- Awards Season
- Big Stories
- Pop Culture
- Video Games
Must Visit Travel Destinations for 2022
Where should you travel to in 2022? What are the best places to travel now that things are opening up due to COVID? These are common questions everyone asks as restrictions continue to change in each country. Selecting a vacation spot is never easy whether you prefer bustling cities, relaxing beaches, or the great outdoors. But have no fear; Dr. Wanderlust is here to help you narrow down some travel options for 2022. From remote islands to untouched lands, or beautiful pink and white sand beaches to ziplining and hiking through forests… We have some goodies for you. Get ready to plan your next vacation to one of these top travel destinations for 2022.
The 7th continent! An untouched place that most people have no idea they can even get to and visit. But it is possible and absolutely worth being on our top travel destination list this year. Antarctica is stunning and has a rich history of adventure and exploration. Interested in seeing icebergs miles deep, penguins, seals, and other animals you only dream of seeing, then Antarctica for you. It is not the most accessible place to get to, but I promise it is worth the journey.
The tour company you travel with controls much of what you get to do in Antarctica, unlike other destinations where you are free to roam and plan your itinerary. So, it is essential to book with companies that do things you want to learn more about and experience while there. This includes:
- Kayaking with whales
- Watching and learning about Penguins, Seals, and other animals
- Camping under the stars
- Taking Zodiac Cruises around the area
- Take the Polar Plunge
- Visit a Research Station
Are you looking to knock out a Wonder of the World and explore the Middle East at the same time? Jordan is a great option and is perfect for solo, group, or family trips. From a bustling city to the Dead Sea and, of course, exploring the desert. Jordan has lots to do, and makes our top travel destination list for 2022.
- Baptism Site of Jesus Christ: On the easter bank of the River Jordan is where Jesus of Nazareth was believed to be baptized by John the Baptist. Many people visit this site even if they are not practicing Christians.
- Petra : Petra (Rose City) was named one of the Seven Wonders of the World. The city is famous for its rock-cut architecture. Don’t miss your opportunity to see this great wonder.
- Dead Sea: We have all heard of the Dead Sea’s natural beauty and healing qualities. In addition to that, it is an excellent holiday destination. It can give you the peace, quiet, and tranquil vacation you need.
- Wadi Rum: Pictures of Wadi Rum glamping capture only a glimpse of the essence you could experience. Imagine sleeping under the stars in the middle of the desert. No trip to Jordan is complete without this.
Belize can be an ultimate ecotourism destination. Nestled in Central America, it is known for its greenery (more than 70% of Belize consists of forests) and having the benefits of beautiful weather practically all year round. Belize continues to keep high standards for sustainable tourism, including a plastic ban, protecting the Belize Barrier Reef, and banning offshore drilling. Belize allows you to travel with intention and with the environment in mind. This is why it is on our top travel destinations list for 2022.
- Belize Barrier Reef: The Belize Barrier Reef is a UNESCO World Heritage Site with hundreds of animals and plants. It is actually the second largest barrier reef in the world.
- Eco-tours: Many guided tours are eco-friendly for you to immerse yourself in the natural wonders of the country — Hiking, Horseback Riding, Ziplining, Bird watching , and Fishing .
- Maya Sites : Belize was once home to over 2 million Mayas and has many temples and pyramids to see and learn about. Visiting some of the Mayan ruins is a highlight for many who visit Belize.
- Caving : Belize has thousands of caves (Actun Tunichil Muknal Cave, Actun Tunichil Muknal Cave) to explore. Depending on your fitness level, some caves are easy to walk or those with more challenging hikes where you can squeeze into small spaces, rappel and swim.
Cat Island (Bahamas)
Cat Island is one of the best kept secrets of the Bahamas and one of our travel destinations for 2022. Most visitors to the Bahamas head to Freeport, Nassau, and Paradise Island. However, Cat Island is a must see secluded island you can’t miss. Cat Island is still untainted by tourism, and many Bahamians have not visited either. Yet you absolutely need to venture to Cat Island. Traveling to Cat Island allows you to immerse yourself in the culture by staying at one of the local family run hotels like Rollezz Villas Beach Resort.
- Diving : Scuba diving is a big deal on Cat Island. You can see oceanic whitetip sharks and shipwrecks while exploring the clear waters.
- Pink and White Sand Beaches : For those who want to enjoy a relaxing day on the beach, why not walk among pink and white sands .
- Mount Alvernia: For those who want a quick hike Mount Alvernia is actually the highest point in Bahamas. Only about 206 feet above sea level (10 minutes hike) you will get panoramic views of the island.
- Water Sports : Like all islands, water sports and adventures are a must— activities like kayaking, boating, sailing, and fishing are endless.
Don’t sleep on the state of Missouri as a top travel destination. Many people visiting the US focus on states like New York, Florida, and California. However, the state of Missouri has a lot to offer. There are many great things to explore in Missouri and hidden gems for travelers from beautiful hills, natural springs, and lush forests. There is something for everyone.
- Ozark Mountain Region : For those that love the outdoors, this is perfect for you to enjoy kayaking, canoeing, hiking, fishing, and camping.
- Silver Dollar City: Just south of the Ozarks is Silver Dollar City with roller coasters. Perfect for family and friends to enjoy time together.
- Missouri Wine Country : Missouri has quite a few wineries to choose from. For wine lovers, check out this list and indulge yourself.
One thing to remember, before you head out on your 2022 adventures is the world is still in the state of flux. No matter where you decide to go, check travel restrictions for your destination. Be safe and see where your wanderlusting takes you.
MORE FROM ASK.COM
The charts show how tourism to two countries changed over a 50-year period. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Writing9 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
- Check your IELTS essay »
- Find essays with the same topic
- View collections of IELTS Academic Writing Task 1 Samples
- Show IELTS Academic Writing Task 1 Topics
On one hand, nuclear power provides cheap and clean energy. On the other hand, nuclear weapons are a potent threat to world peace. Do the benefits of nuclear technology outweigh the risks? Give your opinion and support it with reasons.
There is a lot of pressure on young people today to succeed academically. as a result, some people believe that non-academic subjects, such as physical education and cookery, should be removed from the school syllabus so that children can concentrate on academic work. to what extent do you agree or disagree, a large number of people are being killed in road accidents every year. why do so many accidents occur make recommendations that would help to reduce the number of road accidents., some parents and teachers think that children's behaviour should be strictly monitored whereas others think that children should be allowed to behave as they want. discuss both views and give your opinion., the obesity rates among teenagers have increased dramatically in many developed countries. discuss some possible reasons for this increase and suggest solutions..
The Charts Show How Tourism to Two Countries Changed Over a 50-year Period
The charts show how tourism to two countries changed over a 50-year period. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and making comparisons where relevant.
The pie charts depict the alterations in tourism in Australia and Germany over 50 years from 1960 to 2010.
Overall, Asian input increased, and Britain’s input decreased in both countries over time. In Germany, the USA and European visitors showed minimal fluctuation from 1960 to 2010, whilst in Australia, Europe represented a major decline in 2010.
In 1960, Australia’s highest number of visitors were from Europe , with more than half of the total visitors. However, in 2010 it dropped severely and reached 10%. The contribution of Asia increased to double, whereas the contribution from the USA reduced to half from 1960 to 2010. British input in the tourism sector increased by 5% in 2010.
Germany received the highest number of visitors from Europe in both years. The tourist from Asia increased over a period of 50 years from 10% to 25%. The USA’s contribution declined minimally from 1960 to 2010 compared to Britain, which showed a reduction of more than half in 2010 (6%) than in 1960 (20%).
Follow Us on IELTSFever Twitter for more updates
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
About The Author
Leave a comment cancel reply.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Notify me of follow-up comments by email.
Notify me of new posts by email.
The Charts Show how Tourism in The Two Countries Changed Over a 50-Year Period
The charts show how tourism in the two countries changed over a 50-year period. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and making comparisons where relevant.
The charts show how tourism in the two countries changed over 50 years. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and making comparisons where relevant.
The pie charts below show information about tourism in Australia and Germany from 1960 to 2010. Overall, in Australia and Germany, Europeans were the most visited tourist in 1960, but in 2010 Asians won the battle and became the most visited tourist in Australia. In Germany, Europeans again took the lead.
In 1960, Europeans were the most visited tourists in Australia and Germany, with 53% and 45%. The second most tourist were British people, 25% and 20%. Only 10% of Asians visit Australia and Germany, but the number of Americans 12% in 1960 and 2010 increased by 25%.
Moreover, in 2010 Asians took the lead and proportion inclined by 63% as they visited Australia and 25% in Germany. Europeans visit 10% of Australia and 40% of Germany. British people visit 20% and 6%, but Americans visit 7% and 29% in Germany. In Australia, Asians take the lead, and in Germany, Europeans take the lead.
Leave a comment cancel reply.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Notify me of follow-up comments by email.
Notify me of new posts by email.
- Latest Topics
- Speaking Club
The charts show how tourism to two countries changed over a 50-year period.
IELTS academic The charts show how tourism to two countries changed over a 50-year period.
- Structure your answers in logical paragraphs
- ? One main idea per paragraph
- ? Include an introduction and conclusion
- ? Support main points with an explanation and then an example
- Use cohesive linking words accurately and appropriately
- ? Vary your linking phrases using synonyms
- Try to vary your vocabulary using accurate synonyms
- Use less common question specific words that accurately convey meaning
- Check your work for spelling and word formation mistakes
- Use a variety of complex and simple sentences
- Check your writing for errors
- Answer all parts of the question
- ? Present relevant ideas
- Fully explain these ideas
- ? Support ideas with relevant, specific examples
- ? Currently is not available
- Meet the criteria
- Doesn't meet the criteria
- 5.5 band The maps below show Harrison’s Stables in 1920 and in 2010 According to we looked graph shown Harrison's Stables in 1920 and in 2020. The first graph have two cottages and one main house as well as one barn, but have a one riding path to put middle to give people exercise, beside, riding path aside have fence to use isolate riding path exercise damage. In a ...
- 6 band the pie charts and the table show the types of living accommodation occupied by 25- year-olds The pie charts and table compare the 25- year- olds’ accommodation in London and the availability of various kinds of housing in London in the 1990s and 2010s. Overall, the rate of house-sharing, flat-sharing, and with the parent in the 2010s was higher than the one in the 1990s. Besides, except th ...
- Knowledge of languages is the doorway to wisdom. Roger Bacon
- 5.5 band The chart below shows the results of a survey of people who visited four types of tourist attraction in Britain in 1999. The chart describes the distribution of visitors to various types of tourist attractions in Britain in the year 1999. It comprises of four types of tourist attractions in Britain like Theme Parks, Museums, Wildlife Parks and Historic Houses and Monuments. Overall, it is evident from the chart that ...
- 5.5 band The pie chart below shows the main reasons why agricultural land becomes less productive. The table shows how these causes affected three regions of the world during the 1990s. The information about reasons which affected agricultural land become less productive and unwelcome consequences which faced by three different regions in the periof of 1999s is revealed in the given pie chart and table. It is worth noting that over-grazing occupied the biggest proportion of worlwid ...
- Learn a new language and get a new soul. Czech Proverb
- 5.5 band The maps below show recent changes in the town of Kimsville. In both maps illustrate the basic changes which have taken in the Kimsville between the year 2002 and today. At all, it appears that Kimsville has become a much more modern city with far more factories and technology facilities. One interesting change is that a new train station has been built, to ...
- 5.5 band The graph below shows average carbon dioxide emissions per person in the United Kingdom, Sweden, Italy and Portugal between 1967 and 2007 To sum up, studying another language mostly is driven by the certain motivation, such as for jobs or vacations, while people would not take a foreing language as their major if the language skill is not required when they have to travel abroad. The given graph illustrates the means of carbon dioxid ...
- The conquest of learning is achieved through the knowledge of languages. Roger Bacon
The charts show how tourism to two countries changed over a 50 year period
The two pie charts give information on the percentage of tourists from 4 places travelled to Australia and Germany in the years 1960 and 2010.
Overall, it is notable that more visitors from Asia came to Australia and Germany in 2010 while the proprotion of travellers from Europe and Britain decreased according to the chart. The number of Asian travelllers to Australia and Germany comprised the same percentage in 1960.
More specifically, Euripeans and Americans who came to Australia accounted for 53% and 12% in 1960 yet their figures declined to 10% and 7% after 50 years respectively. However, slightly less than a two-thirds of Asians in 2010 visited Australia, which was about six times as much as that of figure in 1960.
By contrast, the quantity of tourists from Asia and the US rose from 10% and 25% in 1960 to around 27% in 2010 respectively. There was an approximately threefold downfall in the number of Britons came to Germany in 2010 (from 20% to 6%).
- Log in or register to post comments
Error establishing a database connection
This either means that the username and password information in your wp-config.php file is incorrect or that contact with the database server at localhost could not be established. This could mean your host’s database server is down.
- Are you sure you have the correct username and password?
- Are you sure you have typed the correct hostname?
- Are you sure the database server is running?
If you are unsure what these terms mean you should probably contact your host. If you still need help you can always visit the WordPress support forums .
IELTS WRITING TASK 1, TOURISM IN AUSTRALIA AND GERMANY
Number of tourists in two countries over the 50 years.
Uyen Pham - / 1 Nov 10, 2019 #2 ... constituted 45% of the total figure.