What's Your Question?
How to Calculate Distance Between Two U.S. Cities
Whether you’re planning a road trip or flying to a different city, it’s helpful to calculate the distance between two cities. Here are some ways to get the information you’re looking for.
Distance Between Cities
Distance Between Cities is a useful website that allows you to quickly determine the distance between two cities. All you need to do is enter the two cities you’re searching for, and the site will give you information like driving distance and estimated driving duration. Plus, it’ll give you a list of suggested routes.
How to Calculate Distance and Mileage Between Two U.S. Cities
If you’re interested in figuring out not just the distance between two cities but also want to plan out a road trip, check out GasBuddy. The site asks you to enter your departure and arrival cities, along with your car’s year, make and model. Plus, note if you buy regular, midgrade, premium or diesel gas. Based on the site’s gas price information, you can find out the approximate total cost in gas for your trip. Plus, it will generate the distance between the two cities in miles.
How to Calculate Direct By Air Distance Between Two U.S. Cities
If you want to determine the distance between two places on a map, you can figure out the distance a couple of different ways. One way is to figure out how many miles you have to drive to get to one place to another. On the other hand, you can figure out the direct by air distance, also known as “as crow flies.”
Websites like GeoBytes makes this calculation simple. The site uses the cities’ longitude and latitude for the most accurate information. To use the site, just enter the two cities to figure out the air distance. It also will tell you the direction and bearing to the destination. In addition, you can see all of the details of each city, including the latitude, longitude and time zone.
Determining Longitude and Latitude of Cities
If you’re interested in figuring out the distance between two cities on a map manually, you can start doing so by finding out the latitude and longitude of the cities. You can find this information on websites like LatLong.net, where you can enter your city in the search function. It will also recognize famous landmarks, like the Eiffel Tower.
The mathematical equation that determines distance between two places based on longitude and latitude is called the Haversine formula. By entering the longitude and latitude information into the formula and solving the equation manually, you can determine the direct by air distance between two cities. On the other hand, you can use the National Hurricane Center’s Latitude/Longitude Distance Calculator for a quicker solution.
MORE FROM QUESTIONSANSWERED.NET
- Language (EN)
Map Distance Calculator
Note: To measure the distance on the google maps distance calculator tool. First zoom in, or enter the address of your starting point. Then draw a route by clicking on the starting point, followed by all the subsequent points you want to measure. You can calculate the length of a path, running route, fence, border, or the perimeter of any object that appears on a google map. The distance calculator will then display a measurement of the length in feet, meters, miles and kilometers.
Share using this link
Daft Logic > Projects > Distance Calculator
You can use this distance calculator to find out the distance between two or more points anywhere on the earth. In other words, the distance between A and B. Click once on the map to place the first marker and then click again to position the second marker. The distance between the points will then be displayed. You can also build up a series of locations to find a total distance.
[Map Height : Small - Medium - Large ]
Use search result as a distance marker? Yes No
Please paste in the list of coordinates to add to your route in the text box below:
Generate Link For This Route
Share your route on Facebook, Twitter or by email
Please copy the link from this text box:
An important feature of this distance calculator tool is that it is "as the crow flies", so traveling in real life will normally involve larger distances, but this may also help those who need to measure off-road distances.
Want to save your route? Try the Advanced Google Maps Distance Calculator
- Zoom and drag the map to find the location of marker 1
- Click to place marker 1.
- Zoom and drag the map to find the location of marker 2.
- Click to place marker 2.
- The distance will be calculated then displayed below the map in miles or kilometers. You can change between miles or km at any time
- Add as many points as required and the distance will build up.
- You can also drag and drop markers after they have been put on the map
- To share your route and distance calculation use the option [Generate Link For This Route]. You can then copy the link generated and send this via Twitter or Facebook.
All distances are estimations so Daft Logic does not accept any responsibility that may arise when the value reported is incorrect.
You can move the markers after they have been positioned so you can modify you route on the fly and see how the distance will be affected.
- Click [Clear Last] to undo the last marker placed
- Click [Zoom To Fit] to zoom the map around all markers
- Click [Clear Map] to erase all markers and start again
- Use the Quick Find text box to quickly relocate the map
- You can choose between miles and kilometers (km) for the Total Distance readout
- Click [Show Elevation] to get a chart showing the elevation of your route
How it Works
Clearly you, the user inputs two 'points' that are used to calculate the distance. Calculating the "As the Crow Flies" distance is a matter of using Great Circle formula . Then the main problem is converting the Google Map unit to miles and kilometers.
The map will also automatically save your route in your temporary internet cookies so that you can return and see the route as you last left it. If you ever need to start from scratch then use the [Clear Map] button.
Map showing the Mary Peters Track in South Belfast. The reading shows 0.394km which is clearly a reasonable measurement for an athletics track.
Map showing the estimated distance between New York and Paris. All references that can be found suggest that this is an accurate measurement.
Map showing the Seven Mile Straight in County Antrim, Northern Ireland. This shows a reading of 6.910 miles.
Map showing the distance between Belfast and Dublin. As far as I can see this is an accurate estimate (if there is such a thing). This trip would be approximately 100 miles by road so the proverbial crow would have less distance to travel.
Further Uses and Ideas
- Remember auto-pan setting between sessions
- Show difference in elevation between markers
- Export a list of all waypoints and show the distance between each
Comments for this page.
cannot get location !!!! On 4th October 2023
Every time I try to do the distance calculator and switch from OSM to satellite all i get is a message in the center that says loading and it doesn't make any difference what browser I use, got any ideas whats wrong? By Tommy on 1st June 2023
This is awesome!! Maybe add an option to change the color of the markers? On 20th October 2022
Nice job! Yes, it is now working for loops, but it has a strange way to calculate distances. As I see in the map, it is as if it calculates distances in straight patterns, like flying between points. No road trips? :) At least is it using Haversine calculus or Geodesic ones for these distances? By Emiliano Llano DÃaz on 26th April 2022
Emiliano, it should be working now. By Daft Logic on 25th April 2022
Nice software but does not like to do round trips. Try: 41.27527778 28.75194444 39.116667 27.183333 39.11902613 27.16561247 39.13205278 27.18386585 37.94111111 27.34194444 37.70944 28.72706 37.9204972 29.121 37.92671 29.12905 37.912 29.11948 36.549333 29.115 36.496799 29.127331 36.26209 29.98686 36.4315 30.4559 36.40899351 30.47135766 36.89767 30.71875 36.94254106 31.17234748 38.37497414 35.08924216 38.6456 34.8442 38.65612716 34.84267815 38.64167277 34.83234002 38.37497414 35.08924216 38.66082513 34.81968777 38.66509326 34.81931268 38.66927161 34.86348966 38.64019992 34.84536543 38.62139561 34.80591193 38.63013579 34.80359077 38.65289095 34.86246957 38.37497414 35.08924216 38.99096557 33.32979705 39.94119651 32.86584735 41.25425167 32.71193256 41.27527778 28.75194444 Or any A->B->C->A By Emiliano Llano DÃaz on 25th April 2022
What has happened to this app? The "remove last marker" button and "clear map" etc have disappeared!!?? PLEASE! Fix these issues bc I enjoy using usually. The clarity of the satellite photos is lacking as well, making me wonder how old the images are. No need to slog thru what you *hope* is the right location, when clear sat views do exist! By Chuey B on 10th March 2022
8,317 miles seem like an erroneous reading. Any test we do is By Daft Logic on 24th February 2022
This shows to me that the distance between Madrid Spain and Asheville North Carolina is 8, 317miles, whereas Google Maps tells me that as the crow flies it is only 4,154 miles%uD83E%uDD37%uD83C%uDFFB%u200D%u2642%uFE0F On 23rd February 2022
Love it. Use it often. BUT would be REALLY helpful if results/controls were directly below the map so wouldn't require paging back and forth. Thanks On 2nd November 2021
Can this be in English. I look at foreign countries ie thailand and it is not in english On 25th August 2021
a return to the glorious past. in the past it was easy to zoom around the world to any point without markers inserted at every spot. what ever happened to street views where available? I wish we could go back to the original user friendly version. I appreciate and commend your past efforts By denzil on 31st July 2021
Steve, what happens when you convert to km? What does the output display say? By Daft Logic on 19th July 2021
Hello I can't find out distance from specific markers when I convert to kilometers By Steve Chong on 15th July 2021
Hi Ian, please get in contact and we can help out. By Daft Logic on 14th June 2021
Saved route coordinates IS now fixed and working - including my bookmarked routes. Thank you very much! By MC on 4th June 2021
Is there a way of drawing a circle on a map with the centre at, say, my home? Because of Covid, we are limited to travelling max 5km from home. I would like to be able to create, then printout a map with a 5km radius from my house, so that I can work out legal bicycle rides to try to keep fit. By Ian Michael Baker on 28th May 2021
MC, thanks for reporting these two issues. They should now be fixed. By Daft Logic on 26th May 2021
Since map-change update - Uploading Route co-ordinates does not appear to be working. Also I have some bookmarks of routes, with coordinates saved, if I follow the bookmark, I am simply presented with the whole world map, it does not zoom to the pinned route. I also tried re-creating (part of) a route, with about 5 or 6 pins, then generating a link... it did generate a "tinyurl" link, but that link, when followed, also does not revert to the route I just created... again the whole world map. Still love the site though, will be awesome if you can fix this bug. Thanks By MC on 21st May 2021
Probably no one else on this entire planet has measured and calculated more points and distances on the good old previous daft logic tool version than me. Now I recommend using Google Maps Distance Calculator for the purposes which were earlier feasible thanks to the good old previous daft logic tool version, even though the Google Maps Distance Calculator is unfortunately far from the previous easiness of the good old daft logic tool version. I would love to stay faithful to daft logic, however it unfortunately isn't possible and it's time to say goodbye !!!! By JIRKA, OSTRAVA, CZECH REPUBLIC on 2nd March 2021
I have used your site for many years and have always loved it! the new updates are a step backward. My farm is now obscured with cloud cover and the resolution is far from what it once was. I will be looking for a new site to use now. My zip code is 46392. By DavidD on 23rd February 2021
Hi Robert, unfortunately not. The old map interface came at a significant cost to us that was not feasible to maintain going forward. It is understood the loss of high resolution is a disappointment. By Daft Logic on 16th February 2021
Hi Denzil, we are glad to hear you have been using this free tool for many years. We have had to move to a new mapping interface for costs reasons and to allow us to continue to provide this tool for free. It seems you are describing 3 features: I cannot place markers at start/end points - not sure that was possible before? lat/long - not sure what this means? distance - not sure what this means? By Daft Logic on 16th February 2021
I have used this site for many years and am disappointed with recent changes. I cannot place markers at start/end points, lat/long and distance. is it possible to revert to the previous more useful program? By denzil on 15th February 2021
In the old map many urban areas switched from satellite to aerial photography on very close-in zooms. That feature seems to be gone now. Was the main reason I used this site vs Google Earth, etc... Any chance of it coming back? By Robert on 14th February 2021
Like the new look, but miss being able to search for elevations. On 6th February 2021
Cleared cookies and browser history now markers are permitted. Strange. By Paul D on 6th February 2021
Hi, Using Linux Mint 19.1 32 bit with Firefox 79. No script blockers or add blockers active. Cannot place markers or any points on the map. New map looks nice. By Paul Dearing on 6th February 2021
Gillertron, more updates: 1) Autopan issue is now fixed 2) "The segment in-between two markers" is back By Daft Logic on 5th February 2021
Firefox56, can you try a full page reload. Alternatively clear temporary internet files and try again. if it still doesn't work, can you confirm your platform and browser? Thanks By Daft Logic on 5th February 2021
30 out of 2197 comments shown. See all comments .
Add your own comment below and let others know what you think:
Maps you can make use of...
- Export Data
- Import Data
- Remove All User Data
- About User Menu
Measure a Distance
The measure distance tool is a simple way of finding the distance between two or more points on a map.
Measure Distance Map
[Map Height : Small - Medium - Large ]
Export elevation data, travel time.
Or choose mode of transport...
Walking Swimming Jogging Running Cycling Slow Car Fast Car Passenger Aeroplane
How to use the Measure Distance Tool
Simply click once on one point, then click again on the second point. The distance should then be displayed. You can click more than two points in order to build up a continuous route.
Use the miles / km / nautical miles / yards switch to measure distances in km or in miles or nautical miles . The Autopan option will move the map as you click the points.
The Search For Location text box allows you to quickly get to an area you wish without spending time zooming and panning to find it. For example if you wish to find the city of Rome in Italy, type "Rome, Italy" and then click Search. The map will then go straight to Rome. Note the "[city][comma][space][county]" format
Toggle markers will show or hide the markers if they get in the way
Clear last will remove the last point from the map
Zoom to fit will zoom and pan the map to get the best fit of all your points on as large a zoom as possible
Clear Map is a reset button that will clear all points and allow you to start measuring a distance again
You can edit the position of any existing points by dragging the marker (when they are displayed) and dropping the marker in it's new position
You can also adjust the height of the map to have it large, medium or small in size
You can delete a point by clicking on the node
Future Ideas and Improvements
- Auto-reroute for optimum distance (traveling salesman problem)
- Have other speeds like fiber optic cable (~.6 c) and Mach
- Option to add a title to a marker which then appears on mouse over and data export
- Add paddle boarding to the list of modes of transport
- 20th April 2022 - Improved behavior when Small/Medium/Large are clicked
- 21st February 2021 - Selected units of distance are stored and recalled when you next visit
- 6th July 2020 - New option to Export a link to the route. Found inside Export Options section
- 2nd June 2019 - Fixed bug with meters output not working
- 29th May 2019 - Implemented Leaflet Maps
- 20th May 2019 - Fixed bug in IE browser
- 9th May 2019 - Fixed issue with distance not reseting to zero when Clear Map button clicked
- 14th September 2017 - Distance now displayed on map while in full screen mode
- 4th August 2017 - Units selector upadted. Feet units added
- 24th July 2017 - Full Screen option moved on to map. Now found at top right corner
- 4th July 2017 - Fixed issue with CSV and XLSX export
- 29th January 2017 - Option to show elevation chart and export CSV file of elevation data along route
- 25th November 2016 - KML export to show pins at each node along the route
- 23rd November 2016 - Added download KML, CSV and XLSX option
- 19th July 2016 - Bug fixes with how the mode of transport and estimated time of travel changes if the units are changed
- 5th July 2016 - Added meters as a unit of distance
- 25th June 2016 - Travel speed units change depending on units of distance
- 20th June 2016 - Fixed issue with days measurement displaying twice the actual value
- 24th March 2016 - Route points can now be added mid-way along. Points can also be deleted by right clicking
- 25th January 2016 - Speed can now be input manually
- 28th December 2015 - Added option to change between minutes, hours and days for the travel time estimate
- 24th June 2014 - Added option Snap To Roads
- 24th March 2014 - Added option Pan to My Location
- 11th January 2012 - Implemented Google Maps API V3. Added Full Screen option
- 12th October 2010 - Markers now show their latitude and longitude when you hover over them
- 15th October 2009 - Added travel time output
- 12th October 2009 - Added terrain map option
- 20th February 2008 - Revamp of design now with draggable markers
- 1st November 2007 - Added quick find text box
- 19th October 2007 - Yards now added as a unit of measurement
- 9th October 2007 - Nautical Miles added as unit of measurement
- 5th September 2007 - Descriptive Text Updated
- 28th June 2007 - Page Created
If you are trying to measure the distance between two cities , then the How far is it Between tool is probably more suitable for your needs.
Comments For This Page
Nice that can make me finish everything on time! (I like the calculation 5 star) By Justyparkour on 24th September 2023
Is there an Arabic langage By akram al bawati on 17th August 2023
Thx for thouse whoever made this service - I use it for my jogging-for-distance practise and checking km done. Big hug! By Alexander, Latvia on 28th June 2023
This is %uD83D%uDC4C for measuring distance easy to use By Dean bautista on 16th June 2023
I am a pilot. This map is very helpful. Thank you By Pilot Swapnil Thakkar on 3rd April 2023
Would anyone be able to tell me how to export a route. I seem to get a link that writes in xml format On 1st March 2023
would be nice if you could use 2 features at the same time . like distance and elevation By ant on 27th February 2023
its kinda glitchy but can get the job done By somestudent on 15th February 2023
Realy helpful, can we use your data to measure distance in Google Sheet. Do you have other options like location highlight on Map etc. It is require for our Business. By Deepak on 7th February 2023
ITS SO HELPFULLL!!!!!!!!! By UwU on 2nd February 2023
trying to get distance "as the crow flies." On 23rd January 2023
Can you update the latest map On 11th January 2023
very useful for doing the daily worldle gracias By Chase O. on 14th December 2022
Very nice map.But can you provide 3d feature please? On 10th December 2022
useful site ty for anyone that made it By cheesefactoryworker on 5th December 2022
Have you tried to disable the right click menu that appears when you try to move the map. If not add this attribute to the div containing the map. oncontextmenu="return false;" By Mustafa on 4th November 2022
Is there an app where I can measure distance from home base to my GPS position as the crow flies? On 24th October 2022
Nice. On 21st October 2022
I use this a lot, really an excellent tool, but the cross marker can sometimes be really hard to spot on the map, especially in full screen mode. Maybe another color would fix it, or thicker lines? By Peter on 24th September 2022
How can I find my position if I have the following? E=399210.391 N=2835484.335 By Yousuf on 22nd September 2022
Showing the most recent 20 out of 1303 comments. Click to see all the comments .
Add your own comment below and let others know what you think:
Popular map tools.
- Find Population on Map
- Radius Around a Point on a Map
- How Far Is It Between
- Area Calculator
- Measure Distance on a Map
- Find ZIP Codes Inside a Radius
- Distance Between UK Postcodes
- Elevation Finder
- UK Postcode Map
- Radius From UK Postcode
- Download UK Postcodes
- Full List of Map Tools
Find Place With Your Name
The Find Place With Your Name page has been updated. Better results and improved feedback when there are no results found.
What is the distance calculator?
Maps can be difficult to use while planning your trip, with the advances in the internet we wanted to build a free tool that allows you to enter a street name or travel destination and get an exact estimate regarding your journey. Our World map will then plot your route along the road to your chosen destination, this means you can see your directions online. A street map can be seen if you zoom in close enough, this helps you plot your next vacation or important business meeting. It allows you to calculate the distance between town, between cities or even from two street names across the world. There are occasions when the calculator will not be able to predict your journey, this could be if there is no valid route between the points or our service cannot determine the distance based on the given start and end points.
Search a Province
Distance by country, distance calculator in south africa.
This distance calculator is not only for South Africans, anyone from all over the globe is welcome to use the calculator, it was developed as a free tool to calculate the distance between two points. At a later stage we wish to also show the map and its directions, so it will simply show you a text based version of your directions. Each time you enter a start and end point, all you have to do is click [Calculate Distance] This will then take you to another page that will show you your distance and time taken to complete the journey.
Planning your Trip Quickly
Find your destination easier using distancecalculator.co.za.
Distance Between Cities on Map
Distance calculator finds the distance between cities or places and shows the distance in miles and kilometers. Air distance (also called great circle or orthodrome) is also drawn on the distance map below.
Type the city name, location name or the location coordinates in lat long format (lat,long) and hit measure button to calculate the distance between cities or two places . Find the distance from cities in miles and kilometers for flying air distance.
Please add the country code or name. Example: Richmond, VA, US
— The red line on the map indicates the Great Circle Distance . — The black line is the Rhumb line between the two points.
Distance calculator helps you to find how many miles from a city to an another city on map.
Distance between cities or 2 locations are measured in both kilometers, miles and nautical miles at the same time.
Air distance is the bird fly distance between two locations which is calculated with the great circle formula.
nmi : is the symbol of nautical miles in distance calculation.
Distance Calculator Updates
- We just fixed the distance calculation between two points in lat long format (lat,long) . Now you can enter the lat long coordinates of places to calculate distance from to . 12 February 2019
- We've updated our maps to openstreetmap on our home page of distance calculator . 30 January 2019
- We just moved to https protocol. You can now calculate distance between cities and places with secure communication. 14 October 2017
- Now we are using Vincenty's formula for more accurate results in our distance between cities pages. 22 April 2016
- Distance from to is now more mobile friendly with the new design. 20 April 2016
- We launched our distance from to @DistanceFromTo page, please follow us for news and updates. 01 February 2016
- We've updated the cities of country pages, distance between major cities are now listed. And the list of cities of a country are updated. Distance Between Cities by Country 04 February 2016
- Error while calculating driving distance is fixed. Thanks to John M., Christian B., Renée H., Paul S. for feedback. 22 July 2015
- Target and destination city and place name inputs are now empty. Thanks to Mark S. for feedback. 04 July 2015
- The black line information updated, thanks to Norman G. for feedback. 06 February 2015
- You can now calculate distance between two coordinates (two Latitude Longitude values). Example: In the "From" value write "51.393368,1.439896" and in the "To" value write the target location coordinates like: "21.4512,14.123" . 8 January 2015
- I've updated our website interface with a modern look and more compatible with mobile devices, I hope you like the new design, please contact me for your thoughts and ideas. 7 January 2015
- Meaning of color of lines added as legend info, thanks to Jim M. and Andy F. for feedback. 21 April 2014
- Scale control added to distance map, thanks to Tim D. for feedback. 10 April 2014
- Now we calculate nautical miles for distance between, thanks to Travis S. for feedback. 5 September 2013
- Interface updated, website font and background color changed for better reading. 22 August 2013
- Driving distance calculation error fixed. Thanks to John C. for feedback. 2 August 2013
- Driving distance calculation added, with bird fly air distance option. 4 July 2013
- Improved page speed for faster calculation of distance. Images and content optimized. 27 March 2013
- Here we have brand new design, which is responsive that means, you can browse distancefromto.net with your any mobile device, and distancefromto will auto resize it self, hope you enjoy new features. 01 November 2012
- Distance between cities are now listed in Distance Between Cities by Country . Select cities and measure distance. 01 January 2012
- I've changed maps version to 3 and distance calculation methods, distance between cities and places are faster and more reliable now. If you get 0 km distance measure please hit the button again. 08 June 2011
- Popular Distances
- Random Country Distances
- Random City Distances
- Distance Between Countries
Use the distance calculator map to find the distance between multiple points along a line
To measure the distance on the google maps distance calculator tool. First zoom in, or enter the address of your starting point. Then draw a route by clicking on the starting point, followed by all the subsequent points you want to measure. You can calculate the length of a path, running route, fence, border, or the perimeter of any object that appears on a google map. The distance calculator will then display a measurerment of the length in feet, meters, miles and kilometers. If you would like to suggest changes to the google maps distance calculator you can contact us and let us know. You can also suggest other tools you would like to see on the site.
Other uses for the distance tool
Use this tool to draw a line on a map and find its length. This line can represent the outline of a property, a running route, hiking trail or to trace the outline of any border on a map. Fence companies can use this to quote the price of a fence based on the length given to them by a customer, or by looking up a customers address and then drawing a line around the perimeter of where the fence will go. This can also be used to find the approximate length of gutters on a building, or the perimeter of any property. You can even share the map with your customer or your customer can share thier map with you to confirm the measurement is correct. To measure the distance between 2 exact points try our mileage calculator , or to find the exact distance use the distance from/to tool .
What is TravelTime?
Create a Travel Time Map
Travel time map generator & isochrones, i know i can get from a to b by public transport within my selected time, but it's not showing up.
- Walking to the station platform
- Waiting for the next available departure
- Time spent boarding the train
- Giving enough time to take the A to B journey
- Depart on the station on the other side.
You can't drive that far / you can drive much further than that"
- Open another mapping app of your choice and enter an A to B route
- Select a departure time for tomorrow.
Still not convinced?
About this tool, what is a travel time map, how to create a drive time radius map or other modes.
- Select a start location
- Select a maximum travel time limit
- Select a mode of transport, for example driving
- Voila! There's your driving radius map
Use cases for consumers
- Create a commute time map so you can see where to live based on commute time.
- How far can i travel in a given time: compare transport coverage for different areas.
- Create a drive time radius map: explore how far you can travel on a road trip.
Use cases for businesses
- Travel time mapping up to 4 hours & cross reference other data sets in GIS such as population data
- Site selection analysis: analyse the best location to locate a business by adding thousands of analysis points
- Create a distance matrix or travel time matrix & calculate travel times from thousands of origins to thousands of destinations
- Network analysis / travelling salesman problem: use spatial analytics to solve routing problems
- Commute time map - plot thousands of employee commute times for an office relocation
- Create up to 3 time polygons visualising where's reachable within 2 hours or less. Our API can create large travel time areas, talk to sales.
- Calculate travel times from an origin to various points of interest - in this demo we use points from Foursquare Give A to B routing details
- Book a demo
- Trial TravelTime API
- Trial QGIS Plugin
- Trial ArcGIS Pro Add-In
- Trial Alteryx Macros
- See 'How far can I get' in X minutes
- Create a drive time map or any other transport mode
- Overlap many shapes & highlight overlap area
- Search points of interest within the area
- Get A to B routing details
Driving Distance Calculator and Driving Directions US
US Distance Calculator and Driving Distance Between Cities
- Enter the "Distance From" city, village, town, airport or place name from US in the first text box.
- Enter the "Distance To" city, village, town, airport or place name from US in the second text box.
- You can also enter airport name or code from US in above fields.
- This will display the dropdown with suggested places in US; Select the desired Address /Place /City /Village /Town /Airport from both the dropdown lists.
- Click the "Get Distance & Directions" button to get the distance between the selected addresses /places /cities /towns /villages /airports in US.
- District of Columbia
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
- West Virginia
- New Hampshire
- Rhode Island
- North Dakota
- South Dakota
Driving Distance Calculator
Driving distances between two cities.
Travelmath helps you find driving distances based on actual directions for your road trip. You can get the distance between cities, airports, states, countries, or zip codes to figure out the best route to travel to your destination. Combine this information with the fuel cost tool to find out how much it will cost you to drive the distance, or compare the results to the straight line distance to determine whether it's better to drive or fly. You can print out pages with a travel map.
Maybe you want to see the driving time instead? Or if you're driving a long distance, you might want to check the midpoint of your trip to find a hotel.
Home · About · Terms · Privacy
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to view this site.