Australia won by 6 wickets (with 42 balls remaining)
Match yet to begin
Hong Kong(W) won by 5 wickets (with 5 balls remaining)
Stars won by 15 runs
Victoria won by 113 runs
Day 2 - NSW trail by 266 runs.
Nepal Women won by 45 runs
Hurricanes won by 8 wickets (with 14 balls remaining)
Sri Lanka won by an innings and 39 runs
Australia won by 10 wickets
Australia won by 4 wickets (with 63 balls remaining)
Sri Lanka won by 4 runs
Sri Lanka won by 6 wickets (with 9 balls remaining)
Sri Lanka won by 26 runs (D/L method)
Australia won by 2 wickets (with 9 balls remaining) (D/L method)
Sri Lanka won by 4 wickets (with 1 ball remaining)
Australia won by 3 wickets (with 13 balls remaining)
Australia won by 10 wickets (with 36 balls remaining)
How Australia made it to their first World Test Championship final
Series wins over England, Pakistan, West Indies and South Africa have paved the way
Glenn Maxwell still hungry to succeed in Test cricket
The allrounder was "shattered" to miss out on selection in Sri Lanka but is hoping to be part of the India tour next year
Captains should be suspended if their teams can't bowl 90 overs a day
Over rates are a massive problem in the game, even after all these years. And so are issues with the DRS
WTC: What are Sri Lanka's chances of making the final?
Also, what does the series draw mean for Australia, and where do the other teams stand?
McDonald backs Head amid subcontinent selection debate
The head coach said Australia would continue to assess how they balance their side in Asia
Progress made, but subcontinent cracks still present for Australia
A 2-1 result across five Tests in Asia is certainly not a failure, but things went pear shaped over the last few days
Do you believe in magic? Maybe it's the only thing that makes sense
It's been a mad few days - we're still making sense of it, or trying to
Stats - Dream debut for Prabath Jayasuriya and a record knock by Dinesh Chandimal
All the numbers from Sri Lanka's series-levelling Test win against Australia
Cummins: Innings defeat a 'good reality check'
Australia's captain said their collapse from 298 for 5 on the second morning was "an opportunity missed"
Jayasuriya's 12-wicket haul, Chandimal's 206* give Sri Lanka series-levelling win
Australia collapse against spin on the fourth day to go down by an innings and 39 runs
Search for “ ”
- INTERNATIONAL ICC Cricket WC 2023 India vs Australia Final
- Indonesia v Cambodia Indonesia vs Cambodia 1st T20I
- Indonesia vs Cambodia 2nd T20I
- Indonesia vs Cambodia 3rd T20I
- Indonesia vs Cambodia 4th T20I
- T20 LEAGUE LLC 2023 India Capitals vs Bhilwara Kings 1st Match
- Manipal Tigers vs Gujarat Giants 2nd Match
- Urbanrisers Hyderabad vs Southern Super Stars 3rd Match
- DOMESTIC Plunket Shield Auckland vs Wellington 12th Match
- Northern Knights vs Otago 11th Match
- Canterbury vs Central Districts 10th Match
- Quadrangular U19 Series India U19 B vs England U19 8th Match
- India U19 A vs Bangladesh U19 7th Match
- South Africa A v West Indies A South Africa A vs West Indies A 1st unofficial Test
- Sheffield Shield 2023-24 South Australia vs Western Australia 13th Match
- Victoria vs Queensland 14th Match
- New South Wales vs Tasmania 15th Match
- Australia Domestic One-Day Cup 2023-24 Western Australia vs South Australia 15th Match
- CSA Four-Day Series Division Two 2023-24 Mpumalanga Rhinos vs Border 6th Match
- WOMEN WBBL 2023 Perth Scorchers Women vs Sydney Thunder Women 44th Match
- Sydney Sixers Women vs Adelaide Strikers Women 45th Match
- Melbourne Renegades Women vs Hobart Hurricanes Women 46th Match
- Melbourne Stars Women vs Brisbane Heat Women 47th Match
- Sydney Thunder Women vs Adelaide Strikers Women 48th Match
- Brisbane Heat Women vs Sydney Sixers Women 49th Match
- Womens T20I Quadrangular Series Nepal Women vs Japan Women 5th Match
- Tanzania Women vs Hong Kong Women 6th Match
- Japan Women vs Nepal Women 3rd Place Play-off
- Hong Kong Women vs Tanzania Women Final
Sri Lanka tour of India, 2022
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login
Pin It on Pinterest
We Are On Tour | WhatsApp ONLY +61.402.222217
- Sri Lanka 2022
Australian Cricket Tour To Sri Lanka 2022
CONFIRMED Tour Schedule: 1st T20 | Colombo RPICS | June 07 2nd T20 | Colombo RPICS | June 08 3rd T20 | Kandy PICS | June 11 1st ODI | Kandy PICS | June 14 2nd ODI | Kandy PICS | June 16 3rd ODI | C olombo RPICS | June 19 4th ODI | Colombo RPICS | June 21 5th ODI | Colombo RPICS | June 24 1st Test | Galle | June 29 - July 3 2nd Test | Galle | July 8 - 12
THIS TOUR IS COMPLETE VISIT SRI LANKA 2025
Sri Lanka 2022 Per Person:
- Tours are land-only. Book your preferred flights to/from Colombo at your preferred time to best suit your time with us
Included In Your Hotel Test Tours Below:
- Return Airport Transfers (Shared)
- 8 Nights Hikkaduwa Beach Resort Per Test
- Full Breakfast Daily
- Dinner Party With Drinks Before Each Test
- Match (Shaded) Tickets To All 5-Days Of Each Test
- Return Match Day Transfers
- Commemorative Apparel
- Dinner Party With Drinks Day 5 Of Each Test
- Our 27 Years Cricket Travelling Experience
- Call or Message: WhatsApp +61.402.222217
- Regal Galle ACT 1
- Contact Us For Availability
- Hotel: Hikka Tranz by Cinnamon
- 1st Test Only
- June 26 - July 4 | 8 Nights
- 3 Nights Before Test | Check-Out Day After Test
- Twin £915 or A$1650
- Single £1280 or A$2300
- +Extra Nights Double A$220 | Single A$200
- Regal Galle ACT 2
- 2nd Test Only
- July 5 - 13 | 8 Nights
- Regal Galle ACT 3
- 1st Test | Beach Resort | 2nd Test
- June 26 - July 13 | 17 Nights Hikkaduwa
- 3 Nights Before 1st Test | Check-Out Day After 2nd Test
- Twin £1885 or A$3400
- Single £2660 or A$4800
- +Extra Nights Double A$220 | Single A$200
- Four Points Road Trip
- July 13 - 22 | 9 Nights
- Incl. 1 Night Negombo (Airport) July 21
- Twin £1055 or A$1900
- Single £1440 or A$2600 *
- Match Tickets & Dinner Only
- Must Be Booked By June 5
- £270 or A$490 Per Test
- Book : Here
- Cancellation: Policy
- Visit: Sri Lanka Tourism
- *A$ Prices Are Approx. Based On Daily Exchange Rate
Welcome to the world's best cricket tour nation (in our view!!) on a cricket tour that should happen more often. Sri Lanka is inexpensive, relaxed, and abound with stunning beaches, glorious hill country, ancient ruins, lush plantations, slick golf courses, and beautiful train journeys.
Enjoy all that with a dynamic capital, fabulous food, awesome people, rich culture, cracking cricket, and the convenience of nothing ever being too far away. It's like (in size) having a Test Cricket Tour in Tasmania , only smaller, and a lot more fun. The colour, brass bands, atmosphere, and excitement of the people make any game in Sri Lanka a joyous spectacle.
When you join our Australian Cricket Tour of Sri Lanka 2022 , it will have been 6 years since Australia was smashed 0-3. It is never easy to win in Sri Lanka, but we are always excited to return and look forward to yet another amazing Sri Lanka Cricket Tour from the June 7 to July 22, including our post-cricket Four Points Road Trip .
Included In Your Hotel Test Tour:
- Match Day Transfers
Included In Your Test Match Ticket & Dinner Tour:
- Match Tickets To All 5-Days Of Each Test
- Commemorative Shirt & Hat
- Dinner Party With Drinks On Day 5 Per Test
As we look to the tour, excitement is tempered by only playing 2 Tests. Some time ago, when asking why there will only be 2 test matches, and not 3, we were told there was not enough room in the schedule. Sadly, there is room for 8 T20/ODI's and lots of rest days, but not a 3rd Test.
Surpringly both tests will beplayed in the much-admired and desired Galle, which means we have up to 17 glorious nights at our amazing beach resort in Hikkaduwa. We are further from the ground than we would normally like but we will get you to and from the game, so no worries there.
We appreciate many have toured Sri Lanka with us many times since 2004 and may not want to see ' Sigiriya Rock ' or ' Yala National Park ' or ' World's End ' yet again. Many will return simply for the cricket and great company of others so we will not include day trips, but will help with any preferred sightseeing you may want between tests, if you don't enjoy one of our two optional side-trips.
For something amazingly new, after the 2nd Test we have a 9-night Four Points Road Trip touching the southern, eastern, northern, and western-most points of the mainland. We'll tick the box on Dondra Head east of Galle, and Sangamankanda Point on the east-coast, close to Arugam Bay. In the far north, we reach Jaffna and Pedro Point , before rolling down the west coast to Kalpitiya for one last point, and on to Negombo ( Colombo) for your unwanted departure.
Although everywhere in the land is accessible from everywhere we play cricket, our focus is bringing you together at the game with awesome people, on relaxed and enjoyable cricket tours that include match tickets & hotels. We leave you to decide where in Sri Lanka you want to explore away from the game, if not with us. If you want to be truly independent, we have our match ticket and dinner tour.
Those not so keen on the game can still join us on this beautiful isle that delights all with a wealth of action, attraction, and gracious hospitality. Whilst you are at the cricket, your better half or your mum (we have hosted many mums (and dads) over the years) can laze by the pool or beach, shop, learn Sri Lankan cooking , take yoga classes, do ayurvedic therapy , or simply sight-see. There is no shortage of ways to invest 2+ weeks in Sri Lanka without cricket, even if staying in Hikkaduwa for 17 nights.
Our resort on beautiful Hikkaduwa Beach neighbours countless restaurants, cafes, bars, shops, galleries, and other smaller hotels all of which, if on the correct side of Galle Road, have beach bars and restaurants, live music, and escapism, much like Sri Lanka in general.
For us, Sri Lanka is the best Cricket Tour nation for the ease with which to travel. You can only fly into Colombo so any late change of venue (as often happens) should not change your arrival. From Bandaranaike International Airport pre-paid taxis will take you anywhere in the land, though we will get you from the airport if you are enjoying our hotel tour.
If you are travelling independently, once in Colombo, getting to and from the capital is easy with several daily trains to Galle & Kandy (among other places), and rickshaws, buses, and ride-sharing apps in abundance to whizz you through or even between cities.
If you want to travel tip to toe in a scoot, Cinnamon Air seaplanes fly the length & breadth of Sri Lanka. From Colombo, flight times of 25mins to Kandy, 35mins to Koggala (Unawatuna) , or 35mins to Sigiriya Rock can carve 6hours off the road trip, whilst creating an incredible visual experience.
Two tests are not enough to fully embrace Sri Lanka, and why we created our Four Points Road Trip . Otherwise (as many are), check-in on June 26 and kick back on the beach for a perfect cricket holiday, especially for the family!
Like all of our Cricket Tours , if you're a lonesome lad travelling on your own and happy to share a twin-bedded room with another lone-soul, just book 'twin share' and we'll automatically partner you up, you don't need to ask. If you prefer your privacy, book 'single' and if you're travelling as a couple, book 'double'.
Ladies, if you are travelling alone you are welcome to book twin-share and we will partner you with another independent lady. If there is no one for you to share a room with you, you will be asked to pay the additional difference for a single room.
Our Australian Cricket Tour of Sri Lanka 2022 is here, so dust off your passport, get yourself vaccinated, and book your spot. We want you to be comfortable taking our Cricket Tour to Sri Lanka and will be happy to answer any tour questions. Otherwise, relax knowing we remain flexible to your needs around this beautiful country using our near 25 Year Sri Lanka Cricket Tour experience to make sure your tour is your tour .
If you've questions about our Australian Cricket Tour To Sri Lanka 2022 , please ask !
Australian Cricket Tours:
- The Galle Test s
- Match Tickets & Dinner
- About BCCI Reports Integrity Initiatives BCCI Documentation Gallery Venues Tender & RFP
Copyrights BCCI 2023, All Rights Reserved.
- DOMESTIC 2023-24 SCHEDULE INTERNATIONAL RESULTS BCCI DOCUMENTATION TENDER AND RFP JOBS
JOIN the #CWC23 Experience!
Find exclusive Behind the Scenes content, Match Highlights, Cricket Trivia & much more!
Terms & Conditions
Privacy & Policy
Follow us on
Sri lanka - Future Tour Programs
- Cricket News
Sri Lanka Cricket Team Schedule Fixtures
Wednesday, aug 21 2024.
Thursday, Aug 29 2024
Friday, sep 06 2024.
- Future Tour Program