- Secretary’s Corner
- GAD Activities
- GAD Issuances
- Mission and Vision
- Department Structure
- Key Officials
- Citizen’s Charter
- Attached Agencies
- General Info
- Culture & Arts
- People & Religion
- Tourism Industries Products
- Promotional Fair and Events
- Doing Business
- Philippines RIA Pilot Program
- Tourism Demand Statistics
- Standards Rules and Regulations
- Online Accreditation
- Accredited Establishments
- Learning Management System (LMS)
- News and Updates
- Bids and Awards
- Who May Apply
- Benefits and Incentives
- Accreditation Requirements
- DOT-certified Establishments
What is the DOT Accreditation?
A certification issued by the Department to a tourism enterprise that officially recognizes it as having complied with the minimum standards for the operation of tourism facilities and services.
Learn how to use Online Accreditation System
Who may apply for a dot accreditation, primary tourism enterprises.
These are facilities and services directly related to tourism. DOT-certified primary tourism enterprises shall be periodically required to obtain accreditation from DOT to ensure the quality of its facilities and services.
- Apartment Hotel
- Mabuhay Accommodation (tourist inns, motels, pension houses, and bed and breakfast, among others)
Travel and Tour Services
- Travel and Tour Agency
- Travel Agency
- Tour Operator
- Online Travel Agency
Tourist Transport Operators
- Tourist Land Transport Operator
- Tourist Water Transport Operator
- Tourist Air Transport Operator
- Motorized Banca
Meetings, Incentives, Conventions and Exhibitions (MICE)
- MICE Organizer
- MICE Facility/ Venue
Adventure/ Sports and Ecotourism Facilities
Secondary Tourism Enterprises
These are facilities and services that may be related to tourism. Accreditation shall be voluntary for secondary tourism enterprises that follows minimum DOT standards.
- Tourism Training Center
- Target Shooting Range
- Department Store/ Shopping Mall/ Tourist Shop/ Specialty Shop
- Farm Tourism Camp
- Gallery/ Museum
- Tourism Entertainment Complex
- Tourism Recreation Center
- Rest Area/ Restroom
- Surfing Camp
Health and Wellness Services
- Ambulatory Clinic
- Tertiary Hospital
- Tourism Trainer
- Surfing Instructor
What are the Benefits and Incentives of Accreditation?
- Endorsement to COMELEC for exemption from liquor ban during election-related events*
- Endorsement to embassies and travel trade associations for utilization of establishment’s facilities and services.
- Being prioritized for DOT training programs
- Endorsement to international and domestic airports (if appropriate) for Issuance of Access Pass to Qualified Personnel**
- Qualification for Exemption from the United Vehicular Volume Reduction Program (UVVRP) of the Metro Manila Development Authority (MMDA).***
- Endorsement to Land Transportation Franchising and Regulatory Board (LTFRB) for Issuance of Tourist Transport Franchise.*** Technical / Security / Facilitation Support or Assistance
*For accommodation establishments and restaurants only. **For Tour Operators and Accommodation Establishments only. ***For Tourist Land Transport Vehicles only.
GET STARTED WITH YOUR ACCREDITATION
Documentary requirements for accreditation, documentary requirements – primary tourism enterprises, documentary requirements – secondary tourism enterprises, accreditation fees, accreditation fees – primary tourism enterprises, complaints handling process flow, accreditation fees – secondary tourism enterprises, documentary otsr feedback form – secondary tourism enterprises, endorsement procedure for the issuance of tourist transport service franchise, dot accredited tourism enterprises.
- Open Data Portal
- Official Gazette
- Office of the President
- Senate of the Philippines
- House of Representatives
- Department of Health
- Department of Finance
- Supreme Court
- Court of Appeals
- Court of Tax Appeals
- Judicial Bar and Council
- Bureau of Internal Revenue
- Bureau of Customs
- Bureau of Treasury
- Bureau of Local Government Finance
We Love Davao
Let's Do Something Fun in Davao!
7 Best Travel Tour Agencies in Davao
Are you planning to Visit In Davao? When in Davao do you have any idea what to do? Or do you already have a list of things to do while in Davao?
As you have seen in our previous article we listed a lot of beautiful places, like adventure, Museum, beautiful beaches and any sorts of Davao City assets that tourists would love to visit with.
It’s not very easy to find a place that can satisfy your vacation and have fun especially when you have limited days or weeks while in Davao. Regarding that concern, you need to hire a professional tourist guide to show you around Davao City.
In this article, I am going to write about the best travel agency that Davao City has to help you customise your vacation Davao City and give you the best services that they have. Are you ready? Let’s find out! Hotels That Have Pools In Davao City!
Table of Contents
7 Best Travel Tour Agencies in Davao City
Here are the 7 best Travel Agency In Davao City. And Give you the best service that they have.
Real Breeze Travel and Tours
picture reference:( here )
Real Breeze Travel and Tours offers a total Davao Day Tour bundle and an assortment of energising activities. Davao tour bundles are the most well-known and agreeable approach to finding the city. Besides the day tour bundles are different exercises worth mentioning on water activities in the city, such as White Water Rafting and Samal Island Hopping in addition to the discretionary scuba jumping.
Facebook Page:( here )
Location: Door #1, Red Doorz – Travelers Inn Bldg, Matina Pangi Rd, Talomo, Davao City, Davao del Sur
Pan Asiaworld Holidays- MAIN
Davao City’s preferred Travel Agency. IATA Accredited. This agency Started around 1990. Buddy Hall of Fame Awardee. Various honors from Delta, Cathay Pacific, Singapore Airlines, and so forth Pan Asiaworld Holidays Inc is an IATA licensed travel service situated in Davao City starting around 1997. It has been in operations as a Travel Agency since Aug 08, 1990. their Vision is To be the preferred IATA Travel Agency in Mindanao Their Mission: they are devoted to giving clients solace in the movement of their travel. “Experience Travel Comfort”.
Facebook Page: ( he re )
Location: Larous Inn Buliding, 467 General Luna St, Poblacion District, Davao City, 8000 Davao del Sur
Cybercrib Trips and Tours Travel Services
They are a Travel and tours company assisting guests for more than 7 years now. They do customized tour packages, DIY style packages, also organized group tours, they also booked local and international hotels and ticketing. And for those who wanted to go abroad, they also processed visas for selected countries. So what are you waiting for? Choose Cybercrib Trips and Tours Travel Services.
Location: 2F J. Sulit Bldg, Mac Arthur Hway Fronting Ateneo Grade School, Matina, Davao City
Evasco Travel & Tours
Evasco Travel and Tours. was laid out as a travel service and tour operator in 2005. In 2006, the organization demonstrated to develop continually with the opposition. The office is specially skilled to serve its clients involving two of the significant carrier frameworks in our nation to be specific, AMADEUS and ABACUS. They are approved to sell homegrown and worldwide tickets, all things considered. We offer different types of assistance to our clients, both inbound and outbound, from Passport Processing to Visa Assistance, Hotel Reservations, Packaged Tours, and Events.
Location: Door 3, Building 2, ATU Plaza Governor Duterte Street, 8000, Davao City , Philippines
Hager Travel & Tours
Travelling today isn’t just a joy for recreation. Today travelling is a requirement for business, family get-together, or education as well. Hager Travel and Tours plan to give the least demanding and most advantageous ways of travelling. Hager Travel and Tours isn’t simply restricted to travel just from our home objective in Davao City, Philippines. Hager travel and Tours give the best and least expensive travel answers for movements from anyplace in the world to wherever all over the planet. Their extensive connections make this possible.
Location: F. Torres St, Poblacion District, Davao City, Davao del Sur
Emg-Rich Travel and Tours
EMG-Rich Travel and Tours gives HOTEL RESERVATIONS. As of now, they have in excess of 900 HOTELS and RESORTS the nation over (Philippines) and International Hotels (Hongkong, Bangkok, Brunei, China, Vietnam, Singapore, Macau, Japan, Korea, Indonesia, Malaysia, Australia, Europe, USA, Dubai, and so forth their Hotel range from budget to the most premium hotels. STAR CATEGORY: 1 Star – 5 Star Hotels, Inn, Backpackers, Villa, Hostel, Lodge, Residences and Dormitory.
Location: 03 JRS Alley St, Buhangin, Davao City, Davao del Sur
Surelite Travel and Tours
Travelling today isn’t simply a delight for amusement. Today travelling is a necessity for business, family social affairs, or instruction also. Surelite Travel and Tours intend to give the most un-requesting and most beneficial approaches to travel. Surelite Travel and Tours isn’t just simply to travel just from our home goal in Davao City, Philippines. Surelite Travel and Tours give the best and most economical travel deals with serious consequences regarding developments from wherever on the planet to any place all around the planet. Their broad associations make this possible.
Location: 115 Pichon St, Poblacion District, Davao City, 8000 Davao del Sur
Are you interested in one of these agencies to give you the best services that they have? Or have you ever tried one of these Travel Tour agencies before? If so, how was your experience? You can write your comment in our comments section. Have a great good time with our professional Travel Tour guide!
Related post, 10 unique places where you can eat in davao city, 10 great hotels in davao city, 9 kids’ playgrounds where your kids can play comfortably inside in davao, leave a reply cancel reply.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
11 Tribes in Davao City you Must Know!
12 best milk tea shops in davao city, 10 nightclubs and bars you can visit at davao.
We are looking for companies who want to distribute advertisements.
Please contact us via email: [email protected]
SHASKIA TRAVEL AND TOURS
We take pride in being a duly licensed and DOT accredited travel agency located in the beautiful Bansalan in the heart of Davao del Sur. Our commitment to providing you with quality travel services has earned us our DOT Accreditation No: DOT-R11-TRA-00602-2023. We are also registered members of the TPB, with the membership number TPB-0883-2023-TTA-879. Rest assured that when you choose to work with us, you are in the hands of a highly reputable and trustworthy team of travel professionals that are here to help you plan and organize your travels. So sit back, relax, and let us do the work in making your dream getaway a reality.
We are proud to offer a variety of exceptional travel services to our valued clients. Whether you are looking to book an airline ticket, find the perfect hotel for your next vacation, explore exciting domestic and international tour packages, or embark on a luxurious cruise adventure, we have got you covered. Our expert team is dedicated to providing you with top-quality, personalized travel assistance every step of the way. With our comprehensive range of travel options, you can confidently plan and book your dream trip with ease and convenience. Don’t settle for a run-of-the-mill travel experience- choose us for exceptional service and unforgettable travel experiences. Let us help you create memories that will last a lifetime.
Check out our awesome clients they're living their best life, taking in breathtaking views, and getting up to some totally insane shenanigans we're talking total vacation goals, people they're chilled out and carefree, how jealous are we this is way more than a regular old vacation - it's a full-blown adventure of epic proportions they're making memories to last a lifetime and we're just so stoked to have been a part of it all they are proof that everyone needs a break from the daily grind we're over the moon to see them having the time of their lives and we feel so blessed to have been able to help make it happen it's pretty clear this trip is one for the books., alta vista de boracay land arrangement.
Astoria Current Boracay with Island Hopping Tour All-in Tour Package
Coron All-in Tour Package
Altabriza Resort Boracay All-In Package
La Carmela de Boracay All-In Package with Island Hopping Tour
Bamboo Beach Resort Boracay Land Arrangement
Hue Hotel Boracay Land Arrangement
Request a quotation
Home Travel & Tour Packages Contact Us Reviews Inquire Here >>
8Wonders Travel and Tours
is a DOT-accredited travel agency based in the Philippines which started in 2011. We offer affordable tour packages, hotel rates and other travel services with varied choices of the best local resorts. Owned and operated locally by a former travel agent with more than 10 years of professional experience in travel and tours, we at 8Wonders guarantee value for your money and your travel enjoyment.
Top Travel Destinations in The Philippines
Banaue and sagada.
Sagada, a tranquil mountaintop town where you can walk down the middle of the road and only occasionally be disturbed by a passing vehicle. like caves, falls, rice terraces, underground river and different land forms. Enjoy activities like trekking, falls/cave exploration, bonfires, picnics, rappelling, visiting historical sites, nature hikes, and participating in tribal celebrations. show more
- 2D1N Sagada Tour Joiner Package
- 4D3N Banaue + Sagada Tour Package
- 3D2N Banaue + Sagada Tour Package
- 5D4N Banaue, Sagada and Baguio Tour Package
- 4D3N Sagada + Baguio Tour Package
Ilocandia is the perfect beginning to an awesome Philippine adventure. When you start your Ilocos Norte adventure, you are most likely to start in Laoag, the capital of Ilocos Norte and the hub of everything Ilocano. World-famous sights such as Pagudpud, Paoay and Vigan are less than an hour away. Ilocos Norte is a coastal province so different colors of sand can be found here - the blackest of black in Laoag, the brown sands in Currimao, the white sands in Pagudpud. But over all, Pagudpud's beaches are amazing - stretches of white sand lined with coconut trees and crystal-blue water. show more
- 2D1N Ilocos Tour Joiner Package
- 5D4N Ilocos + Sagada Tour Package (Vigan, Laoag, Pagudpud, Sagada)
- 4D3N Vigan + Sagada Tour Package
- 4D3N Ilocos + Baguio Tour Package (Vigan, Laoag, Pagudpud, Baguio)
- 4D3N Ilocos Tour Package (Vigan, Laoag, Pagudpud)
Baguio, perched high in the Cordillera Central Mountains, is a great place to escape the heat of the Philippine lowlands. Every February, the city celebrates the Panagbenga Festival, a month-long annual flower festival that incudes street dancing and parade of floats decorated with flowers show more
- 2D1N Baguio Tour Joiner Package
- 4D3N Baguio Tour Package
- 4D3N Banaue + Baguio Tour Package
- 3D2N Banaue + Baguio Tour Package
Mount Pinatubo is a stratovolcano located on the island of Luzon, near the tripoint of the Philippine provinces of Zambales, Tarlac, and Pampanga. Years after its 1991 eruption, Mt. Pinatubo has now transformed into a must-see destination particularly for hikers. Surrounded by a vast expanse of lahar-filled valleys, boulders the size of cars, Mt. Pinatubo offers a breathtaking view of a hidden lake inside its crater - definitely an enchanting reward for intrepid explorers and trekkers. show more
- Mt. Pinatubo Day Tour Packages 2019
- Subic Day Tour Package
- Zambales Tour Packages (Potipot, Anawangin-Camara-Capones and Nagsasa)
Bohol is endowed with a varied natural beauty which is evident everywhere with its major tourist attractions: the Chocolate Hills, the white-sand beaches and, the first class dive sites, Panglao Island. It is also the natural habitat of the bug-eyed Tarsier, the worlds' smallest primate. show more
- 3D2N Cebu + Bohol Tour Package 2019
- 3D2N Bohol Tour Package 2019
Experience the rustic appeal of this beautiful town in Pangasinan. Bolinao is a place rich in culture and steep in history. Its tourist spots include breathtaking waterfalls, mystic caves and beaches with golden-white sands that sparkle under the tropic sun. show more
- 2D1N Bolinao + Hundred Islands Pangasinan Tour Joiner Package
- Day Tour Bolinao Pangasinan
- 2D1N Bolinao + Hundred Islands Pangasinan Tour Package
- 3D2N Bolinao + Hundred Islands Tour Package
Boracay is a small tropical island located in the Philippines. Famous for its beautiful white sand beaches, the island today has some of the finest hotels and resorts in the Philippines and home to amazing restaurants serving up authentic flavors from around the world. During daytime, visiting tourists can enjoy numerous fun activities like snorkeling, scuba diving, parasailing, reef-walking, kayaking and horseback riding to name a few. show more
- Island Star Boracay Transfer (Kalibo or Caticlan Airport) 2017
- Boracay Tour Package 2017
Cagayan De Oro
Cagayan de Oro City is home to some of the most scenic and exhilarating whitewater rafting and dubbed as the "Adventure Capital" in the Philippines. It is more known as the "City of Golden Friendship" for its warm and hospitable people. show more
- Cagayan De Oro – Camiguin – Bukidnon Tour Packages
Isolated from the rest of Camarines Sur, this secret paradise remains unexploited from commercial tourism. Enjoy the beauty of Caramoan in many ways. Go on a special island-hopping, snorkel and scuba dive to experience the diverse marine life, and explore the mysterious lagoon and caves. Caramoan has also been site for several editions of the popular reality TV show, Survivor. show more
- Caramoan Tour Packages
Cebu City is the first Spanish settlement and the oldest city in the Philippines. With a vast seaport, an international airport, two giant shopping malls, a modern business park and several universities, Cebu City has achieved metropolis status. The beaches at the northern tip of the island and on its southwest coast have the whitest sand and the most spectacular diving. show more
- 3D2N Cebu Tour Package
Coron Town is the main town on Busuanga Island and the commercial and population centre of the Calamian group. It is a convenient base for wreck divers, snorkellers, island-hoppers and other sun-worshipping explorers (the town itself has no beach). The best-value activity is to hire a pumpboat (around P1000 per day, holds a maximum of eight people) and snorkelling gear (about P250 per day) from the hotels or dive centres and inspect the nearby islands. Another activity that is often included in a pumpboat day trip is a soak in the Makinit Hot Springs just outside town. show more
- Coron Day Tour Package
- 4D3N Coron Tour Package
- 3D2N Coron Tour Package
Corregidor is a small rocky island in the Philippines that served as a military fortress during the 1940s. Today, it stands as a memorial for the courage and heroism of its Filipino and American defenders who bravely fought against the invading Japanese forces during World War II. A visit to this former battleground is a memorable experience especially for those who cherish and value peace and freedom. show more
- Corregidor Tour Package 2019
Calaguas Island, Camarines Norte
The Calaguas is a group of islands in the Philippine province of Camarines Norte. An unknown paradise that boasts of powdery white sand beaches that can rival the white sand beach of Boracay, crystal-clear waters, and unspoiled natural resources, a place where you can truly relax while enjoying the beauty and serenity of the place. show more
- Calaguas Tour Packages 2017
Endowed with a variety of picturesque landscapes, Davao's scenery dazzles: fruit plantations and orchid farms mantle volcano-fed hills and valleys. Virgin forests nurture rare wildlife. If you're in for an exciting and unforgettable experience for both business and leisure, come to Davao and feel the captivating lure of nature's bounty fused with cosmopolitan comforts, a city that's bustling yet peaceful, modern yet rustic. show more
- Davao Tour Packages 2017 – Without Airfare
El Nido, Palawan
El Nido is the gateway to Palawan's greatest natural treasure: the Bacuit Archipelago. El Nido itself commands a stunning location, sandwiched between towering limestone karst cliffs and Bacuit Bay, with the fantastic contours of Cadlao Island looming right offshore. show more
- El Nido Palawan Tour Package 2014 (Lagen Island)
- El Nido Palawan Tour Package 2014 (Miniloc)
Puerto Princesa, Palawan
Puerto Princesa is a must-see for first time visitors in Palawan. It's been named the Philippines' cleanest and greenest city and has been internationally recognized for environmental excellence. Puerto Princesa's pride is easily the Puerto Princesa Underground River, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the New 7 Wonders of Nature. Pristine, powdery white sand beaches are found in almost all islands and islets in the city. show more
- Puerto Princesa Palawan Tour Packages 2017
The wind-swept islands of Batanes are like no other in the Philippines. The landscape is distinct with its steep cliffs, rolling hills, deep canyons and boulder-lined shores. The people, the place, and the surroundings of Batanes will make you appreciate the joy of trouble-free and stress-free living. show more
- Batanes Tour Packages 2017
Puerto Galera, a coastal town well known among tourists for its numerous pocket beaches and many snorkeling and Scuba diving spots. Among the famous beaches in Puerto Galera are Sabang Beach and White Beach, which have an active nightlife with numerous bars and restaurants. Both beaches also have an array of first-class and economy-class accommodations. show more
- Puerto Galera Tour Packages 2019
Subic is a municipality in the province of Zambales, a former home of one of the largest US military facilities outside of the US mainland, the Subic Bay Naval Base. Some of the popular wildlife attractions here are Zoobic Safari and Ocean Adventure Zoobic Safari is a wildlife attraction with an astonishing sight of diverse exotic animals roaming and frolicking in their natural habitat. Likewise, Ocean Adventure is Southeast Asia's only open-water marine park where Marine animals like whales and dolphins live and play in a natural setting of clear water teeming with marine life, coral reefs, and a lovely white sand beach. show more
Anawangin Cove is a popular destination for camping and beach outings. A crescent-shaped cove lined with pine trees on its shore, Anawangin gives a different impression compared to other tropical beach resorts in the country. show more
Like Us on Facebook
Email: [email protected] Landline: (02) 542-4266 / (02) 846-8361 Mobile: 0998-5381685 / 0915-5210037 Business Hours: Mon-Fri, 9:00AM - 6:00PM
Featured Tour Packages
Categories - Tour Destinations
- Baguio (15)
- Banaue (12)
- Batanes (1)
- Bolinao (4)
- Boracay (2)
- Cagayan De Oro (1)
- Calaguas Island (1)
- Camarines Norte (1)
- Camiguin (1)
- Caramoan (1)
- Corregidor (1)
- Dumaguete (1)
- Featured (4)
- Kalinga (1)
- La Union (1)
- Sagada (11)
- El Nido (2)
- Puerto Princesa (1)
- Pangasinan (5)
- Puerto Galera (1)
- Siargao Island (1)
- Uncategorized (1)
- Zambales (3)
- 3D2N Sagada Tour Package
- 3D2N Ilocos Tour Package (Vigan, Laoag, Pagudpud)
- Tell Us your experience
List of DOT-Accredited Hotels & Resorts in DAVAO CITY
Davao City is one of the most visited destinations in Mindanao among tourists and business travelers. It’s no wonder that this huge city harbors countless lodging options for those who need a place to stay.
If you’re looking for accommodations, consider properties that have been given accreditation by the Department of Tourism (DOT). A DOT accreditation officially recognizes that the establishment has met the minimum standards set for tourism facilities and services.
In this post, we have compiled the accommodation establishments that have received a DOT accreditation. The list below includes not just hotels and resorts but also Mabuhay Accommodations (which also covers pension houses, hostels, inns, bed-and-breakfasts, and guest houses among others).
We’ve also added Agoda links so you could easily check photos and reserve if you want to.
- Acacia Hotel Davao J.P. Laurel Ave., Bajada, Davao City Check Rates & Photos! ✅
- Amiya Resort Residence Clubhouse Purok 20 Upper Rapnaga, Libby Road, Talomo District, Davao City
- Apo View Hotel 150 J.Camus Street, Davao City Check Rates & Photos! ✅
- Blue Lotus Hotel Corp. Quimpo Blvd., Ecoland, Brgy. Bucana, Talomo District, Davao City Check Rates & Photos! ✅
- Blueberry Tourist Hotel 1055 Avancena St., Jacinto Ext., Davao City Check Rates & Photos! ✅
- Castle Dreams Hotel J. Saavedra, Brgy. Saavedra, Toril, Davao City Check Rates & Photos! ✅
- Crevice Hotel #52 Bacaca Road, Garcia Heights, Bajada, Davao City Check Rates & Photos! ✅
- D’ Leonor Hotel JP Laurel Ave., Davao City Check Rates & Photos! ✅
- DusitD2 Davao Hotel Stella Hizon Reyes Drive, Bo. Pampanga, Davao City Check Rates & Photos! ✅
- Eden Nature Park and Resort Brgy Eden, Toril, Davao City Check Rates & Photos! ✅
- Go Hotels Lanang Davao Km. 7 J.P. Laurel Ave., cor. N. Arroyo St., Lanang, Davao City Check Rates & Photos! ✅
- Grand Men Seng Hotel Limo Bldg., cor. Anda-Magallanes sts., Brgy. 1-A, Davao City Check Rates & Photos! ✅
- Grand Regal Hotel Davao Km 7 JP Laurel Ave., Lanang, Davao City Check Rates & Photos! ✅
- Green Banana Business Hotel Pryce Business Park, JP Laurel Ave., Bajada, Davao City Check Rates & Photos! ✅
- Home Crest Hotel Tulip Drive, Ecoland Phase 7, Davao City Check Rates & Photos! ✅
- Hotel Esse F. Torres Street, Davao City Check Rates & Photos! ✅
- Hotel Tropika Km 7 Lanang, Davao City Check Rates & Photos! ✅
- Infinity Suites Porras Cor. Palma Gil St., Bo. Obrero, Davao City Check Rates & Photos! ✅
- Lispher Inn 12 Juna Avenue, Juna Subdivision, Matina, Davao City Check Rates & Photos! ✅
- Malagos Garden Resort, Inc. Malagos Baguio Dist., Brgy. Malagos, Davao City Check Rates & Photos! ✅
- Mamay Inn & Resorts, Inc. Brgy. Angliongto, Mamay Road, Davao City
- Microtel by Wyndham – Davao Damosa Gateway Complex, Angliongto Road, Lanang, Davao City Check Rates & Photos! ✅
- Park Inn by Radisson Davao (SM Prime Holdings Inc.) SM Lanang Complex, J.P. Laurel Avenue, Lanang, Davao City Check Rates & Photos! ✅
- Red Planet Hotels Davao Corporation JP Laurel Ave., Davao City Check Rates & Photos! ✅
- Regency Inn Inc Villa Abrille St., Davao City Check Rates & Photos! ✅
- Royal Mandaya Hotel K. Palma Gil St., Davao City Check Rates & Photos! ✅
- Ruemango Apatelle & Suites 516-B Manga Ave., Juna Subd., Brgy. Matina Crossing, Davao City Check Rates & Photos! ✅
- Seda Abreeza J. P. Laurel Avenue, Bajada, Davao City Check Rates & Photos! ✅
- Star Hotel Lot 14, Blk. 6, Mabini St. Corner Voyager, Brgy. 9-A, Davao City Check Rates & Photos! ✅
- The Madeline Boutique Hotel and Suites Circumferencial Rd. Marfori, Davao City Check Rates & Photos! ✅
- The Pinnacle Hotel and Suites Sta. Ana Avenue, Davao City Check Rates & Photos! ✅
- The Ritz Hotel at Garden Oases Porras St., Bo. Obrero, Davao City Check Rates & Photos! ✅
- Villa Carmelita Inland Resort and Hotel Prk. 20, McArthur Highway, Toril, Davao City
- Waterfront Insular Hotel Davao Km. 7, Lanang, Brgy. Vicente Hizon Sr., Davao City Check Rates & Photos! ✅
- 111 Pacific Residence Inn Inc 498 Quirino Ave., Davao City
- A Traveler’s Inn Km 4 J.P. Laurel Avenue, Bajada
- A Traveller’s Inn Km 5 Guadalupe Village, Brgy Matina Crossing, Talomo, Davao City
- Alzate Manor Blk. 19, Lot 10, Alzate St., Bo. Obrero, Poblacion Dist., Davao City
- Amaranta Suites General Luna, A. Drive, Gahol St., Bajada, Davao City
- Casa Munda Bed & Breakfast #826 Mario Loreto St., Juna Subd., Brgy. Matina Crossing, Davao City
- Asrodel Hotel 78 Artiaga St., Purok 5B, Brgy 33-D Poblacion, Davao City
- Azienda Meo Apartelle Corner Pioneer and Columbia Sts, Dona Vicenta Village, Bajada, Davao City
- Bababoom Inn Bonguyan Times Beach, Matina Aplaya, Davao City
- Be-ing Suites and Restobar 3rd St., Blk. 20 Lot 10, 12, and 14 Guadalupe Village, Davao City
- Bird’s Nest Hometel Purok 8, Pagkakaisa, Toril, Davao City
- Carpel’s Pension House J. Camus Ext., Brgy 7-A, Davao City
- Casa Leticia Business Inn Maya St., Ecoland, Brgy. Bucana, Davao City
- City North Inn JP Laurel Ave., Bajada, Davao City
- Courtside Princess Inn J.P Cabaguio Avenue, Brgy. Wilfredo Aquino, Davao City
- Crown Regency Residences Davao JP Cabaguio Ave., Agdao, Davao City
- D’ Counter Executive Inn and Restaurant 15-B J. Camust St., Brgy 4-A, Davao City
- Davao Airport View Hotel, Inc. Purok 9, C.P. Garcia Highway, Davao Airport View Commercial Complex, Buhangin District, Davao City
- Davao Obrero Suites 70 Palma Gil St., Bo. Obrero, Bry. 16-B Pob., Davao City
- Davao Prima Elena Hotel Hotel Elena, Nova Tierra Village, Lanang, Brgy Vicente Hizon Sr., Davao City
- Davao Seagull Resorts Development Inc. Punta Dumalag, Matina Aplaya, Davao City
- Drive Park Inn Shanghai, Matina Aplaya, Davao City
- Eco Green Boutique Hotel Terminal Exit Road, Candelaria St., Ecoland, Brgy. Bucana, Talomo District, Davao City
- Ecoland Suites & Inn, Inc. Tulip Drive cor. Walnut St., Ecoland, Davao City
- Elles J-Like Corporation A & J Bldg. Cor. Gen. Luna St., Mt. Apo St., Brgy. 7-A Pob., Davao City
- Executive Tulip Apartelle B 15 L 22-23 Tulip Drive, Juna Subd., Matina, Davao City
- Goldentown Dormitel FS Dizon, Awhag, Bacaca Road, Davao City
- Grand Amber Country Inn San Jose St., Km 7 Lanang, Davao City
- GV Hotel Davao / Vismin GV Hotel Inc. A. Pichon Corner Pelayo St., Brgy. 2-A, Davao City
- Hotel Cabaguio JP Cabaguio Ave., Brgy. Agdao, Davao City
- Hotel Midori Gov. Duterte St., Brgy 3-A, Davao City
- Humberto’s Hotel 311 Jose Palma Gil St. corner Padre Gomez St. Davao City
- JBQ Inn (Angry Bird Inn) Sitio Lipadas Daliao, Toril, Davao City
- JJK Realty & Commercial Corp. (Faircrown Suites) Champaca St., Cor. Aguho St., Juna Saubd., Brgy. Bucana, Talomo Dist., Davao City
- Jotel Inn 434 E. Quirino Ave., Brgy 10-A Pob., Davao City
- Kingsfield Express Inn Diho 3 Subd., San Rafael Village, Maa, Davao City
- Kyren Inn Shanghai, Matina Aplaya, Davao City
- RedDoorz – 100 Roxas Avenue LCI Bldg., 11 100 Roxas Avenue, Brgy. 32-D Poblacion, Davao City
- Linmarr Apartelle Lakandula St., Agdao, Davao City
- Domicilio Lorenzo Apartelle 113 Camia St.Juna Subd., Matina, Davao City
- Maple Wave Ecotel Eagle St. Phase 2 Ecoland Subd., Brgy. Bucana, Davao City
- Mergrande Ocean Beach Resort Purok 17 Bliss, Brgy. Bago Aplaya, Davao City
- Midori Inn Jose Abad Santos St.,Barangay 9-A, Poblacion, Davao City
- Mushroom Inn Shanghai, Matina Aplaya Davao City
- Nath Fen Suites, Inc. Pisces St. Doña Luisa, Phase 2, Brgy. Bucana, Davao City
- Oh George Park Inn Ecoland Drive, Brgy. Bucana, Davao City
- Oh George Park Inn Brgy 10-A San Rafael Village, Maa, Davao City
- Optimum Inn South Villa Heights 2, Catalunan Grande, Davao City
- Orchard Hotel Infront of DCWD, JP Laurel Ave., Bajada, Brgy. Wilfredo Aquino, Davao City
- Palm Drive Micro Inn 456 Gladiola St., Buhangin, Davao City
- Palm Tree Residence Inn De Guzman St., Brgy. 13-B, Davao City
- Plaza Roman Lodging Inn J.P Cabaguio Avenue, Brgy. Wilfredo Aquino, Davao City
- Prince Court Hotel JP Cabaguio Ave., Brgy. Agdao, Davao City
- Q8 Inn Purok 5-A Pinchon St., Brgy 2-A, Davao City
- Qanaq Hotel Infront of ADDU Elementary, McArthur Highway, Matina, Brgy Maa, Davao City
- Red Knight Development Corporation 8th street, Guadalupe Village, Lanang, Brgy. Angliongto Sr., Davao City
- Rhina Treasure’s Inn Bonguyan Beach, Matina Aplaya, Davao City
- D’ GARDEN INN Km 11 MacArthur Highway, Bago Aplaya, Davao City
- RLG Swimming Pool San Vicente, Daliao, Toril, Davao City
- Roadway Inn L & R Bldg., Km. 4, J. P. Laurel Avenue, Bajada, Brgy 20-B, Davao City
- Rosevin Inn Javier Compound, Shanghai, Matina Aplaya, Davao City
- Sampaguita Prime Properties Camus St. Cor. Quirino Ave., Brgy 7-A, Davao City
- Sampaguita Tourist Inn Mt Mayon St., Davao City
- Secret Haven Hometel Bonguyan Times Beach, Matina Aplaya, Davao City
- Silver Arrow Development Corporation / Balai Belen Block 8 Lot 5 Garnet Street,RGA Village, Brgy. Paciano Bangoy, Agdao, Davao City
- Sonreir Apartelle and Inn Purok 21 San Roque, Calinan, Davao City
- Sotogrande Hotel Riverfront, Corporate City, Diversion Road, Ma-a, Davao City
- South Prince Residences Purok 13 Mc Arthur Highway cor. Saint Peter Street, Barangay Bayabas Crossing, Davao City
- Sumo Asia Hotel Mamay Road, Brgy Alfonso Angliongto, Buhangin District, Davao City
- Sun My Hotel 888 Bldg., Dacudao Ave cor. Vinzon St., Davao City
- TCC Condo Hostel Bayanihan St., Toril, Davao City
- The Manor Hotel DA Bldg., A. Pichon St., Davao City
- The Strand Suites And Dormitel Inc. #4 Road 2 Doña Vicenta, Bajada, Davao City
- The World Palace Business Center Acacia st. Juna Subd.Matina, Davao City
- Thirty Eight Hamp-ton Suites Lapu-Lapu St., Brgy 15-B, Davao City
- Tinhat Boutique Hotel & Restaurant 407-B Artiaga St., Brgy. 36-D Poblacion, Davao City
- Twin Teres Inn Bonguyan Beach, Matina Aplaya, Davao City
- YellowPad Lot 11 D7 Tulip Drive, Matina Crossing, Davao City
Search for more Davao Hotels!
For the updated protocols for travel, you may contact or check for updates from the local government unit.
Source: DOT Accreditation page
Is this post helpful to you?
More Tips on YouTube ⬇️⬇️⬇️
- Microtel Inn Davao: Where to Stay in Davao City (Splurge Option)
- Tribu K’ Mindanawan: A Glimpse of Indigenous Mindanao in Davao
- White Water Rafting in Davao, Philippines
- ZIP CITY: First Time on the Line in Davao City, Philippines
- Davao Highland Adventure: Summary, Itinerary and Budget
- DAVAO AIRPORT: New Travel Requirements & Guidelines
- MARINDUQUE TRAVEL GUIDE with Budget Itinerary
- 25 Best RIZAL TOURIST SPOTS to Visit & Things to Do
- Recent Posts
- Cebu Pacific Set to Restore 100% of Flights, Launches Another Seat Sale - 26 January 2023
- 2023 PUERTO PRINCESA TRAVEL GUIDE with Requirements, Sample Itinerary & Budget - 13 December 2022
- 2023 JAKARTA TRAVEL GUIDE with Sample Itinerary & Budget + Indonesia Requirements - 2 December 2022
We heard you!
Your comment is now queued for moderation! We’ll try to get back to you soonest. While waiting, follow us on these channels.
Subscribe on Youtube! Follow us on Instagram!
Davao Tour Operator & MICE Organizer
LIVELIFE Travel Services is a DOT-accredited Davao Region Tour Operator and Meetings, Incentives, Conventions and Events (MICE) Organizer.
Our Main Office in Bago Aplaya, Davao City
The Company aims to be part of the growing travel industry. Livelife Travel supports tourism development in the country especially in Davao Region and the entire Mindanao Island.
Our basic services includes:
- Davao Region Tour Operations and;
- Meetings, Incentives, Conventions and Events (MICE) for Companies;
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
- Golden Globe Awardee – Best Travel & Tour Agency 2017 (Davao Awards) Elite Business Award Nominee – Best Travel Operator 2017 (Davao Awards)
- Philippine Consumer’s Choice Award Nominee – Best Travel Agency 2018 (Davao Awards)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Already have a WordPress.com account? Log in now.
- Follow Following
- Copy shortlink
- Report this content
- View post in Reader
- Manage subscriptions
- Collapse this bar
2023 Davao DOT-Accredited Hotels, Resorts & Accommodations
Want to enjoy a less hassle and more fun adventure in Davao City? Check out this listing of DOT-accredited hotels and book any that suit your needs and budget.
Like any destination, there is a wide range of accommodations available in Davao. But it’s different when you are booking with a hotel recognized by the local tourism office. As the Department of Tourism pushes to enliven the industry, it places primary importance on the health, safety, and convenience of tourists. That’s why the agency awards a certificate to duly accredited hotel operators for their compliance with the established regulations.
With a DOT-accredited hotel, you can be sure that your trip will be about enjoying the sights and attractions in Davao City. It’s easier to experience the best of Samal Island, Mount Apo, and the Davao Crocodile Park when you are worry-free.
Davao City Hotels, Resorts & Accommodations
Davao de oro, resorts & accommodations, davao del norte hotels, resorts & accommodations, davao del sur hotels, resorts & accommodations, davao del oriental hotels, resorts & accommodations, don’t leave yet. there’s more.
Discover more blogs and travel tips in:
- Southeast Asia
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed .
Complete list of dot-accredited businesses in el nido.
This is a comprehensive list of all businesses in El Nido, Palawan that has received DOT accreditation as of September 12, 2022.
Link to the Philippines’ eTravel Online Registration Form
The Philippine government recently updated the One Health Pass with a new eTravel platform. WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THE eTRAVEL REGISTRATION? HOW TO REGISTER FOR eTRAVEL STEP 1: Read…
2023 DOT-Accredited Travel Agencies and Tour Operators in Mindanao
- Post author: escapemanila
- Post comments: 0 Comments
- Post last modified: June 12, 2023
This is an UPDATED list of DOT-Accredited Travel Agencies and Tour Operators in Mindanao , in the Philippines grouped by region for your easy reference. This list was obtained from the Department of Tourism and updated as of April 10, 2023. If your agency is accredited but is not on this list, please let us know in the comment section below so we can verify it from the DOT and add it to this list. [Check out DOT-Accredited Travel Agencies in Luzon or Visayas ]
Discounted Tours in the Philippines
Dot-accredited travel agencies and tour operators in region 9 (zamboanga peninsula), dot-accredited travel agencies and tour operators in region 10 (northern mindanao), dot-accredited travel agencies and tour operators in region 11 (davao region), dot-accredited travel agencies and tour operators in region 12 (soccsksargen), dot-accredited travel agencies and tour operators in region 13 (caraga region), follow us on instagram, escapemanila.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- Bus & Ferry Tickets
- Cheap Flights
2022 DOT-Accredited Hotels in Davao Oriental
This list of Department of Tourism (DOT) accredited hotels in Davao Oriental is updated as of 31 December 2021. Davao Oriental is home to Dahican Beach, a popular skimboarding site in the Philippines. It is also where Aliwagwag Falls, Mt. Hamiguitan, Cape San Agustin in Governor Generoso, and Lake Carolina in Baganga.
For your own safety, make sure you only stay in a DOT-accredited hotel.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
RealBreeze Davao Tour Packages
Email: [email protected] - mobile:+63-9090761575.
Accredited Travel Agency in Davao
Copyright © 2023 | WordPress Theme by MH Themes
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Please select region
- National Capital Region
- Cordillera Administrative Region
- Ilocos Region
- Cagayan Valley
- Central Luzon
- Bicol Region
- Western Visayas
- Central Visayas
- Eastern Visayas
- Zamboanga Peninsula
- Northern Mindanao
- Davao Region
- Caraga Region
DOT awards accreditation certificates to tourism enterprises
No. of Shares:
Currently viewed by: Marcus Rosit
- by Mark Djeron Tumabao
- Jan. 23, 2023 8:42 am in News
TUGUEGARAO CITY, Cagayan (PIA) - - Tourism enterprises that complied with the Department of Tourism (DOT) standards received their Accreditation Certificates on January 18.
Regional Director Troy Alexander Miano personally awarded the accreditation certificates to the tourism enterprises to show his support and gratitude for their contributions in ensuring the delivery of high-quality services to visitors.
"Maraming salamat po sa ambag po ninyo sa sektor ng turismo at sa ekonomiya sa Lambak ng Cagayan. Mabuhay ang TWOrismo Sa Lambak," Miano said.
Aside from distributing certificates, Miano and the two accreditation officers, Frederick Castro and Kristine Wandagan, also inspected more tourism enterprises that submitted applications for accreditation.
As of December 2022, the region recorded a total of 220 Accredited Primary Tourism Enterprises that include Accommodation Establishments, Travel and Tour Agencies, and Tourists Transport Operators.
The DOT-Region 2 also recorded a total of 336 Accredited Tour Guides in the region.
The DOT accredits both the primary and secondary tourism enterprises.
DOT-certified primary tourism enterprises shall be periodically required to obtain accreditation from DOT to ensure the quality of its facilities and services.
Miano said accreditation shall be voluntary for secondary tourism enterprises that follows minimum DOT standards.
The DOT Accreditation is a certification issued by the Department to a tourism enterprise that officially recognizes it as having complied with the minimum standards for the operation of tourism facilities and services. (OTB/MDCT/With reports from DOT/PIA Cagayan)
About the Author
Mark Djeron Tumabao
Regional Editor and Social Media Manager
An ordinary writer from Cagayan Province.
- Most Viewed
- Trending Features
- Archived Features
Feedback / Comment
Get in touch, philippine information agency.
The Philippine Information Agency is the official public information arm of the Government of the Republic of the Philippines. The PIA works with the Office of the President, national government agencies, and other public sector entities in communicating their programs, projects, and services to the Filipino people. The agency has a regional office in all 16 regions and has an information center in 78 provinces across the Philippines.
- The President
- Presidential Communications Office
- APO Production Unit, Inc.
- Bureau of Communications Services
- Freedom of Information
- People's Television Network, Inc.
- Philippine Broadcasting Services
- Philippine News Agency
- Presidential Broadcast Staff - Radio Television Malacañang
- Office of the Vice President
- Supreme Court
- Senate of the Philippines
- House of Representatives
+63 2 8 926 5129
Republic of the Philippines
All content is in the public domain unless otherwise stated.