt. Fuji Viewing – Tokyo
- Day6 Tokyo Sightseeing Tour
- Day7 Tokyo – Hanoi
- Day8 Hanoi Sightseeing Tour
- Day9 Hanoi – Ha Long Bay Cruise
- Day10 Ha Long Bay – Hue
- Day11 Hue Sightseeing Tour
- Day12 Hue – Hai Van Pass – Hoi An
- Day13 Hoi An Sightseeing Tour & Cooking Class
- Day14 Hoi An – Ho Chi Minh Sightseeing Tour
- Day15 Ho Chi Minh City – Mekong Delta Cruise
- Day16 Ho Chi Minh City – Departure
Tour schedule and prices subject to change without notice
Detailed itinerary, arrival – osaka.
Welcome to Osaka! An AAT representative will be waiting for you just after you walk out of the customs clearance area, at the arrival hall in Osaka Kansai International Airport. They will assist you with your transfer to the hotel. After checking in, you are free to explore the city at your leisure. (Regular check-in time) If you will be flying into Itami Airport (ITM) instead of Kansai International Airport (KIX), we will arrange Hotel Elsereine Osaka or similar class located in the center of Osaka. Please note: The meet and greet service is available for flights arriving in Kansai International Airport Terminal 1 after 11:00 AM. For guests arriving in Terminal 2, arriving before 11:00 AM, or arriving Itami Airport, airport pickup is not included, but we will provide full directions to get to the hotel in advance.
Hotel Nikko Kansai Airport, or similar
Nara – uji – kyoto.
In the morning you will travel to Nara, the oldest capital city of Japan, by private coach. We will visit Todaiji Temple, the largest wooden building in Japan. The temple also houses the largest bronze statue of Buddha at 16.3 meters high, and the surrounding park is filled with over 1,000 Sika deer. We will continue our tour to Uji where you can experience a traditional Japanese tea ceremony. Then, visit a sake museum in the scenic and historic Fushimi district, which is home to more than twenty breweries and is considered one of the brewing capitals in Japan. At the Gekkeikan Okura Sake Museum, you will be introduced to the facinating history of sake brewing with its nostalgic buildings, tasting experience, and valuable collection of traditional brewing tools. Then a visit to the stunning vermilion colored Fushimi Inari Shrine, whose 4km long tunnel of scarlet torii gates was featured in the film Memoirs of a Geisha. This complex wraps around a bamboo wilderness that includes mountains, streams, and ponds, the perfect backdrop for a scenic hike.
Breakfast / Lunch
Grand prince hotel kyoto, or similar, kyoto & arashiyama – full day sightseeing.
Today we will continue our tour of Kyoto, once the capital of Japan and still considered its cultural center. First is a visit to the Nijo Castle, built in the early 17th century. Ninomaru- goten, renovated in 1626, is a building renowned as a priceless example of the architectural style of that period. At the Nishijin Textile Center, you can view displays of kimonos and even watch a kimono fashion show. Visit the Kinkakuji Temple (Golden Pavilion) covered with 18 carat gold leaf. This three story structure was originally built by the Shogun Ashikaga Yoshimitsu in 1397. Next is a visit to Arashiyama to see Tenryuji Temple where you can have a glimpse of traditional Zen landscape garden design. Then proceed through a dense bamboo grove, past several small shrines, tea shops and private houses before arriving at the Togetsukyo Bridge over Hozu River. Lastly, we will tour Gion, the old Geisha Quarter, and Pontocho, whose cobblestone alleys vibrate with night life.
Breakfast / Dinner
Kyoto – miho museum – hamanako (kanzanji onsen).
This morning we will visit the famous Kiyomizu Temple, best known for its wooden stage that juts out from its main hall, 13 meters above the hillside below. The stage affords visitors a nice view of the numerous cherry and maple trees below that erupt in a sea of color in spring and fall, as well as of the city of Kyoto in the distance. We will then continue to Miho Museum. The museum has stunning architecture that accentuates the surrounding nature while exhibiting a variety of items from different ancient civilizations. It was designed by the renowned architect, I. M. Pei, and is named after Koyama Mihoko, one of the richest women in Japan and the founder of the museum. This museum is also listed as one of the "1000 Places to See Before You Die". Next, our group will experience a Shinkansen bullet train ride, which can reach speeds of up to 300 km/hr. We will stay at the Onsen Hotel at Hamanako Kanzanji Onsen, where you can soak in the therapeutic waters of a spa bath and feast on a traditional Japanese Kaiseki banquet dinner. Please note: If Miho Museum is close, we will invite you to Kyoto National Museum or Sagawa Art Museum instead.
Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
The hamanako, or similar, hakone – mt. fuji – tokyo.
After enjoying your breakfast at the hotel, we will travel to Hakone and take a 20 minute ropeway from Togendai to Owakundani. Much of the area here is considered an active volcanic zone since its creation from the eruption of Mount Hakone some 3,000 years ago. There, you can experience hot springs and hot rivers, where sulfurous fumes still linger. Owakundani also has splendid views of Mount Fuji in good weather. From Hakone we will proceed to Mt. Fuji on our private coach. Along the way, enjoy the changing scenery, from thick vegetation to lowlands and rolling clouds. We will stop at Mt. Fuji 5th station (depending on weather) to admire the world famous peak. In the afternoon we will travel to Tokyo. Our last visit for this day is Shibuya. We will be able to see the famed Shibuya Crossing in action and cross the street with the crowd. We will then take photos with the Hachiko Statue at the crossing, which is a monument dedicated to a loyal dog that waited even after his master passed away.
Hotel Metropolitan Tokyo IKebukuro, or similar
Tokyo – full day sightseeing.
Today, you will be taken to the Asakusa Kannon Temple, an active place of worship where you can see the largest paper lantern in Japan. You will also be able to explore the Nakamise Market, which is located right after the temple's outer gates. It is a traditional-style shopping street with centuries of history. Next, you will have the chance to enjoy a sushi making experience** with a professional sushi chef. Whatever you prepare, you will get to eat! Afterwards, we will proceed to the Tsukiji Outer Market, where various restaurants and shops line the streets. Then, pay a visit to the Imperial Palace, the former site of Edo Castle and current residence of Japan's Imperial Family. In the afternoon, we will visit the the world's tallest self supporting steel tower. At 333 meters high, Tokyo Tower is 13 meters taller than its model, the Eiffel Tower. You will be able to sightsee 150 meters up at the main observatory deck and get a bird's eye view of the city. **Please note: For the Sushi Making Experience, if you are vegetarian, on gluten-free diets, have seafood allergy, or don't eat raw fish, please contact us for other options.
Hotel Mystays Premier Narita, or similar
Tokyo – hanoi (vietnam).
This morning, you will be transferred to Narita Airport by the hotel shuttle bus, and travel from there to Hanoi International Airport. (Regular check-out time) Welcome to Vietnam! An AAT representative will meet you at the Hanoi No Bai International Airport and direct you to your hotel. After checking in, you are free to explore the city at your leisure. (Regular check-in time) Please note: The cost of Tokyo-Hanoi international flight is NOT covered by your tour package price.
Pan Pacific Hanoi, or similar
Hanoi – full day sightseeing.
Discover Vietnam's bustling and beautiful capital city of Hanoi. First enjoy breakfast, and then sightseeing begins with a visit to the majestic Ho Chi Minh Complex exterior. This stone edifice consists of Ho Chi Minh's former stilt house, Ho Chi Minh’s mausoleum, and the Presidential Palace. Afterward, continue to the Museum of Ethnology to learn about Vietnam’s 54 ethnic peoples. After a break for lunch, visit the Temple of Literature -- Vietnam's first university -- which was built in the 11th century by Emperor Ly Thanh Tong. Then, head to Hoan Kiem Lake and Ngoc Son Temple (Tortoise Pagoda). From there, walk through the the Old Quarter to explore 'The 36 Streets.' This fascinating network of alleyways and shops is an exciting place to search for souvenirs, as well as explore the vibrancy of local Vietnamese life. Later this afternoon, experience Vietnam's unique theatrical art of water puppetry, where master puppeteers effortlessly glide puppets along a glassy pool of water onstage. Finish the day with a delicious dinner at one of our favorite restaurants.
HANOI – HA LONG BAY CRUISE
Today, ride approximately 100 miles (160 km) east of Hanoi to the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Ha Long Bay (Descending Dragon), nestled in the Gulf of Tonkin's seafoam-green waters. The gulf's waters are peppered with small islands covered in lush, emerald foliage that enhance the bay's breathtaking natural beauty. Upon arrival, board the luxurious boutique cruise ship*. You'll take an overnight cruise through the bay, which is home to over 3,000 limestone pillars covered in greenery, hidden caves, peaceful floating fishing villages, and iconic islets. Winding past the unique shaped islets, you will disembark at Sung Sot Cave to catch breathtaking panorama views across the bay. Later, join a chef’s cooking demonstration. In the evening, on board the spacious sundeck, witness this verdant landscape become even more beautiful in the golden light of sunset. After dinner, the evening is yours to relax and bask in the natural beauty that surrounds you, or to experience rustic- style squid fishing (seasonal). *Please note: AAT's local guide will not board the cruise. The courteous and hospitable crew members will assist you during the cruise. Please note: The itinerary is subject to change depending on the cruise company's specifications and/or local weather conditions.
President Cruises, or similar
Ha long bay – hue.
As morning sunlight bathes the ship's sun deck, early risers may partake in a Tai Chi class for exercise and meditation. Afterward, the cruise continues to towering Titov Island, another paradise shrouded in emerald plant life and known for its bow-shaped beach. If time permits, enjoy a swim in Titov's sapphire waters or hike to the island's summit for a once-in-a-lifetime, panoramic view of the bay. Return to the cruise boat, sail back to the pier, disembark, and head to Hanoi Airport for your flight to Hue: a city in central Vietnam and another major cultural hub. Upon arrival in Hue, you will be transferred to your hotel for the night. Please note: Your All Asia Tours travel package covers the cost of this internal flight.
Pilgrimage Village Boutique Resort & Spa, or similar
Hue – full day sightseeing .
In the morning, explore the Imperial City (Citadel) of Hue, the political center where the Nguyen dynasty ruled from 1802 to 1945. Afterward, enjoy a scenic drive to an ancient village on the outskirts of Hue, where you can leisurely walk through the countryside and immerse yourself in the local lifestyle. Shortly thereafter, you'll be welcomed into an authentic and ancient Vietnamese house where you will learn how local Vietnamese people live today. Here, you will have the opportunity to help the host to prepare a traditional Vietnamese lunch. Enjoy this delicious home-cooked meal in a rustic, yet cozy, family atmosphere. Next, visit the iconic and elegant Thien Mu Pagoda, a seven-tiered, octagonal tower. Later in the afternoon, embark on a local boat cruise down the Perfume River to the city center. After short break at the hotel, venture off of the beaten tourist paths with a foodie cyclo tour for an evening of mouthwatering Vietnamese cuisine. In Hue, food is an art form that possesses roots in Buddhist traditions, as well as engages your senses of taste and touch.
HUE – HAI VAN PASS – HOI AN
After breakfast, ascend a massive staircase guarded by statues of figures and horses to the awe-inspiring Khai Dinh tomb. This monumental stone structure fuses both ancient and modern architectural styles from Europe and Asia. Next, set out for the city of Hoi An across the Hai Van Pass, known as ‘Pass of the Ocean Clouds.' Along the pass, you will see small villages that are bursting with succulent fruit orchards. This exceptionally picturesque region is also framed by vast, azure skies and the stunning peacock blue waters of the China Sea. After lunch, visit Hoi An Town for mask-making. Engage your creative side by crafting masks that feature expressive facial features and a vibrant rainbow of colors. Afterward, allow your ears to fill with the sublime sounds of a Vietnamese folk music performance.
Boutique Hoi An Resort, or similar
Hoi an sightseeing & cooking class.
Begin your morning in Hoi An with a walking tour to discover the historical treasures of this port town, which enjoyed the heights of its prosperity during the 16th through the 18th centuries. Here, visit the Tan Ky Old House, the Fujian Assembly Hall, and the 400-year-old Japanese Covered Bridge. During this tour, you’ll have the opportunity to see local artisans raising silkworms and producing gorgeous lengths of silk to fuel Hoi An’s booming textile industry. After, enjoy an aromatic tea service at Tea Reaching Out. Your afternoon in Hoi An will be filled with exquisite culinary delights, including a visit to a local market and a cooking class. At the market, all of your senses will be engaged as you experience the myriad sights, sounds, and delicious aromas that surround you and the lively hustle and bustle of shoppers. Here, you will also be able to purchase ingredients for your upcoming cooking class. Upon leaving the market, you will board a boat for a leisurely cruise along the Hoi An River where you can spot local river life! This journey will end at a nearby Vietnamese cooking school, and as you disembark, you will be invited to explore the cooking school's herb and vegetable garden. During the class, you'll learn how to prepare some of Vietnam's most well-known dishes. The class will also include a brief introduction to Vietnamese fruit and vegetable carving. After the lesson, savor the delectable meal that you prepared.
HOI AN – HO CHI MINH CITY SIGHTSEEING
After breakfast, you’ll be transferred to the airport for a morning flight into Ho Chi Minh City, formerly known as Saigon (locals still prefer to call this city 'Saigon'). After lunch, experience contemporary Vietnamese history with a tour of the Reunification Palace, previously known as the Independence Palace of South Vietnam. Continue to the War Remnants Museum, which comprehensively documents the suffering endured during the long Vietnam- American War. Afterward, you’ll ride to Ho Chi Minh's historic center to visit the Jade Emperor Pagoda. This architectural gem was constructed 1909 and honors the Jade Emperor -- a Taoist god -- and is one of the most visually spectacular sites in Ho Chi Minh City. At the pagoda, the sweet scents of incense fill the air as visitors bow their heads in their prayer. These intimate moments provide you with a glimpse into some of the deeper spiritual aspects of Saigon and the weight of the city's history. In late afternoon, pay a quick visit to the city’s colonial legacies, including the Central Post Office, City Hall, and Opera House (please note: City Hall and the Opera House may only be viewed from the outside). Also, stroll through bustling Dong Khoi Street, the main shopping thoroughfare at the heart of old colonial Saigon. Enjoy a flavorful dinner at local restaurant. Please note: Your All Asia Tours travel package covers the cost of the internal flight.
Sofitel Saigon Plaza, or similar
Ho chi minh city – mekong delta cruise.
In the morning, set out for the Mekong Delta to explore Ben Tre province by sampan (a traditional Chinese-style flat-bottomed, wooden boat), as well as by rowboat, and tuk-tuk (a motorized taxi with three wheels). Upon arrival in pier on Ben Tre River, our crew will welcome you aboard a sampan. Cruise leisurely on the Ben Tre River and observe daily river life, including fascinating processions of boats, fishermen casting nets, and verdant landscapes with lush fans of leaves. Your first stop will be a riverside village where you can visit a local family that uses traditional techniques to manufacture handmade bricks. After, visit a coconut processing workshop along the canals. Then get back on the boat, sail through a peaceful waterway to another village, and step ashore. Here, you will have the chance to visit a home business that makes sleeping mats and taste juicy, locally produced fruits. Continue your voyage across villages, rice paddies, and farmlands on a tuk-tuk or by bicycle. Enjoy lunch by the river. Afterward, board a small rowboat and explore the diversity of the Mekong Delta's ecosystem. Cruise along the river banks and tranquil inlets lined with nipa palm trees. After the cruise trip, return to Ho Chi Minh City. Please note: The cruise schedule is subject to change depending on the tide, other river conditions, and/or inclement weather.
HO CHI MINH CITY – DEPARTURE
You will be transferred to the airport and board your homebound flight, or begin an exciting, customized private extension. You have the option to join our extension tour to the Cu Chi Tunnels -- an important historical site in Vietnam. (Regular check-out time) Thank you for traveling with AAT! Optional Tour: Half-Day at Cu Chi Tunnels Cu Chi is not only famed for its peaceful countryside; it possesses systems of underground tunnels that span over 120 miles (200 km). These tunnels are living monuments to the heroism, resilience, and intelligence of the Vietnamese people during the Vietnam War. At Cu Chi, you’ll have the chance to crawl into these hot, narrow tunnels and experience them firsthand.
Kansai Osaka (Day 1)
Located within a short walk from the Kansai Airport terminal, Hotel Nikko Kansai Airport boasts world-class facilities and hospitality. This hotel offers modern comfort and stunning views of the international airport. The guestrooms feature stylish décor and modern amenities, including Wi-Fi.
Why we love this hotel
Amazingly convenient location to Kansai Airport and its neighborhood. It is perfect for last-minute shopping before you leave or for enjoying the beautiful sunset from nearby Rinku Park.
Rooms (all rooms included):
Private bathroom, air conditioning, hairdryer, in-room safety box, mini refrigerator, tea making facility, Wi-Fi, TV
Kyoto (Day 2 & Day 3)
This 4-star Grand Prince Hotel Kyoto offers comfort and convenience whether you're on business or holiday in Kyoto. Designed with flair by cerebrated architect Togo Murano, the iconic hotel features spacious guest rooms, multiple restaurants, and a Sukiya-style teahouse at the Japanese garden on the property.
Grand Prince Hotel Kyoto is the perfect place to discover stunning scenery and tranquility.
Private bathroom, air conditioning, hairdryer, safe deposit box, refrigerator, Wi-Fi, TV
Hamanako Kanzanji Onsen (Day 4)
This resort-style accommodation sits by the side of Lake Hamana. You will enjoy the stunning views and breathtaking natural beauty from all guest rooms. After a few renovations, The Hamanako added an open-air bath and a large public bath that caters to discerning travelers. Some guestrooms boast tatami with a futon mattress that provides you with Japanese comfort.
The onsen (hot spring) at The Hamanako is an original springhead "Yuto Onsen" which gushes out from 500 meters underground. This promotes a feeling of deep, peaceful relaxation during your stay.
Private bathroom, air conditioning, hairdryer, safe deposit box, refrigerator, tea making facility, Wi-Fi, TV
Tokyo (Day 5)
The Hotel Metropolitan Tokyo Ikebukuro is an oasis in the heart of bustling Tokyo, conveniently located adjacent to the Ikebukuro train and subway stations. The hotel provides easy access to the commercial and cultural centers of the city. The 800 guestrooms feature stylish décor and modern amenities, including Wi-Fi.
With cozy, modern guestrooms and a premier location next to one of the city’s major shopping districts, you will truly enjoy the splendor of Tokyo.
Private bathroom, air conditioning, hairdryer, refrigerator, Wi-Fi
Narita (Day 6)
The Hotel Mystays Premier Narita is conveniently located near Narita International Airport. Nestled in lush, handsome gardens, this urban accommodation offers plenty of modern amenities such as Wi-Fi, and all of the rooms are truly comfortable with warm-toned furnishings.
Hotel Mystays Premier Narita boasts a private Japanese garden with a koi-fish pond on the property. A morning walk through the garden is the perfect start to any day.
Private bathroom, air conditioning, hairdryer, safety box, mini-fridge, electric kettle, Wi-Fi, TV
Hanoi (Day 7 & Day 8)
Pan Pacific Hanoi, with its picturesque views of West Lake, is a tranquil oasis in a bustling city. Strategically located at the edge of central Hanoi, the hotel is just a short walk from key attractions like Tran Quoc Pagoda and the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum Complex. In addition, each of the guestrooms and suites boasts stylish interiors and modern amenities. Stay connected with ease; each of the spacious rooms features large work desks and access to cutting- edge technology.
Soaring above the city, Pan Pacific Hanoi offers excellent views and is a refreshing sanctuary from the urban hustle and bustle below.
Private bathroom, air conditioning, hairdryer, in-room safe, tea & coffee making facility, minibar, Wi-Fi, TV
Ha Long Bay (Day 9)
As you glide through the magnificent seascape of Ha Long Bay, the President Cruise leads you through handcrafted experiences and discoveries hidden amongst the limestone karsts. Delve into mythical caves, explore floating villages, and climb picturesque peaks to marvel at the sheer majesty of the bay from above. This boutique cruise is one of the newest and largest cruise lines to grace Ha Long Bay’s waters. The cruise liner boasts sophisticated evening entertainment and ala carte menus crafted by a famous celebrity chef. The luxurious cabins, with the dramatic views from a private balcony or terrace, feature polished wood and locally crafted furniture that gives a classic feeling to your cruise experience. Number of cabins: 46 Ship style: Modern steel boat Launch: 2018 Facilities: Dining room, sundecks, spa, and outdoor Jacuzzi Average cabin size: 322 - 960 ft² (30 - 90 m²)
Hue (Day 10 & Day 11)
Pilgrimage Village is located in a verdant valley found just outside of the famous and historic city of Hue. With 139 rooms and villas nestled in lush gardens, this lovely hotel brims over with authentic Vietnamese culture and hospitality. This deluxe boutique resort also has cozy guestrooms, fully-equipped facilities including a 157-foot (48 m) pool, peanut pool, relaxing lounge, and free wellness programs offered daily. With so many options, this eco-resort makes it easy to relax and unwind.
Pilgrimage Village enjoys a lovely location in Hue, and its eco-chic and rustic guestrooms spread across vast, emerald- green grounds.
Private bathroom, air conditioning, heater, hairdryer, safe deposit box, tea & coffee making facility, refrigerator, Wi-Fi, TV
Hoi An (Day 12 & Day 13)
Discover authentic Vietnamese hospitality at Boutique Hoi An Resort, which boasts an ideal location on quaint An Bang Beach near Hoi An ancient town. Unwind on the pristine white-sand beach or take a relaxing swim in resort’s pool, surrounded by lush tropical gardens. Each guestroom’s modern colonial design features warm-toned furnishings and a spacious balcony that overlooks the beautiful greenery.
Boutique Hoi An Resort enjoys the honor of several awards. The resort's colonial buildings offer lovely tiled roofs, as well as chic and stylish guestrooms. You’ll soon find yourself immersed in the best of Vietnam’s premier cultural and historical city.
Private bathroom, air conditioning, hairdryer, tea & coffee making facility, Wi-Fi, TV
Ho Chi Minh City (Day 14 & Day 15)
Located on historic Le Duan Boulevard, Sofitel Saigon Plaza is near the city’s thriving center and major tourist attractions like the Notre Dame Cathedral and Reunification Palace. Luxuriate in this immaculate, 5-star hotel, designed by French architect Pierre Maciag. Inside, you’ll find Vietnamese and French touches, as well as 286 guest rooms and suites with modern facilities and stunning panoramic views of the city. Indulge your senses with luxury dining options or at the holistic spa.
The lovely guestrooms offer beautiful views of historic Ho Chi Minh City.
Private bathroom, air conditioning, hairdryer, safe box, minibar, tea & coffee making facility, Wi-Fi, TV
For a limited time, book your 2020, 2021 & 2022 group tour packages with no deposit required!!!
- Custom Groups Custom Groups Overview Student Groups MICE Special Interest Groups
- About Japan About Japan Destinations Attractions Must See & Do
- About Us About Us Contact us Testimonials Terms & Conditions Travel Agent Services Disclaimer Site Map
- News Press Releases Blog Media
- Your Trip Get Started How to make a reservation Travel Tip FAQs Inquiries
Last Name *
- Japan Private Journeys
Japan Deluxe Tours
Visit the must see sites of japan with group sizes ranging from 12 to 35 people..
These tours are great for first time visitors to Japan looking for comfortable accommodation with all entrance fees and most meals included. Our Japan Deluxe Tours are accomodated with professional tour guides, fluent in both Japanese and English, to ensure an educational and valuable visit. Air-conditoned, private coaches are also included, so you can enjoy a comfortable and hassle-free time in Japan. Our tours range from 7 to 21 days, to various regions of Japan.
Deluxe-Plus Small Group Tours
Experience the culture of japan at a slower pace with groups of 10 to 18 people. (smaller group departure available).
These tours combine enrichment, enjoyment, and education with time to truly absorb and appreciate your surroundings. Our Deluxe-Plus small group tours are created to cater to those who are interested in having a deeper understanding of Japan's culture. You will have the opportunity to participate in culturally rich activities and visit destinations only locals may know. Experience luxurious hotels and travel at a leisurely pace when you book a Deluxe-Plus small group tour.
Budget Group Tours
Our budget tours are designed for our guests who are on a limited budget..
Explore the must-see sights and enjoy the hassle-free trip to Japan at an affordable price. Our most cost-effective way to see the highlights of Japan while staying in budget-friendly accommodations. If you would like to have a quick stop to sample the must-see sights of Japan, or plan to explore Japan on your own but would like to take a short trip to learn about Japan before your self-guided journeys. These are the tours for you.
Active Small Group Tours
Travel japan more flexibly in groups of 6 to 13 people using public transportation..
Explore Japan off the beaten path via Japanese public transportation, walking, hiking, cycling and more. Take more time to enjoy local experiences and picturesque landscape. Our Active Small Group Tours combine the best of cultural destinations with off-the-beaten-path via Japanese public transportation, Discover the country of Japan the way the locals do and see Japan from a different angle. A focus on getting away from the crowds and into the real Japan, see the diversity of Japan’s countryside unfold before your eyes.
Tour Code: GTH2929579
The price is per person with minimum 2 people, based on twin or triple room occupancy
For single travelers, this tour has a single supplement. This guarantees a single room throughout the tour
Prices are excluding international flights
Single room types are rooms for single room occupants. One person will be occupying the hotel room throughout the tour.
Twin room types are rooms set for two people who will occupy one room, but will have two separate beds.
A double room is a room that has one bed for two people to share.
A triple room is one room where three people may share the same room. It has three separate beds.
Japanese Style Room
A Japanese-style room traditionally does not have a western-style bed, it is a tatami floor room with futon bedding. However, if you prefer a western-style bed, you may request one though we cannot guarantee it.
Please note: If you would like to request neighboring rooms next to your traveling companions, you and your traveling companions must have the same room types in order to be next to each other. For example, if you have requested a double room, but your traveling companions have requested a twin, or triple room, then neighboring rooms cannot be accommodated. However, if both you and your traveling companions match in room type, then neighboring rooms will likely be arranged for your convenience.
... View More
Other Japan Tours you may interested
- +84 829 098 686
- [email protected]
- Mon - Fri: 8:00 - 18:00
North Vietnam Tours
Tours in the Central
Tours in the South
- Ha Giang Tours
- Mu Cang Chai Tours
- Ninh Binh Tours
- Pu Luong Nature Reserve Tours
- Cat Ba Island Tours
- Halong Bay Tours
- Son La Tours
- Lan Ha Bay Cruises
- Halong Bay Cruises
- Bai Tu Long Bay Cruise
- Hanoi Tours
- Ba Be National Park Tours
- Bac Son Tours
- Mai Chau Tours
- Ban Gioc Waterfall Tours
- Hoi An Tours
- Quang Binh Tours
- Quang Ngai Tours
- Quy Nhon Tours
- Buon Ma Thuot Tours
- Da Nang Tours
- Mekong Delta Tours
- Da Lat Tours
- Can Tho Tours
- Nha Trang Tours
- Ho Chi Minh City Tours
- Phu Quoc Island Tours
- Vung Tau Tours
- Top 10 things to do in Ha Giang
- Top 10 things to do in Mu Cang Chai
- Top 10 things to do in Ninh Binh
- Top 10 things to do in Cat Ba Island
- Top 10 things to do in Sapa
- Top 10 things to do in Halong Bay
- Top 10 things to do in Hanoi
- Top 10 things to do in Cao Bang
- Top 10 things to do in Hoi An
- Top 10 things to do in Quang Binh
- Top 10 things to do in Hue
- Top 10 things to do in Da Nang
- Top 10 things to do in Quy Nhon
- Top 10 things to do in Phu Quoc Island
- Hanoi Tour Packages
- Hanoi Photography Tours
- Hanoi Culinary Tours
- Hanoi Tours To Halong
- Hanoi Tours To Sapa
- Tours Hanoi To Ninh Binh
- Sapa Homestay Tours
- Sapa Hiking Tours
- Sapa Market Tours
- Sapa Luxury Tours
- Sapa Eco Tours
- Fansipan Trekking Tours
- 6 Best Tours in Halong
- Halong Private Tours
- Halong Seaplane Tours
- Halong Shore Excursions
- Multi-Day & Extended Tours
- Day Trip & Excursions
- Cat Ba Island
- Cat Ba Island Kayak Tour
- Cat Ba Monkey Island Tour
- Cat Ba Island Day Tours
- Cat Ba Island Boat Tours
- Cat Ba Island Tour Halong
- Cat Ba Tours From Hanoi
- Tam Coc Tours
- Cuc Phuong National Park Tours
- Quang Binh Adventure Tours
- Thien Duong Cave Tours
- Phong Nha Cave Tours
- Hue Sightseeing Tours
- Hue Walking & Food Tours
- Bach Ma National Park tours
- Tours to Quang Binh From Hue
- Tours to Da Nang from Hue
- Hoi An Tour from Hue
- Sightseeing Tours
- Danang Free & Easy
- Day Trips & Excursions
- Eco Adventure Tours
- Shore Excursions
- Hoi An Tour Packages
- Eco Tours Hoi An
- Hoi An Walking & Food Tours
- Tours from Hoi An to Hue
- Tours from Hoi An to Quang Binh
- Tours From Hoi An to Da Nang
- Con Dao Island Tours
- Vung Tau Mekong Delta Tour
- Vung Tau Tour From Saigon
- Tour from Phu My Port
Top 10 Destination in North Vietnam
- Mu Cang Chai
- Bai Tu Long Bay
Top 10 Destination in Central
- Buon Ma Thuot
- Mui Ne Beach
Top 10 Destination in The South
- Ho Chi Minh City
- Phu Quoc Island
- Suggested Vietnam Itineraries
- Vietnam Rail Tours
- Vietnam Beach Holidays
- Vietnam Classic Tours
- Vietnam Family Tours
- Vietnam Photography Tours
- Vietnam Food Tours
- Vietnam Honeymoon Tours
- Vietnam Luxury Tours
- North Vietnam Itineraries
- Central Vietnam Itineraries
- South Vietnam Itineraries
- Vietnam Shore Excursions & Tours
NOT sure where to go next? We’re here to inspire you
Japan Tours & Travel Package To Vietnam
With these offer, we have build our reputation!
Special offer Tours To Vietnam From Japan
It's simple awesome and you won't believe it!
Japan Tour travel package to Vietnam will offer the almost famous heritage sites in Vietnam. It also has the combination of different beauties throughout the country. The tour can specially designed and customize as visitors requirements for having the perfect Vietnam trip. All can be set for discovery, learning, enjoyment at attractions in Hanoi capital city.
Especially the wonder terrace fields in Mu Cang Chai, Ha Giang . Beside natural beauties in Ninh Binh and Halong Bay. Also, it is a wonderful chance to gain deeper understanding at Hue Imperial City, Hoian ancient town, Ho Chi Minh city. Especially, beaches in Vietnam are famous for relaxing as well as family leisure in Lang Co beach, Danang beach, Nha Trang beach, Phu Quoc island or Con Dao Island.
Tell us your unique travel interests, we will help you to make your unforgettable Vietnam time!
Tailored Made Travel From Japan to Vietnam
All of our tours from Japan to Vietnam can be CUSTOMIZED to suit!
8 Days Itinerary Vietnam Essentials Tour
Get the exotic and diversity of Vietnam by deeping the insight country for rich history, traditional values, natural beauties, etc. Let experience the best of
Best Japan To Danang Tour Package
Get the panorama of this famous beach city from Son Tra Peninsular and summit of Marble Mountain. Your 3 days trip in Da Nang will
Northern Vietnam Off The Beaten Track
Discovery the stunning natural beauty and immerse yourself in the culture of remote hill tribes with a tour of northern Vietnam off the beaten track.
Ms. Angela & Ms. Lucy is our experts for this itinerary and as seasoned travellers she has the inside track on the most memorable adventures.
All are tailor-made tour from Origin Travel Team
This itinerary is to give you the flavor experience we can do in Vietnam!
"What our Customers are saying"
Top Things to Do in Vietnam
All Things need to know before travelling to Vietnam
Lac village in Mai Chau district of Hoa Binh province. It’s become a great destination for anyone seeking tranquility away from urban luxuries. Here the
Top 10 Things to do in Phu Quoc Island
“Pearl Island” Phu Quoc always captivates tourists by its peaceful beauty, clear blue water, diverse marine ecosystems, and rich cuisine. If you plan to visit
Con Dao National Park
Con Dao National Park is the Sea Reservation Area and primary forest resources. Belong to Con Dao Island of Ba Ria Vung Tau Province and
Bai Tho Mountain
Bai Tho Mountain is a beautiful limestone mountain located in the centre of Ha Long city, Quang Ninh province. This is a relic of important
Thien Cung Cave
Due to the hands of the Creator, Thien Cung Cave is one of Halong’s attractions, having remarkable natural beauty. Together with Sung Sot Cave, Thien
Vietnam Travel Blog
BE INSPIRED, BE READY
Top 8 Recommendations For Halong Bay Luxury Boat Trip 2022
New Activities In Halong
Paradise Elegance Cruise – Enjoying The World Of Wonders In Higher Standard!
Best price guarantee
Make sure you get right value for your Best Price & Quality Guarantee
Trust & SAFETY
Trust & safety is our primary business concern. Because everything depend on trust
Best Travel Agent
A best travel agency is really an indispenable resource for making the most of your trip, time & money
HOW WE WORKS?
- Responsible Travel
- With Environment
- With Culture
- Giving Back to the Community
- Privacy & Cookies
- Booking Conditions
- Online Payment
- MS. ANGELA: +(84) 829-098-686
- [email protected]
- 24/7 DEDICATED CUSTOMER SUPPORT
Join Us On...
Copyright © 2009 – 2023 Origin Travel – All Rights Reserved
Business License No: 0104007191 – INTERNATIONAL TOUR OPERATOR LICENSE No: 01-790. Issued by VNA
What’s in the Agent Hub
- Industry News
- Download Brochures
- Useful Information
- Photo Gallery
- Construction Reports
- Operations Reports
Enter your email and password and start exploding Origin Travel features
YOUR TRAVEL PLAN
We keep your records confidential and do not sell them. Please provide accurate information to help us process your next tour faster, and we’ll offer unbeatable prices on our top tours.
Deals of The Week: Europe Up to 50% OFF
Wonders of vietnam, cambodia & japan (2020).
- Fully Guided
Places You’ll See
- Day 1 Arrive Siem Reap, Angkor
- Day 2 Angkor, Siem Reap
- Day 3 Siem Reap, Embark Ship at Prek K’dam
- Day 4 Kampong Chhnang, Kampong Tralach, Oudong
- Day 5 Koh Chen, Phnom Penh
- Day 6 Phnom Penh
- Day 7 Border Crossing, Tan Chau
- Day 8 Tan Chau, Sa Dec
- Day 9 Sa Dec, Cai Be
- Day 10 Disembark Ship, Cu Chi Tunnels, Ho Chi Minh City
- Day 11 Ho Chi Minh City
- Day 12 Ho Chi Minh City, Tokyo
- Day 13 Tokyo
- Day 14 Tokyo, Hakone
- Day 15 Mt Fuji, Matsumoto
- Day 16 Matsumoto, Takayama
- Day 17 Takayama, Nagoya, Hiroshima
- Day 18 Hiroshima, Miyajima Island
- Day 19 Hiroshima, Kyoto
- Day 20 Kyoto
- Day 21 Kyoto, Nara
- Day 22 Kyoto, Osaka
- Day 23 Depart Osaka
Want to read it later?
Download this tour’s PDF brochure and start tour planning offline
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Your peace of mind options, cancellation policy.
A transparent overview of applicable fees.
Travel Marvel Ship
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Got a question about this tour?
Reach out to our travel experts.
Good to Know
- Currencies ¥ Yen Japan ៛ Riel Cambodia ₫ Dong Vietnam
As a traveller from USA, Canada you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F, G. As a traveller from England you will need an adaptor for types A, B, C, E, F. As a traveller from Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for types A, B, C, E, F, G.
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Cambodia and Vietnam. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Cambodia, Japan and Vietnam. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Cholera - Recommended for Cambodia and Vietnam. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for Cambodia and Vietnam. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Cambodia, Japan and Vietnam. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rabies - Recommended for Cambodia and Vietnam. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever - Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Cambodia and Vietnam. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis - Recommended for Cambodia, Japan and Vietnam. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- For any tour departing before 6th March 2024 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 6th March 2024, a minimum payment of €640 is required to confirm your booking with Travel Marvel. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 120 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- The following cards are accepted for "Travel Marvel" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- TourRadar can request Travel Marvel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Travel Marvel. Please familiarise yourself with the Travel Marvel payment, cancellation and refund conditions .
- Insurance Unless otherwise mentioned, TourRadar does not provide travel insurance. We do however recommend purchasing it through our tried and trusted partner, World Travel Nomads .
- Accessibility Some tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team , who are ready and waiting to help you.
- Austria Budapest tours
- South Italy Budget tours
- Northern California tours
- Amalfi Coast tours
- Mekong Winter tours
- El Leoncito National Park Fall-Autumn tours
- Normandy Luxury tours
Keep Exploring Asia
- Best Explorer Tours and Trips 2023/2024
- Asia from Siem Reap
- Asia Explorer
- Operators in Asia
- Wonders of Vietnam, Cambodia & Japan (2020) Tours in Far East
- Far East Tours
- Explorer Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Historical Tours
- Cambodia tours
- Vietnam tours
- Japan tours
- Bucket List Trip
- Family Trip
- Cherry Blossom Trip
- Summer Trip
- Winter Trip
- Japan-South Korea Trip
- Japan-China Trip
- Japan-Thailand Trip
- 2 Weeks for Family
- 2 Weeks for Couple
- Thailand Lantern Festival
- South Korea
- China (HK, Taiwan)
- 1 Week in Japan
- 1 Week in Vietnam
- 8 Days in China
- 10 Days in Japan
- 10 Days in Vietnam
- 10 Days in China
- 12 Days in Japan
- 12 Days in China
- Southeast Asia
- Japan and South Korea
- Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam
- China, Vietnam
- China, Nepal, India
- China, Laos, Thailand
- Asia Highlights Travel Reviews
- Thailand Travel Reviews
- Vietnam Travel Reviews
- Cambodia Travel Reviews
- Japan Travel Reviews
- Myanmar Travel Reviews
- China Travel Reviews
Japan Tour package 2024/2025, Customized Private Japan Tours
Japan is a perfect destination for both family trips and couples throughout the year. With its diverse landscapes, rich culture, and various attractions, there is something for everyone to enjoy in every season. Asia Highlights offers a wide range of private Japan vacation packages at the most competitive rates, ensuring a time-efficient and worry-free vacation for you and your loved ones.
Best of Cherry Blossom Season in Japan 2024
Immerse yourself in the splendor of Japan's cherry blossom season with our curated itineraries. Embark on a captivating one to two-week journey through iconic destinations like Tokyo, Mount Fuji, Kyoto, and Osaka. Enjoy an intimate experience with small groups of up to seven travelers or personalize your adventure with a private tour.
* As Japan's landscapes transform into a pastel paradise with the arrival of cherry blossoms each spring, we invite you to embark on an unforgettable journey through this enchanting spectacle. To fully immerse yourself in this captivating season, we recommend securing your cherry blossom tour before the year's end. Due to the overwhelming demand, guides and transportation often reach full capacity by January, making it challenging to book tours later in the season. We kindly encourage you to seize this opportunity to experience the beauty of Japan's cherry blossom wonderland.
Private 10-Day Japan Highlights and Cherry Blossom Tour
- Premium-travelers' choice
- Have your own guide & driver for the whole trip!
2-Week Highlights of Japan in the Cherry Blossom Season Mini-Group Tour
- Discovery-seekers' choice
- Japan's Golden Polygon, encompassing Mt. Fuji, Nara and Hiroshima
10-Day Japan Cherry Blossom Spring Mini-Group Tour
- First-timers' choice
- Spring's premier attractions across Japan, from East to West
7-Day Japan Cherry Blossom Tour: Essential Springtime Mini-Group Tour
- A time-smart choice
- Experience the essence of springtime Japan in just one week
Popular vacation packages for traveling Japan
The following itineraries have been designed to cover most highlights of Japan's unique culture. The best duration for a first tour of Japan is 9-11 days, allowing sufficient time to appreciate the country's most illustrious cities, Tokyo and Kyoto and Osaka.
- 9-Day Japan Highlights Tour
- Japan's Golden Triangle with Hakone Pass & Deers in Nara
- 11-Day Traditional Japan Tour
- Discovery-seeker choice
- Japan's traditional highlights from the West to the East
5-Day Tokyo Highlights Tour
- Modern & old Tokyo with Tea Ceremony and Edo Crafts Experience
5-Day Tokyo High-Life Experience — Authentic Luxury
- Premium travelers' choice
- Japan Discovery with private helicopter ride to Mt. Fuji from Tokyo
China Highlights , Asia Highlights, and Global Highlights collaborate to provide families and couples with personalized and stress-free experiences in diverse destinations.
Family Experiences in Japan
The following itineraries have been designed to cover the highlights of Japan's unique culture, featuring child-friendly interactions. A duration of around 2 weeks allows for sufficient time to appreciate the country's most illustrious destinations at a relaxed pace.
2-Week Japan Private Family Vacation
- Families' choice
- Top Theme Parks of Japan, experience traditional Japanese ryokan
17-Day Japan Summer Family Vacation
- Summer holiday choice
- Nature, animation sites plus educational museums and activities
- 11-Day Classic Japan Tour
- Traditional Crafts experiences and discovery of Takayama
12-Day Mesmerizing Japan Holiday with Okinawa
- Slow Pacers' choice
- Embrace natural beauty and timeless traditions in Japan
Japan Tours by Season
The following itineraries have been designed to cover most highlights of Japan's unique culture. The best duration for a first tour of Japan is 9-11 days, allowing sufficient time to appreciate the country's most illustrious cities, Tokyo and Kyoto, Kanazawa and Osaka.
- Best time in Spring
- Japan Highlights with Cherry Blossom
- Your own guide and driver!
8-Day Hokkaido Summer Vacation — Nature & Traditions
- Best view for Summer
- Hokkaido's wildlife & tranditional sites up close
- Fields of flowers which is a landmark of Hokkaido
8-Day West Japan Mountain & Sea Highlights Tour
- Best sites of West Japan
- Zen atmosphere at Koyasan
- Shirarahama Beach — the best beach of Kansai
9-Day Hokkaido Best Winter Tour
- Board an icebreaker ship and explore floating ice
- Observe the wildlife
- Hot-spring hotel near frozen lake
More Japan Tours
The itineraries presented herein are derived from the actual preferences and prior tours of our esteemed customers, provided merely as a point of reference. We deeply encourage you to share your travel ideas and aspirations with us. This collaboration will greatly assist us in meticulously crafting the most suitable Japan itinerary tailored to your specific interests and desires.
3-week Diverse Landscapes and Rich Culture of Japan
- Unique Japanese destinations
- Art-filled island of Naoshima
- Hot springs of Beppu
18-Day Japanese Landscapes and Traditions Discovery
- Vibrant history of Japan
- Takayama and Shirakawa-go's captivating charm
- Serene landscapes of Hakone
12-Day Japan Experience with Himeji
- Best skyline of Tokyo
- Castle of the White Heron in Himeji
- Delve into Kyoto's enchanting geisha culture
10-Day Journey Exploring the Modern ACG Paradise of Japan
- Navigating Modern and Ancient Japan
- Discover the World of Pokemon, and Nintendo
- GUNDAM Factory
More Asia Tours
- 16-Day South Korea and Japan Cultural Adventure Tour
- 16-Day Japan and China Discovery Tour
19-Day Japan, China, Singapore and Bali
17-day private tour to myanmar, vietnam and laos, tour packages for other asian countries, inquire now. your 1:1 travel consultant will reply within 1 working day., number in your group.
When you plan to take the trip:
Adults (≥18 years old)
10-17 yrs old
3-9 yrs old
0-2 yrs old
When would you travel?
Select your travel date.
I prefer to be contacted via:
For a quick conversation, simply reach us via WhatsApp:
Top Latest FAQ about Tours of Japan
1. what is the best time to visit japan.
The best time to visit Japan depends on your preferences and what you want to experience. Here we have listed some factors to consider:
Japan has four distinct seasons, and each season offers different weather conditions and attractions.
- Spring (March to May) and autumn (September to November) are generally mild and pleasant, with cherry blossoms in spring and colorful foliage in autumn.
- Summer (June to August) can be hot and humid, but it's a great time to enjoy beaches and summer festivals.
- Winter (December to February) can be cold and snowy, but it's a good time for winter sports and hot springs.
- Japan is a popular tourist destination, and some attractions can be crowded, especially during peak travel seasons. If you want to avoid crowds, consider traveling during the shoulder seasons (April to May and September to November).
Events and Festivals
- Japan has many cultural events and festivals throughout the year, such as the cherry blossom season in spring, the Gion Festival in Kyoto in July, and the Sapporo Snow Festival in winter. If you want to experience a specific event or festival, plan your trip accordingly.
Check more about Best Times to Visit Japan >>>
2. How much does it cost for Japan tour?
Japan is known for its high consumption level and can be expensive, especially during peak travel seasons. However, there are options for different budgets, and it's possible to find affordable accommodations, food, and transportation.
The cost of a Japan tour can vary widely depending on several factors, including the duration of the tour, the level of luxury, the time of year, and the specific activities and attractions included.
As a rough estimate, a 10-day Japan tour with mid-range accommodations, transportation, and guided tours could cost around USD 3,000 to 5,000 per person, excluding airfare. Luxury tours with high-end accommodations can cost significantly more.
View more at How Much Is a Trip to Japan >>>
3. Are Japan guided tour worth it?
Japan guided tours can be worth it, especially for Westerners who may face language barriers and cultural differences. Here are some potential advantages to consider:
- Convenience : Guided tours often take care of transportation, accommodation, and admission tickets, which can save time and hassle.
- Local expertise : Local guides can provide valuable insights into Japanese culture, history, and customs that you may not learn on your own.
- Language support : Guides can assist with translation and communication, which can be especially helpful for travelers who don't speak Japanese.
- Educational value : Japan guided tours can be educational, especially for families with children, as guides can provide historical and cultural context to the attractions and activities.
- Safety : Having a guide can help ensure that you stay safe and avoid potential scams or dangers.
- Peace of mind : Traveling to a foreign country can be stressful, but having a guide can provide peace of mind and reduce anxiety.
Why Travel with Asia Highlights (98.8% positive customer reviews among 10,000+)
- Unique experiences tailored to your interests: Enjoy a premium trip that goes beyond the typical tourist attractions.
- Hassle-free travel and peace of mind: Every aspect of your trip will be carefully planned and organized by your 1:1 travel consultant.
- Experienced and knowledgeable guides: Your guides will be local and love to work for travelers' smiles.
- 7-Day Japan Cherry Blossom Tour 2024: Essential Springtime Mini-Group Tour
- 7-Day Tokyo, Kyoto and Osaka Tour
- 8-Day Tokyo, Hakone, Kyoto, Hiroshima and Osaka Tour
- 10-Day Japan Cherry Blossom Spring 2024 Mini-Group Tour
- 10-Day Tokyo, Yokohama, Hakone, Kyoto, Nara and Osaka Tour
- 12-Day Tokyo, Hakone, Kyoto, Osaka and Himeji Tour
- 2-Week Highlights of Japan in the Cherry Blossom Season 2024 Mini-Group Tour
- How to Plan a Trip to China and Japan
- Plan a Japan Cherry Blossom Trip 2024, Dates and Avoid Crowds
- Plan a Family Trip to Japan 2024, Well-Selected Experiences & Itineraries
- How to Plan a Luxury Trip to Japan in 2024/2025
- Best (and Worst Times) to Visit Japan 2024, Cherry Blossoms
- One Week in Japan: Top 5 Itineraries in 2024 for First-Timers
- 8-Day Japan Itineraries: 4 Ultimate Top-Theme Ideas
- 10-Day Itineraries in Japan: Top 5 Ideas for First-Timers in 2024
- 12 Days in Japan: 4 Best Itinerary Ideas for First-Timers
- 2 Weeks in Japan: Top 4 Itinerary Options
- 3 Weeks in Japan: Top 2 Itineraries for 2024
- How to Plan a 2-Week Itinerary in Japan and South Korea
- Japan Weather in January 2024: Travel Tips for First-Timers
- Japan Weather in February 2024: Travel Tips for First-Timers
- Japan Weather in March 2024: Travel Tips for First-Timers
- Japan Weather in April 2024, Travel Tips (for First-Timers)
- Japan Weather in May 2024: Travel Tips for First-Timers
- Japan Weather in June 2024: Coolest Summer Month, Travel Tips
- Japan Weather in July 2024: Best for Festivals, Travel Tips
- Japan Weather in August 2024: Travel Tips for First-Timers
- Japan Weather in September, Travel Tips (for First-Timers)
- Japan Weather in October 2024: Travel Tips for First-Timers
- Japan Weather in November 2024: Best Autumn Month, Travel Tips
- Japan Weather in December 2024: Travel Tips for First-Timers
Get Inspired with Some Popular Itineraries
At Asia Highlights, we create your kind of journey — your dates, your destinations, at your pace. You can have any trip tailor made for your travel.
More Travel Ideas and Inspiration
Sign up to Our Newsletter
Be the first to receive exciting updates, exclusive promotions, and valuable travel tips from our team of experts.
The Asia Highlights Experience
Where can we take you today.
- Southeast Asia Tours
- Japan Tours
- Thailand Tours
- Vietnam Tours
- Cambodia Tours
- India Tours
- Myanmar Tours
- Caucasus and Central Asia Tours
- China Tours
- Egypt Tours
- Morocco Tours
- Turkey Tours
- Travel Agents
- Our Differences
Please login to your profile..
Dont have a profile? Signup here
Signup for your free Expat Explore account!
Already have a profile? Login here
Login here or Signup here
Your password has been reset
Apologies, something has gone wrong we were unable to reset your password
Please try again below, or contact our friendly customer service
Apologies, something has gone wrong we were unable to validate the password reset
Browse Our Tours
Book With Confidence, Travel With Confidence
Unsure about travelling now or in the near future? Click below to read more about our flexible and risk-free booking policy, and on tour health & safety protocols.
Why Expat Explore?
Expat Explore designs guided tours to Europe, the UK, the USA & Canada, Asia, Africa, the Middle East and South America at budget prices. Find out why the tours we offer are the most affordable and hassle-free way to travel.
The Expat Explore Story
Expat Explore was started by two friends who share a passion for exploring. We have been conducting group tour travel adventures since 2005 with the goal of providing fun, affordable and convenient, once-in-a-lifetime travel.
Expat Explore welcomes travellers from all over the world. Whether you're a solo traveller, family, couple or friends travelling together - group travel is the way to go! See first-hand feedback from passengers who have travelled with us.
Why Choose Group Travel
Group travel is one of the best ways to see the world. Not only is it a great way to meet new people from different backgrounds, it offers amazing value thanks to all of the travel details being taken care of by our team. All you need to do is hop on the coach and be ready to explore!
Travel & Inspiration!
- Christmas Tours
Japan, Vietnam & Cambodia tours
The world is yours to explore and Asia definitely needs to be on your travel bucket list! Tours to Asia showcase a number of unique destinations on this vast and varied continent. While travelling Asia, you will get to experience breathtaking landmarks, vibrant cultures, mouth-watering cuisine and no shortage of natural wonders!
Expat Explore Asia tours visit Japan, Vietnam and Cambodia. These tours offer bucket-loads of things to see; from wild jungles and the crumbling walls of ancient temples to sprawling cities filled with neon-lit skyscrapers and motorbikes! Explore the bustling streets of Tokyo and take in the views of Mount Fuji. Imagine waking up in Ha Long Bay and wandering through the well-preserved ruins of Angkor Wat. Learn more about the turbulent history of Cambodia and the war-time events at Hiroshima in Japan. Hear more about Vietnam’s years of war and reunification. Sample the authentic tastes of the region and learn from locals on guided tours.
Visit Japan and experience the best of Japanese culture, food and architecture on the 11-day Highlights of Japan tour . Travel to Vietnam and explore Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh and Hue. Marvel at the Marble Mountains and venture through the Cu Chi Tunnels. Journey to Cambodia to see the sights of Phnom Penh and Siem Reap. Experience all of this on a 15-day tour of Vietnam and Cambodia . Alternatively, delve deeper into the individual countries on the Highlights of Vietnam and Taste of Cambodia tours.
Highlights of Japan From €2,260 Was €3,225 11 Days | 1 Country
Highlights of Japan Was €3,225 From €2,260 €205 per day
End: Osaka/ Tokyo/ Tokyo
- Flexible booking ? Move your tour date without any administration fees. T&C's apply.
- 30-day money-back guarantee ? You have 30 days from booking to change your mind.
Start Point: Tokyo
End Point: Osaka/ Tokyo/ Tokyo
Was €3225.00 From €2260.00 Highlights of Japan
11 days | 1 country.
- Discover Tokyo, Japan’s capital, on a city tour!
- Visit the monumental Great Buddha in Kamakura
- Witness impressive vistas of Mount Fuji
- See Itsukushima, Meiji and Hakone Shrines
- Experience dinner at a traditional Japanese-style pub
- Explore Himeji Castle, the Arashiyama Bamboo Forest and the Golden Pavilion
- Experiences: 28
- Meals Incl: 13
- Accommodation: 2, 3 & 4* hotels
- Ages: 10 - 75+
- Transport Type: Coach
Vietnam & Cambodia Explorer From €1,740 Was €2,170 15 Days | 2 Countries
Vietnam & Cambodia Explorer Was €2,170 From €1,740 €116 per day
End: Siem Reap
Start Point: Hanoi
End Point: Siem Reap
Was €2170.00 From €1740.00 Vietnam & Cambodia Explorer
15 days | 2 countries.
- Enjoy a fully guided tour of the Angkor Wat complex
- Cruise the iconic Ha Long Bay
- Explore the cities of Hanoi, Saigon and Phnom Penh
- Experiences: 42
- Meals Incl: 22
Highlights of Vietnam From €1,125 Was €1,410 11 Days | 1 Country
Highlights of Vietnam Was €1,410 From €1,125 €102 per day
End: Ho Chi Minh City/Saigon
End Point: Ho Chi Minh City/Saigon
Was €1410.00 From €1125.00 Highlights of Vietnam
- Cruise Ha Long Bay with an overnight stay onboard a cruise ship
- Experience the Cu Chi war tunnels and the majestic Marble Mountains
- Discover the Perfume River aboard a traditional Dragon boat
- City tours of Hanoi Hue, Hoi An and Ho Chi Minh/Saigon
- Experiences: 34
- Meals Incl: 16
Taste of Cambodia From €630 Was €785 5 Days | 1 Country
Taste of Cambodia Was €785 From €630 €126 per day
Start: Phnom Penh
Start Point: Phnom Penh
Was €785.00 From €630.00 Taste of Cambodia
5 days | 1 country.
- Tour the Angkor Wat temple complex with a local guide
- Phnom Penh city tour, including the Royal Palace
- Visit the Killing Fields and Wat Phnom Temple
- Shop at the Russian market in Phnom Penh
- Experiences: 8
- Meals Incl: 6
More About Us
Price Match Guarantee
Travel With Confidence
Pre Travel Info
Terms & Conditions
Get in touch
- [email protected]
- Facebook Messenger
- +44 808 168 6799
Mon-Fri: 10PM-7PM (GMT)
Sat: 5AM-1PM (GMT)
256 bit SSL encrypted security
- Japan & Vietnam Tours
Japan & Vietnam Tours and Trips 2023/2024
We offer 1 tours, trips and vacation packages to Japan & Vietnam supported by 936 customer reviews. Our handpicked Japan & Vietnam package tours and trip packages are delivered by qualified local and international tour operators.
1 Trip in Japan & Vietnam with 936 Reviews
- Starts Tokyo, Japan
- Ends Tokyo, Japan
- Best price guaranteed
- No booking fees
- Tour Type Group Tour
- Activities Explorer
- Accommodation Hotel
- Transport Bus, Ferry, Train, Bullet Train, Coach & Private Vehicle
- Age Range 15-99 yrs
- Operated in English
- Nov 13 10+ seats left
- Nov 20 10+ seats left
- View More Jan 1, 2019 Jan 2, 2019 Jan 3, 2019
Japan & Vietnam Tour Reviews
- Ali Kufaishi
- Arjun Kumar
- Sally Bailey
Sign-in to unlock instant trip discounts. Create wish lists and save up to USD 1,500.